• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Lost & Confused White Boy

Lost & Confused white boy seeks some suggestions on what to do since I have no girlfriend or wife. What’s the point??
Ok so what was the point of the girl friend or wife you looking to expand your fun or just bitch about what you think is a loss others might not but you seem to

Ok so what was the point of the girl friend or wife you looking to expand your fun or just bitch about what you think is a loss others might not but you seem to

Originally I thought that the purpose of whitebois is to surrender or wives/gf, but I’m learning of the many ways white slaves can serve the BNWO.

I guess my post was ill informed when I knew nothing.

There’s a learning curve here. 🤷‍♂️

Originally I thought that the purpose of whitebois is to surrender or wives/gf, but I’m learning of the many ways white slaves can serve the BNWO.

I guess my post was ill informed when I knew nothing.

There’s a learning curve here. 🤷‍♂️
Sorry my ignorance is not to reflect on you or imply you are ill informed.
The subject is complex and means so much to some and others not so much. I tried it the subservient way to my woman only to get hardship in return.
I think now I tend to submit to alpha traits but they are mostly in men mot my betters but real men, men I could not be.

Sorry my ignorance is not to reflect on you or imply you are ill informed.
The subject is complex and means so much to some and others not so much. I tried it the subservient way to my woman only to get hardship in return.
I think now I tend to submit to alpha traits but they are mostly in men mot my betters but real men, men I could not be.

No worries. Us whiteboi slaves are all on different paths as we strive to serve in unique ways for BNWO, as well as to submit our bodies, minds, and services to our black owners (Masters or Goddesses) in all ways required or not.

My journey has just begun as I’m extremely new to BMWO. So forgive any mistakes I make along the way. I’m sure I’ll make plenty more.

Submitting to REAL MEN is our natural purpose.

I suspect in our submission to black cock, black pussy, and black ass, us beta whitebois slaves are entertaining in our helplessness, as our will is broken and our minds reconditioned to a new life of servitude.

Lost & Confused white boy seeks some suggestions on what to do since I have no girlfriend or wife. What’s the point??
Do like I have, and become a gurl! Become a sissy, a sexual gratification service for real men. Clean up, start changing your wardrobe, and begin hormones. Sex with black men is extremely gratifying. Not to mention their cum is very delicious!

Great suggestions. I’ll need to explore BNWO more and determine my best course, but there have been glimpses of curiosity about feminization, bondage, and humiliation.

So much to learn, but I believe it will be an interesting and enjoyable adventure.

At least I know my purpose and where my value is most maximized.

I can envision myself kneeling before a black massive cock, staring up, with my mouth open and eagerly ready to serve, receive, and taste the seed of life, as it fills my stomach and fulfills my singular purpose of submitting to a REAL MAN.

Back