• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black at our table

My sister who turned 27th had a surprise party thrown for her by her hubby who is a big burly guy who is built like a horse.. she loves the guy as he frequently demands sex and satisfaction from her.. which she gives it to him happily.. but obviously, the guy wants much more than that.. so he ordered 3 very well built black guys to serenade her with guitar, voice and trumpet. There are 8 couples friends of their invited and all were told to wear sexy party wear as they would be going into the pool after the dinner..

My sister is tall Indian lady with a job as a CFO at one of the big multinational company in LA. She studied in one of the finest college in UK and moved to the states where she finished her masters at an Ivy League Univ. After 7 -8 months of wild parties and fun and 10-11 bfs she finally settled for Rohan who comes from a similar background but is a great golfer and owns 3-4 investment companies and they have loads of money. I was invited to the party also.. and decided to travel without my girlfriend who happens to also be my sister’s classmate.

We arrive there a little after the main party is at its tail end.. I see that all are ***** by now and the fun is on as people are dancing etc.. the three black men have an eye for my sister Rita and she is being pampered by all.. but the black guys are around her all the time..

Soon, people take off their fancy clothes and I see 9 very shapely and great looking women in thongs jumping into the pool as the men are also in things who continue to drink by the pool.. the blacks guys change into thongs and are built as bulls as the thongs can barely keep their dongs covered.. they start to dance suggestively by the pool and their eyes are on Rita who has a pink thong - she almost looks like a goddess.. Rohan dong is almost covered but one can make out the outline…

A nice large bed in silken red mattress is laid out and Rita is sitting in the middle .. holding a martini.. Rohan holds her other hand and kisses her longingly and I could see his cock twitch and grow bigger.. he whisper something to Rita and her mouth is wide open in an O.. she tries to say something but Rohan pats her hand and waves to the 3 black guys.. they walk over and suddenly, their thongs come off .. I see three large cocks spill out.. and without fully aroused, they are 8-10 inches long and thick.. their bodies are shining black and they are in amazing shape. There is a loud gasp and sounds of awww .. from the ladies in the pool.

These 3 men walk up to Rita and lift her over their led and she looks amazing.. one guy pulls off her skimpy top and her tight rounded boobs with very perky nipples stands out .. the men are the one gasping loudly.. the other guy pulls of the thong and Rita is in her naked glory.. I cannot suppress my excitement to see my own sister being made into a nude queen.. right before my own eyes.. Rohan looks at me and winks..

The blacks guys start to dance suggestively and hold her hands and touch her very softly all over.. she allows them to touch her nipples, tweak and light pinches .. they do this for the longest time.. she is now totally aroused and they cocks are fully aroused and look like baseball bats..

The other women come out and soon there thongs are gone as well as the men.. there all all different shapes and sizes.. Jack has a large cock and Jim , the smallest at 5.. the women are almost same age as my sister and are all sexy looking girls.. their husbands are fully aroused by what the guys are doing to Rita.. soon these guys float over to the others but 2 return to Rita.. they lay her on the bed in full view and open wide her legs and their tongues are long and they start licking her thighs and legs .. her pussy is glistening with her wetness .. even I who have lived my 21 yrs with her, never knew she was such an erotic goddess.. the blacks guys are licking her pussy, one is eating and licking her well rounded shaped ass and the their one is licking her sexy armpits and tits ! They are working her over and Rohan is sitting next them and watching intently, fully aroused and hard.. others are getting into action.. too.. heavy making out and some of the women are into each other while their spouses are watching or participating..

My cock is throbbing watching Rita .. I am totally watching that and I can see Rohan watching me too..

Now, I see Rita taking it up a notch as she grabs the thickest cock and spits on the purple head and starting sucking the guy’s cock.. this guy is mascular as Rohan and she is working his cock in her mouth .. her legs meanwhile have been opened wide and the long tongues of the black guys are moving in and out.. she is super wet and her hips start bucking as she cums in a loud scream and moan.. her body shaking and quivering .. the guy she was shaking moves between her beautiful white legs and he places his long thick cock on her pussy lips and rubs it for a few minute and then he pushes it deep into her quivering body ! She bucks up and catches his wid hips and they are joined skin on skin..

Rohan cock is quivering and so is mine.. all I can think is how beautiful and sexy my dear sister looks being filled up to by a black male.. while her breast are bein sucked by two other.. I see Rohan hands move to his cock which is fully gorged and he thick mushroom head is glistening with loads of precum.. elsewhere, men are in full arousal and their mates are being licked, eaten or now penetrated by cocks of their spouses .. swapping and orgy is now in full flow.. Rita has been now totally dominated by this black guy who is working her over and over.. and she seems to be in very high level of ecstasy.. the guy pulls out completely and the slams back into her.. she is moaning loudly.. then I see, Rohan move forward.. gets under her and his cock is ready to get into her ass .. she is right there so he takes a while.. the black guy allows time for her to be penetrated .. and then as they both are inside her they move in unison and she is moaning loudly as are all the other women who have been jack hammered by their spouses.. my cock is ready to explode. Suddenly, I see Jackie nude right next to me and smiling at me .. she was my sister best friend and knew that I was boy friend of her other classmate .. she grabs my cock and starts licking me like a lollipop.. and then she mouths my cock, the most softest, silken and warm mouth.. as soon as she does it I blow my stack and she guzzles all of it down..

Rita is now being jack hammered mercilessly by Rohan in the ass and the black dude in the pussy and she now has two cocks in her mouth taking turns ..

Later, that night, I was asked by Rohan to join him and Rita into a really heavy fucking and my first of my many more sexual episodes with Rohan and Rita.. the blacks fucked all the 10 women at least 2 times, I got Jackie and Rita and two other girls .. Rohan fucked two other women and Rita wa done by all.. including the blacks…

Back