• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Queen of Spades Latinas

Should there be more stories about Queen of Spades Latinas

• Total voters
5cbd01e34fdbb_480_sq.jpg
I'm a Mexican guy but I truly believe BBC is best for Mexican women and all women in general. Latino/Mexican men are way too jealous,possessive and undersized in more ways then one. I LOVE my Mexican/Latinas and want nothing but the best for them and that is BBC. I have felt this way for a long time and have always been puzzled by Latinas. They make some of the worst choices when it comes to boyfriends. Its fucked up that that they date some of the most violent losers in the U.S. and especially in Mexico with all the femicides. Mexican girls are some of the most loving and loyal women in the world. Which is why I'm so eager to turn as many Mexican girls into BBC ONLY QofS and rub it in the faces of Mexican men. I dont' even think Mexican guys should be their second choice maybe White guys if only for the money.

I was looking at some of the other threads and posts on this site about the Queen of Spades lifestyle and BBC ownership of White women. So I wanted to start one about Latinas specifically Mexicans. I would really like more stories about Latinas going Black. Stories where the ultimate goal is to convert as many Latinas into QofS who not just prefer Black cock but are Black Only. The kind set in an alternate present or dystopian futures where Latina/ Mexican QofS cuckold couples are the norm. Ideal stories would include the Latino/Mexican cuckold in chastity,castration,sph and even disposal. The grand purpose being a Latina BBC Breeding program with as many Black pregnant Latinas as possible.

All this might only be a fantasy but at least there is a place where Latinas are treated like queens. Queens who enjoy a rewarding life of incredible mind blowing passionate sex with Black Mandingos. A world where all the real life abuse and violence they receive is instead inflicted on their Latino cucks.

il_1140xN.1536114148_hthi.jpg

how is this not getting more attention - noone can verbally castrate a male who doesnt measure up more than a Latina who is hooked on Black men! In some Latino communities Latinas are getting Blacked at a higher rate than white women. I eagerly consume all content from any Latina Queens of Spades. Social media is good for this.

I
I'm a Mexican guy but I truly believe BBC is best for Mexican women and all women in general. Latino/Mexican men are way too jealous,possessive and undersized in more ways then one. I LOVE my Mexican/Latinas and want nothing but the best for them and that is BBC. I have felt this way for a long time and have always been puzzled by Latinas. They make some of the worst choices when it comes to boyfriends. Its fucked up that that they date some of the most violent losers in the U.S. and especially in Mexico with all the femicides. Mexican girls are some of the most loving and loyal women in the world. Which is why I'm so eager to turn as many Mexican girls into BBC ONLY QofS and rub it in the faces of Mexican men. I dont' even think Mexican guys should be their second choice maybe White guys if only for the money.

I was looking at some of the other threads and posts on this site about the Queen of Spades lifestyle and BBC ownership of White women. So I wanted to start one about Latinas specifically Mexicans. I would really like more stories about Latinas going Black. Stories where the ultimate goal is to convert as many Latinas into QofS who not just prefer Black cock but are Black Only. The kind set in an alternate present or dystopian futures where Latina/ Mexican QofS cuckold couples are the norm. Ideal stories would include the Latino/Mexican cuckold in chastity,castration,sph and even disposal. The grand purpose being a Latina BBC Breeding program with as many Black pregnant Latinas as possible.

All this might only be a fantasy but at least there is a place where Latinas are treated like queens. Queens who enjoy a rewarding life of incredible mind blowing passionate sex with Black Mandingos. A world where all the real life abuse and violence they receive is instead inflicted on their Latino cucks.

View attachment 50319
I like this very much,

Late to the discussion but yes I agree, it may seem like many Latinas are blacked but that is a small fraction compared to the amount of white women or even Asian women blacked. Furthermore I feel like just not Latinas but we need more latino "men" getting blacked as well.

Back