• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How to write a story

How to write a story.

Write an outline of what you want to tell.

Don't write start to finish. Write the section/chapter that you're motivated to write at that time. Fill the page, shut off the grammar/spelling correction until the page is finished, don't thwart the creativity by correcting while writing. Come back again and do the same, eventually, you tell your story.

How to handle the gaps in the story, When you break your writing and it's incomplete, type TKTK on the next line. You know you need to come back to that section to finish, CTRL F on most word processors will search. for a letter combo, TKTK probably will never show up in an English word.

I know there's more to it than that, but that will break most writer's blocks. the scariest thing is a blank page.

I have written a few stories on Literotica. One I have there is lengthy and was written in MS Word format. The story is appropriate for DW. I will have to convert the Word doc to text (major pain in the ass.)

Back