• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Fertility treatment turns the husband into a sissy bimbo and wife into a black cock slut.

A couple with fertility issues visit a clinic.The husband has a really low sperm count so the doctor gives them fertility drugs and they also need frequent therapy sessions. These therapy sessions are actually brainwashing sessions for the couple.

First couple of sessions will be about spice up the sex life by introducing black men. So basically the wife starts dating black men. Sometimes the husband will be there to watch and sometimes the wife will be alone with her boyfriends. Slowly they will become addicted to this lifestyle.

Then the next couple of sessions will be about husband's transformation to become a sissy cocksucker. There would be a lot of humiliation for the husband. The wife will learn how to treat her husband properly.

Then the next sessions would be about more sissification and bimbofication for both the husband and wife. The body transformation will be a lot for the husband. He will become a complete bimbo fucktoy , cleaning his wife after creampie, sucking her boyfriends, taking their cocks in his ass. The wife would also go through some physical transformation.

This is the initial outline of the story. If someone's interested in writing this story let me know I have more detailed ideas about this plot.

I would like to mention.
The drugs will increase the wife's fertility but make the husband completely infertile and he will never be able to get a boner.

I don't have any limits, the nastier the better. Elements can be added according the readers taste so everyone can get something from this story.

Would be more interesting to start working on the white husbands mental states first before getting into the cuckolding process?
Separate sessions with the husband learning to emphasize with their whites by wearing fake pregnant bellies, learning how their wife would be breathing while giving the new live etc etc with some mild cross-dressing them along the way.
Perhaps introduce group sessions where multiple couples are learning about comparative fertility between the races and after that provide an ultimate paragon of fertility a black men? get a group therapy talking about their own (husbands) sexual performance vs what they just saw etc

Would be more interesting to start working on the white husbands mental states first before getting into the cuckolding process?
Yes, of course husband's mental state of being cuckold and sissy almost side by side. But the way I see it, the husband have to be taught that he is not man enough and his wife need real men so even though both would go side by side the cuckolding will comes first. Then Sissification on deeper level. He would accept that he is not a real man but he would hesitate at first. So then comes sissification and his transformation of being a cocksucker will start. Of course there would be cross-dressing.
Separate sessions with the husband learning to emphasize with their whites by wearing fake pregnant bellies, learning how their wife would be breathing while giving the new live etc etc with some mild cross-dressing them along the way.
I haven't thought about the pregnant belly thing but it may comes later not at first.. Impregnating is for later on the story.
Perhaps introduce group sessions where multiple couples are learning about comparative fertility between the races and after that provide an ultimate paragon of fertility a black men? get a group therapy talking about their own (husbands) sexual performance vs what they just saw etc
That's good. Introducing extra couples like a group therapy session may help with the main characters (the main husband and wife). It may helps them realising that they are not alone and the husbands are simply not man enough...

I thought about this plot as a multi-part story, with different chapters covering different elements.
But someone have to write it. That's the real deal.

A couple with fertility issues visit a clinic.The husband has a really low sperm count so the doctor gives them fertility drugs and they also need frequent therapy sessions. These therapy sessions are actually brainwashing sessions for the couple.

First couple of sessions will be about spice up the sex life by introducing black men. So basically the wife starts dating black men. Sometimes the husband will be there to watch and sometimes the wife will be alone with her boyfriends. Slowly they will become addicted to this lifestyle.

Then the next couple of sessions will be about husband's transformation to become a sissy cocksucker. There would be a lot of humiliation for the husband. The wife will learn how to treat her husband properly.

Then the next sessions would be about more sissification and bimbofication for both the husband and wife. The body transformation will be a lot for the husband. He will become a complete bimbo fucktoy , cleaning his wife after creampie, sucking her boyfriends, taking their cocks in his ass. The wife would also go through some physical transformation.

This is the initial outline of the story. If someone's interested in writing this story let me know I have more detailed ideas about this plot.

I would like to mention.
The drugs will increase the wife's fertility but make the husband completely infertile and he will never be able to get a boner.

I don't have any limits, the nastier the better. Elements can be added according the readers taste so everyone can get something from this story.
love this outline/summary... i think there is a lot to work with in there (as well as in the comments to this post). wouldn't mind taking a swing at this writing challenge... w/ur blessing. of course.

love this outline/summary... i think there is a lot to work with in there (as well as in the comments to this post). wouldn't mind taking a swing at this writing challenge... w/ur blessing. of course.
Of course... there is a lot to discuss to make this plot work.

Back