• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Building a BNWO society

I'm living in a country that is ruled by black. We're half way there aren't we? Are we?? Yes less and less whites get the jobs here and it seems almost on a daily basis there's a new whiteboi standing on the corners begging for money. I wouldn't say that's the worst or best of it. Prices for food, medication, general health wellbeing a sky rocketing. It doesn't just impact the whites, it impacts the WHOLE country, blacks, whites, Asian and Indians alike. Last I heard and I don't keep up with the stats the unemployment rate was over 40 percent. Where as there are only something like 12 percent whites living in the country. I am not saying whites could run a country better. I am saying there are a lot more competent Africans out there that would be able to run a country better than how it is run at the moment. I'm all for the BNWO and I support it and share around my country the word of the Black New World Order. I'd love to be a sex toy for Black men and women.

I'm not sure if that helps your enquiry hehe😁
Is it mostly the whites that are homeless and turning tricks to survive? Cause the black men should not have to be homeless

I'm living in a country that is ruled by black. We're half way there aren't we? Are we?? Yes less and less whites get the jobs here and it seems almost on a daily basis there's a new whiteboi standing on the corners begging for money. I wouldn't say that's the worst or best of it. Prices for food, medication, general health wellbeing a sky rocketing. It doesn't just impact the whites, it impacts the WHOLE country, blacks, whites, Asian and Indians alike. Last I heard and I don't keep up with the stats the unemployment rate was over 40 percent. Where as there are only something like 12 percent whites living in the country. I am not saying whites could run a country better. I am saying there are a lot more competent Africans out there that would be able to run a country better than how it is run at the moment.

The incompetence of the political class is a general problem of modern "Western" democracies (and has nothing to do with whether the population is black or white), because the qualities useful for winning elections and those necessary for governing well are almost opposite.

Back