• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Eunuchs for the BNWO

Due to a medical issue my little balls never developed and were still about the size of a pea when they were removed, I've since had fake testes put in so everything looks correct and I can be caged at somepoint but I know I'm nothing but a seedless sissy bitch

The Black Bull will have had an erection at the mere thought that the beta would be castrated. That thought accompanied him every time he had intercourse with his wife, managing to give her even more pleasure.
A good beta should model herself on that white husband!
This is the perfect answer, white husband just works to support children, wife and possibly the Black father too. I would be castrated in that scenario and love coming home from work with my Black master in bed fucking my wife or just trea

Due to a medical issue my little balls never developed and were still about the size of a pea when they were removed, I've since had fake testes put in so everything looks correct and I can be caged at somepoint but I know I'm nothing but a seedless sissy bitch
Why did you bother, you should just have become a Black guys sissy

T
I fully support white males choosing castration as the ultimate act of submission to the BNWO. I've had a lengthy discussion with a white wife who's husband chose castration for himself when they decided she was going to be Black bred. This came after a discussion between the Black Bull the wife and the husband. They all 3 agreed it would be best. She now has 2 beautiful children. They wanted to be absolutely sure that the white husband was completely sterile while she is trying for Black pregnancy. The husbands submissiveness has increased, and he is a very gentle nurturing parent. He continues to be a devoted BNWO enthusiast.
They are very happy with the decision.
Thats so beautiful!

Back