• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
samantha, a special class white girl in the BNWO is granted reserve status in the BNWO. Her father is a diplomat so she is granted immunity from breeding.

She falls in love with a local white boy, a cute peasant farmer name josh. She starts a secret relationship with josh, and while slightly dissapointed in their sex life they make do.

As BNWO guards close in on their relationship, samantha realizes josh is changing. A bit of make up. More feminine. Their secret sex life degrading. She holds on dear, even pulling strings to get more time with him.

One day they get ambushed while making out. 3 BNWO guards come in. Samantha snarkly shows her reserve status ID. The guards shrugged. Guard one, Tyrone snatches the petite josh off samantha.
“awwww lookie here. the white boy is hard.” He starts flicking at josh’s clit. Jolts of electricity go through his body.

“who’s a good boy?”

“I am” squeals josh.

“Repeat after me. good boys don’t need white girls. good boys don’t deserve white girls.”

josh bites his lip, glancing worryingly at samantha.

“Fucking say it you sissy bitch” the guard screams, smacking Josh’s buttock

Josh yelps, breathing heavily. “Good boy don’t need white girls. Good boys don’t deserve white girls”

Tears well up in samantha’s eyes. Josh gives her a wink, a sign of trust between them. We’ll get through this. they’ll have their fun and leave thought samantha

“josh here has been my bottom bitch for the last month. We don’t give names to white peasants but his ass rivals white girls.” Tyrone says

“saaamantha, you’ve broken the rules. no messing with white boys” says john, guard 2, licking his tongue. “Now I can breed you down, crush your spirit and mask your body with my vitrolic sperm but that’s boring.”

Guard 3, Tony, speaks up. “I have an idea. These two are star crossed lovers. Lets see their hot steamy romance”

Tyrone, who was juggling with josh’s balls until now, says “Good idea. You two can go at it. If we’re satisfied, you’ll both be free to do whatever you want”

Samantha wipes away her tears, determined. Josh just needs me around. He’ll recover.

She walks over to josh, flashing a weak smile. “Hey dear”

“hey” mutters a weak josh

she reaches down. Josh’s penis down to half her finger. I can manage

she holds on it, and standing in front of him inserts it. She starts slowly moving up and down, up and down.

Josh tries and tries to hold it together. We can do this. we can do this

Samantha starts feeling a tiny ounce of pleasure. It’s working! She just needs to keep up the pace. She looks at the guard defiantly and to her horror, they’re holding in their laughter.

josh starts moaning more. “I can’t hold it anymore samantha. I reach my limit”

“just a little more. Please just a little more!”

“I’m sorry.” Josh says, as his penis dribbles precum into samantha

Samantha looks in horror. she keeps going but josh’s penis isn’t big enough to go in anymore.

“awwww are the lovers facing some erection trouble? don’t worry, it happens to everyone” says tony

“let me help” says tyrone

tyrone walks over and pushes samantha off josh. He lifts his boytoy up, and drills him onto his girthy black penis. the tired josh starts convulsing

Tyrone starts the breeding. He grabs josh’s hip and starts slamming it. Josh’s mouth is watering.

“look his clit is getting bigger again”

josh’s clit gets hard again. it moves up and down to samantha’s horror

“here!” says tyrone, hitting josh’s sissy spot.

josh squeals. his clit gushes all over samantha’s face

“Now there’s too much juice coming out of you josh. we need to fix that”

“yees” moans a broken josh. “keep it going”

Samantha sits there and starts full on bawling.

john walks over, “there there.” he says patting samantha on the back. “He wasn’t the one for you”

“fuck off!” samantha screams. She lunges to get josh off tyrone

John pins her down. “Now we can’t have that happening”

john drags samantha right in front of tyrone and josh. samantha tries looking away.

John grabs samantha’s mouth. “Look” he orders. She sees josh’s clit wagging up and down as tyrone decimates him.

John takes out his white girl breeder and presses against samantha. It’s 5 times larger than josh’s she shudder

she musters up defiance. “I’ll never give up jo-“

John pushes it in. Samantha squeals. John keeps going. “No, no, no please no” she takes deeper and deeper breathes, trying to push against the waves of pleasure. Her body defies her, and she starts moaning. Samantha holds onto the small amount of defiance left.

I still have josh she thinks

Samantha hears josh squealing. “yeeeess daddy”

oh right

samantha body can’t hold it anymore. “Here comes the airplane” jokes john.

“oh daddy I’m coming” says josh

“me too” yells tyrone

tyrone pulls out, nutting all over samantha’s face. josh also cums, but it’s not noticable compared to tyrones

John’s cock blast samantha’s quivering hole with cum. Samantha has greatest orgasm of her life, and a feeling of great guilt.

John and tyrone stand over the broken josh and samantha. she’s curled up in a ball, plastered with cum.

“your reservation status is revoked. your ****** will now be bred one by one according to bnwo guidelines.”

John grabs a hot bnwo poker. He pushes it on samantha’s buttocks.

“You’re property now”

samantha cries in pain. A slight smile creeps up on her face.

samantha, a special class white girl in the BNWO is granted reserve status in the BNWO. Her father is a diplomat so she is granted immunity from breeding.

She falls in love with a local white boy, a cute peasant farmer name josh. She starts a secret relationship with josh, and while slightly dissapointed in their sex life they make do.

As BNWO guards close in on their relationship, samantha realizes josh is changing. A bit of make up. More feminine. Their secret sex life degrading. She holds on dear, even pulling strings to get more time with him.

One day they get ambushed while making out. 3 BNWO guards come in. Samantha snarkly shows her reserve status ID. The guards shrugged. Guard one, Tyrone snatches the petite josh off samantha.
“awwww lookie here. the white boy is hard.” He starts flicking at josh’s clit. Jolts of electricity go through his body.

“who’s a good boy?”

“I am” squeals josh.

“Repeat after me. good boys don’t need white girls. good boys don’t deserve white girls.”

josh bites his lip, glancing worryingly at samantha.

“Fucking say it you sissy bitch” the guard screams, smacking Josh’s buttock

Josh yelps, breathing heavily. “Good boy don’t need white girls. Good boys don’t deserve white girls”

Tears well up in samantha’s eyes. Josh gives her a wink, a sign of trust between them. We’ll get through this. they’ll have their fun and leave thought samantha

“josh here has been my bottom bitch for the last month. We don’t give names to white peasants but his ass rivals white girls.” Tyrone says

“saaamantha, you’ve broken the rules. no messing with white boys” says john, guard 2, licking his tongue. “Now I can breed you down, crush your spirit and mask your body with my vitrolic sperm but that’s boring.”

Guard 3, Tony, speaks up. “I have an idea. These two are star crossed lovers. Lets see their hot steamy romance”

Tyrone, who was juggling with josh’s balls until now, says “Good idea. You two can go at it. If we’re satisfied, you’ll both be free to do whatever you want”

Samantha wipes away her tears, determined. Josh just needs me around. He’ll recover.

She walks over to josh, flashing a weak smile. “Hey dear”

“hey” mutters a weak josh

she reaches down. Josh’s penis down to half her finger. I can manage

she holds on it, and standing in front of him inserts it. She starts slowly moving up and down, up and down.

Josh tries and tries to hold it together. We can do this. we can do this

Samantha starts feeling a tiny ounce of pleasure. It’s working! She just needs to keep up the pace. She looks at the guard defiantly and to her horror, they’re holding in their laughter.

josh starts moaning more. “I can’t hold it anymore samantha. I reach my limit”

“just a little more. Please just a little more!”

“I’m sorry.” Josh says, as his penis dribbles precum into samantha

Samantha looks in horror. she keeps going but josh’s penis isn’t big enough to go in anymore.

“awwww are the lovers facing some erection trouble? don’t worry, it happens to everyone” says tony

“let me help” says tyrone

tyrone walks over and pushes samantha off josh. He lifts his boytoy up, and drills him onto his girthy black penis. the tired josh starts convulsing

Tyrone starts the breeding. He grabs josh’s hip and starts slamming it. Josh’s mouth is watering.

“look his clit is getting bigger again”

josh’s clit gets hard again. it moves up and down to samantha’s horror

“here!” says tyrone, hitting josh’s sissy spot.

josh squeals. his clit gushes all over samantha’s face

“Now there’s too much juice coming out of you josh. we need to fix that”

“yees” moans a broken josh. “keep it going”

Samantha sits there and starts full on bawling.

john walks over, “there there.” he says patting samantha on the back. “He wasn’t the one for you”

“fuck off!” samantha screams. She lunges to get josh off tyrone

John pins her down. “Now we can’t have that happening”

john drags samantha right in front of tyrone and josh. samantha tries looking away.

John grabs samantha’s mouth. “Look” he orders. She sees josh’s clit wagging up and down as tyrone decimates him.

John takes out his white girl breeder and presses against samantha. It’s 5 times larger than josh’s she shudder

she musters up defiance. “I’ll never give up jo-“

John pushes it in. Samantha squeals. John keeps going. “No, no, no please no” she takes deeper and deeper breathes, trying to push against the waves of pleasure. Her body defies her, and she starts moaning. Samantha holds onto the small amount of defiance left.

I still have josh she thinks

Samantha hears josh squealing. “yeeeess daddy”

oh right

samantha body can’t hold it anymore. “Here comes the airplane” jokes john.

“oh daddy I’m coming” says josh

“me too” yells tyrone

tyrone pulls out, nutting all over samantha’s face. josh also cums, but it’s not noticable compared to tyrones

John’s cock blast samantha’s quivering hole with cum. Samantha has greatest orgasm of her life, and a feeling of great guilt.

John and tyrone stand over the broken josh and samantha. she’s curled up in a ball, plastered with cum.

“your reservation status is revoked. your ****** will now be bred one by one according to bnwo guidelines.”

John grabs a hot bnwo poker. He pushes it on samantha’s buttocks.

“You’re property now”

samantha cries in pain. A slight smile creeps up on her face.
I would be just like Josh 🥰

This is very sweet idea 😘 would be wonderful to extend this into mid size novel. I would love to read about both Josh's and Samantha journey.
I think outcome with Samantha is being bred does not fit the story about white girl cuckold though. I think it has to be set in much early stage of BNWO even perhaps in modern time with both of them perhaps being ether long term couple living together or married couple (which would be a better take on reverse cuckold situation). Black Bull protagonist should be someone ether neighbor or co-worker of Samantha, who would overtly flirt with Samantha making her to fancy her but not to the point of her being ready to leave Josh and at the same time converting Josh to become slut to Black Race. Perhaps settings a bit lighter but similar to Black Pine stories and white couple being interested in the social justice movement with Josh being manipulated to release racial tensions eventually. I think most interesting part of the story could be Josh's character development from regular docile whiteboi to the avid BBC activist, while Samantha remaining sympathetic, but quite conservative minded traditional spouse.

This is very sweet idea 😘 would be wonderful to extend this into mid size novel. I would love to read about both Josh's and Samantha journey.
I think outcome with Samantha is being bred does not fit the story about white girl cuckold though. I think it has to be set in much early stage of BNWO even perhaps in modern time with both of them perhaps being ether long term couple living together or married couple (which would be a better take on reverse cuckold situation). Black Bull protagonist should be someone ether neighbor or co-worker of Samantha, who would overtly flirt with Samantha making her to fancy her but not to the point of her being ready to leave Josh and at the same time converting Josh to become slut to Black Race. Perhaps settings a bit lighter but similar to Black Pine stories and white couple being interested in the social justice movement with Josh being manipulated to release racial tensions eventually. I think most interesting part of the story could be Josh's character development from regular docile whiteboi to the avid BBC activist, while Samantha remaining sympathetic, but quite conservative minded traditional spouse.
Sounds good. You should write the story

Back