• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Living under Sharia Law - the Real MNWO

I'm not a believer in any religion but I like the fact that in some European countries Muslims work together with Jews, satanists, atheists, and communists to destroy Christian churches and cemeteries. In Paris, these groups go on midnight excursions together smashing up and sometimes setting fire to churches.
That is very encouraging ! When they are not fearful of doing what they believe to be right ! That is when a movement will start ! And it will snowball into out and out righteous hatred ! The Palestinian protest here in the USA and around the worls is VERY ENCOURAGING !!

Sharia law is the way forward, it is already being run in many parts of the UK and will soon be the norm, make it happen
Remove immigration and visa restrictions, remove punishment for Muslims from your constitution, allow fast and easy flow of legal and illegal migrants and give powerful government positions to Muslim men and you will see your Sharia law dream become true very soon. And one day when the Muslim over and out-populate the local population, they will also establish the Caliphate in your country too. Sharia law for all!

I met a muslim guy online from Liverpool, he was aware I have bowed to their supremacy, I agreed to meet him in public so he could view my body, I wore very skimpy running tights, no knickers and a running bra with a hoodie, I wore what he said and ran round walton hall park a few times, eventually a guy called me and asked the time, I stopped and as I looked at my watch he slapped me and called me a filthy gay pig, he was with 3 friends and I tried to say I didnt know what he was on about, his friends joined him and I was stripped and ***** in the park, one of them is now my Dom and I serve him and his friends
You got what you deserved you pale faggot whore

Back