• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

BNWO

As a white inferior slave we should give up all our white privileges and have no rights that means no voting or anything and our worldly possessions isn’t really ours it should all go to the Superior BLACK RACE it’s their decision what they choose for us our house car everything even our jobs should be theirs white should only allowed to work certain jobs and lower pay with a 30 percent wage tax going to our Black Superiors and a BNWO tax as a White inferior would give up my rights make world better

the only rights we should have is to pay our taxes and give anything else The Superior Black want as slaves we own nothing of value should have no rights if votes vote black put our Superiors in higher positions

As a white inferior slave we should give up all our white privileges and have no rights that means no voting or anything and our worldly possessions isn’t really ours it should all go to the Superior BLACK RACE it’s their decision what they choose for us our house car everything even our jobs should be theirs white should only allowed to work certain jobs and lower pay with a 30 percent wage tax going to our Black Superiors and a BNWO tax as a White inferior would give up my rights make world better
God, I so love this site where we can openly express our love for our Black and Muslim superiors without fear of being banned or suspended. I find it so reassuring that so many people out there also support BNWO & MNWO, I would also gladly give my income and possessions to our superiors and ideally be taken into slavery, I believe it to be the only way - I love everything Black and welcome the demise of the white race ♠️☪️

Back