• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

To what percentage is interracial increasing per year?

• 2%

Votes: 26 6.8%
  • 10%

Votes: 119 31.2%
  • 50%

Votes: 105 27.6%
  • 100%

Votes: 131 34.4%

• Total voters
That I believe hole hearted and the boys unwilling to risk their futures on a selfish and manipulative woman are finding their way also

No doubt IR sex is increasing, but it's more than just sex. It's commitment. White boys are impotent, weak, feeble. They can't compete. I've openly attended extended white ****** gatherings as a "friend" of married white women. White husbands and white families just kind of cringe and bear it. Too scared to fight. To week to fight. Working on making a married white girl pregnant with my black baby. Openly. Fuck 'em. Wouldn't have thought of this years ago. But today???? No problem. What will they do?

No doubt IR sex is increasing, but it's more than just sex. It's commitment. White boys are impotent, weak, feeble. They can't compete. I've openly attended extended white ****** gatherings as a "friend" of married white women. White husbands and white families just kind of cringe and bear it. Too scared to fight. To week to fight. Working on making a married white girl pregnant with my black baby. Openly. Fuck 'em. Wouldn't have thought of this years ago. But today???? No problem. What will they do?
I would react the exact same way, i would be ashamed and embarrassed. But i would never say anything. Glad our weakness is to someones benefit.

Its increasing so rapidly. Its so out in the open now too....more and more white women are openly Black only now as well. Its something they are so proud of...and for good reason.

Most definitely. None of my ****** knows about any of this, and I wonder how many other dudes in my ****** have heard the call of the BNWO.

Back