• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A Dream

writer4hire69

Author!
Author
This is based on a dream I had a while back and have never stopped thinking about. It involves a girl I was seeing at the time and I keep considering turning it into a full-fledged story but I wanted to drop it here in case anyone else had the inkling.

------------------------------

Alex was a uniquely attractive girl. The best way to describe her was long. Long legs, long torso, long neck. Long and lanky but still captivating. More than anything her face caught your attention, this almost cartoonish beauty to it, modeled like a Disney princess and with light brown hair verging on copper that fell to her shoulders. Perfect nose, exquisitely shaped eyebrows, and a deceptively small mouth that widened dramatically when she smiled or laughed or during intense conversations. But it was the eyes that did it. Huge and wide and so expressive with long lashes and a baby blue color.

A face like that twisted in pleasure, eyes likes those turned up at you while she bobbed back and forth on your cock, unconventional or not, Alex’s attractiveness was ultimately undeniable.

The dream in question happened only about a month or two after we started dating. I was in a house walking down a hallway looking for her. It was a dream so whose house it was or why I lost her, who knows, but I knew that’s what I was trying to do. Finally I walked up to a bedroom doorway and there she was, in an inexplicable but cock achingly hot position.

I saw her in profile from the side, and she was on her knees on a bed, bent over fully at the waist. She was also completely naked, situated between two equally naked black men, who knelt behind and in front of her. The contrast between them was so hot, their dark complexion contrasting the peach of her skin.

One of Alex’s hands was braced on the thigh of the guy in front of her, right at his hip, and the other held a razor that she was using to shave his pubic hair bare (dream logic). She was very intent in her task so her face was leaned right up to his crotch. There was no question he could feel her every breath on his dark skin. It was such an insanely erotic thing to see her pretty face so close to his long, thick, black dick. It hung heavy, still flaccid but massive and running the length of her forearm.

Behind her, the other guy had an equally impressive cock, but it was hard and hefted up in his hand. His erection was understandable since from his position he had a perfect view of Alex’s round butt, her pussy visible out from between her spread thighs. While she shaved away at the guy in front of her, the one behind lined himself up with her hole and pushed himself in. He got maybe halfway before he stopped and then began rocking back and forth, sinking his thick fuckstick deeper and deeper into her, fucking her rhythmically until he bottomed out, all of his black cock sheathed into her white cunt.

Seeing her bounce on his dick was incredibly arousing but she kept at her task, her face rocking closer and away from the cock of the one in front of her. The sway of her hair, the parting of her lips and small “ahs” she made, just thinking of it turns me on still. The moment she finished shaving the guy in front of her, she dropped that hand to the bed and used the other one to lift his cock up, and then she wordlessly opened her mouth wide and wrapped her lips around him.

As she started to suck him off, her captivating face plunging up and down his pole, I woke up.

That was unfortunately it, but that dream has been burned into my memory forever and it’s something I still turn to when in the mood. Would love for someone to take the idea and turn it into a story but also happy to share it with you all.

Back