• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Looking for a writer

Hello there,
looking for an author open to imagine a story of an old black bull (or multiple) around 60 dominating my gf and I in some perverts ways and slowly dominating my ******, her ****** and finaly our close circle friends too.
It can be as hard as you want, i'm no limit
And i have multiple pics to help you imagine it
pm me if wanna know more

IMG_69401.jpg

(Hi, first post)
Are you turned on by the idea that she actually know him for years?
I mean, she is regulary doing that.
Befriending - romancing - charming - mesmerizing white boys in order to satisfy her real boyfriend-s fantasy: converting white cucks into black cum sluts...

Hello there,
looking for an author open to imagine a story of an old black bull (or multiple) around 60 dominating my gf and I in some perverts ways and slowly dominating my ******, her ****** and finaly our close circle friends too.
It can be as hard as you want, i'm no limit
And i have multiple pics to help you imagine it
pm me if wanna know more

View attachment 345617
I can think in a s scenario where hes relates to her, like a profesor or something and slowly turns her into His bitch. Corrupting her so she leads him to fuck her ****** first (AND destroy it) AND then yours.i do like snuffing so White males Will have a bad Time. Can give you More details if your interested, and if you want you can add pictures in the story too. Shes really hot

I can think in a s scenario where hes relates to her, like a profesor or something and slowly turns her into His bitch. Corrupting her so she leads him to fuck her ****** first (AND destroy it) AND then yours.i do like snuffing so White males Will have a bad Time. Can give you More details if your interested, and if you want you can add pictures in the story too. Shes really hot
Axesome thanks! Pm me or if you have a discord or something we can talk about it with more details!

(Hi, first post)
Are you turned on by the idea that she actually know him for years?
I mean, she is regulary doing that.
Befriending - romancing - charming - mesmerizing white boys in order to satisfy her real boyfriend-s fantasy: converting white cucks into black cum sluts...
Yeah, maybe she can became friend with my bully and then being in love with him

Back