• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

INTERCULT - the intercultural Dating App

Making sex without borders possible the worldwide dating app of
INTERCULT
brings together people of different cultures, languages, nations, regions, countries and ethnecities in a 6 week long vacation. I imagine a special NGO would provide this app, maybe with an open agenda, maybe also with a hidden plan.
This is the scenario of erotic stories I want to write and draw as comics.
(The App is fictional! But it would be a start the main plot, for stories to write).

Most stories dealing with socalled "interracial relationships" can be spiced up, become more interesting, realistic and too some degree less racist, if we emphasize the "intercultural contrasts" (added to these of skin colour for example). "Intercultural" or "culture play" can also be considired a special fetish where you emphasize your cultural origin before and during sex with symbols like (national / regional) flags, language (traditional) food, practises and clothes. If the origins are different, then the tension that lies in the contrast between the partners can be more intense, when emphasizing (using symbols, icons).
"Symbol swaping and mixing" can then increase the tension/ pleasure.
Intercultural love and sex promoting is good for a peaceful world, and it creates harmony. Who likes to chat about experiences? I also like to create these fictional erotic stories to encourage others. So do You like to collaborate or share ideas? Then feel free to contact me: Especially worldwide female readers can share their views so the stories can be shaped a.) by real people from other cultures, sharing their background knowledge b.) the desires of real women, so they are more satisfying for them to read ( - Better then just one perspective, the male perspective).

Other settings for memes, captions, stories and (audio supported) comics can be the adventures of progressive (vegan or vegatarian🫑🍅🥦🧅🧄🥕🥔🌽🥬) nature lovers, climate activists, eco-feminists and environmentalists. 🌳"Anti-racist" action is connected to nature awareness and seeking for harmonic balance in the environment as well after all :)

🖋️🖍️📝
:) Love to chat with you about it. Feel free to message me.

Making sex without borders possible the worldwide dating app of
INTERCULT
brings together people of different cultures, languages, nations, regions, countries and ethnecities in a 6 week long vacation. I imagine a special NGO would provide this app, maybe with an open agenda, maybe also with a hidden plan.
This is the scenario of erotic stories I want to write and draw as comics.
(The App is fictional! But it would be a start the main plot, for stories to write).

Most stories dealing with socalled "interracial relationships" can be spiced up, become more interesting, realistic and too some degree less racist, if we emphasize the "intercultural contrasts" (added to these of skin colour for example). "Intercultural" or "culture play" can also be considired a special fetish where you emphasize your cultural origin before and during sex with symbols like (national / regional) flags, language (traditional) food, practises and clothes. If the origins are different, then the tension that lies in the contrast between the partners can be more intense, when emphasizing (using symbols, icons).
"Symbol swaping and mixing" can then increase the tension/ pleasure.
Intercultural love and sex promoting is good for a peaceful world, and it creates harmony. Who likes to chat about experiences? I also like to create these fictional erotic stories to encourage others. So do You like to collaborate or share ideas? Then feel free to contact me: Especially worldwide female readers can share their views so the stories can be shaped a.) by real people from other cultures, sharing their background knowledge b.) the desires of real women, so they are more satisfying for them to read ( - Better then just one perspective, the male perspective).

Other settings for memes, captions, stories and (audio supported) comics can be the adventures of progressive (vegan or vegatarian🫑🍅🥦🧅🧄🥕🥔🌽🥬) nature lovers, climate activists, eco-feminists and environmentalists. 🌳"Anti-racist" action is connected to nature awareness and seeking for harmonic balance in the environment as well after all :)

🖋️🖍️📝
:) Love to chat with you about it. Feel free to message me.
i think a BNWO dating app would be amazing

Back