• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Between black and white

Aaliyashi

أميرة السم المعسل
There's obviously a lot of talk about BNWO and the relation between whites and blacks in that context.
I think that all makes great sense, but what do you think about people who are neither black or white in the normal understanding? Like.. Aboriginals, Japanese, native Americans, Indians, Amazonian tribals or some more Arabic thing like me.

I'd be very curious to hear what people think about that. Is there like a hierarchy, is everyone else equal in being superior to whites or is everyone equally inferior to black Africans? Or something else entirely? I guess there's no clearcut answer necessarily, but all the more interesting to hear opinions on it!

In my view of the fantasy, it is more about assigning social inferiority to whites, specifically - a social position that justifies being treated by others as historical white male may have treated others. The same way that whiteness has terrorized anyone of non-white heritage, whiteness should feel threatened by the very social justice it attempted to marginalize. Aggression to whiteness is simply expected; every win against cishet-white male patriarchy HAS been a fight, after all.

If racism is unwarranted judgment or hatred based on someone’s ethnic origin, then my vision is a world where humanity has agreed that whiteness is worth hatred, and white hate is something completely different from ‘racism’.

Especially in America (I expect) - black cultural identity also has strong roots in bonding through white persecution; while horrible, I expect this is where the main core of a “B” NWO idea has come from, as many white people likely grew up experiencing ideas from their parents, and fetishizing that previous generations social fears.

In my view of the fantasy, it is more about assigning social inferiority to whites, specifically - a social position that justifies being treated by others as historical white male may have treated others. The same way that whiteness has terrorized anyone of non-white heritage, whiteness should feel threatened by the very social justice it attempted to marginalize. Aggression to whiteness is simply expected; every win against cishet-white male patriarchy HAS been a fight, after all.

If racism is unwarranted judgment or hatred based on someone’s ethnic origin, then my vision is a world where humanity has agreed that whiteness is worth hatred, and white hate is something completely different from ‘racism’.

Especially in America (I expect) - black cultural identity also has strong roots in bonding through white persecution; while horrible, I expect this is where the main core of a “B” NWO idea has come from, as many white people likely grew up experiencing ideas from their parents, and fetishizing that previous generations social fears.

Interesting thoughts!
In my experience, a lot of people from non-white countries, like middle eastern and especially asian ones, have had fairly big respect for white people. I should quickly mention that liking and respecting isn't always the same, though.

But! It's really funny, because it seems to me that the american "woke" drive for social justice, is exactly where white people are basically saying that whiteness is worth hatred, and that racism against whites is not racism. And it has helped create a huge surge of hatred for white people in many other countries. And any kind of respect has just vaporized into thin air. I'm sure this doesn't go for everyone, but it's a tendency towards your utopia, Is basically what I'm saying.

So definitely if you want others to hate white people, it's a good place to start by encouraging other white people to hate themselves. I think Critical Race Theory is a great entry point for making white people hate themselves, and it's a very politically easy thing to promote, maybe yes?
I found this gif somewhere and thought it to be very illustrative lol
bdsmlr-9986134-CGTZ8ff9Q3.gif

I hate white people too (am I allowed to say that lol? 😅), so I think it's great to hear these thoughts. Maybe I'll just add that I don't necessarily hate all white people as individuals though, I like you deadended, people can't help being born as what they are. So it's just about doing what's right, even if it means betaying your own kind.

Interesting thoughts!
In my experience, a lot of people from non-white countries, like middle eastern and especially asian ones, have had fairly big respect for white people. I should quickly mention that liking and respecting isn't always the same, though.

But! It's really funny, because it seems to me that the american "woke" drive for social justice, is exactly where white people are basically saying that whiteness is worth hatred, and that racism against whites is not racism. And it has helped create a huge surge of hatred for white people in many other countries. And any kind of respect has just vaporized into thin air. I'm sure this doesn't go for everyone, but it's a tendency towards your utopia, Is basically what I'm saying.

So definitely if you want others to hate white people, it's a good place to start by encouraging other white people to hate themselves. I think Critical Race Theory is a great entry point for making white people hate themselves, and it's a very politically easy thing to promote, maybe yes?
I found this gif somewhere and thought it to be very illustrative lol
View attachment 345187

I hate white people too (am I allowed to say that lol? 😅), so I think it's great to hear these thoughts. Maybe I'll just add that I don't necessarily hate all white people as individuals though, I like you deadended, people can't help being born as what they are. So it's just about doing what's right, even if it means betaying your own kind.
Great words and views, and please feel free to say you hate white people freely, of the reasons this place exist is for others to speak freely about us white people without being shamed or harassed by racists, is a form of speech that is gaining more and more traction nowadays which I find great we are opening up to it.

I am glad you and other races are picking up on that respect is not the same as liking and that is helping you view us under a different light.

And people can't be helped be born as who they are, but we can teach them to behave properly and accept their status specially as a white person, hope I make sense, let me know your thoughts.

I think that while blacks are typically held up as superior it's mainly because it serves as the primary contrast to whites who are the most inferior. I also think whites are the best example of a purely evil race for all their crimes against other races.
I agree that people can't help who they are but I also support justice for centuries of evil even if it's not 100% "ethical".

I think Black is supreme, white is the bottom of the barrel and everyone else is well, in between. Superior to whites, but inferior to Blacks.

I find it fun to talk about these things. It's not necessary to reach a definitive conclusion.

This is why I enjoy chatting to all kinds of people about questions of racial hierarchy.

I don't know why, but when I was a child and I first heard about the Indian caste system, I immediately assumed it was based on race. To me, race is the fundamental distinction between peoples and anyone who thinks all races are the same is nuts.

Back