• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Subtly introducing the BNWO to friends and ******?

Hi everyone! I've been a lurker for a while, but I figured now's the best time for my first real post!

The question that I've been curious about for a really long time is: On a step-by-step basis (or however you feel comfortable explaining) how would you go about introducing the BNWO to people close to you in your lives? Ideally, how would things go? What would it lead up to? Who would you bring it up to first? Or who would find out about you first?

It's always been a huge fantasy of mine for my mom, my sister, or my roommates' girlfriends to find out about my love for BBC and the BNWO. If you share the same feelings, feel free to go deep into detail. I can't wait to see the ideas flow through!

Personally, I started with my wife. I told her about my fantasy of seeing her with black men. But I went very slowly and gradually and watched her reaction. After that, it's much easier for two people to introduce more people.
That's awesome! What are some of the things you two got into that fully convinced her to go black only? Also since you're married, does the rest of your ****** get in on it too?

In the months that followed, we told our children that we were an open couple. Our son reacted very badly, but our ********* understood better. I gave a black man permission to contact my youngest ******** on facebook and he did. I don't remember how my other ******** got involved the first time. It's been too many years.

When a black boyfriend is introduced to the white ******, that's usually an introduction that is not very subtle, but is very emphatic. The reaction of ****** is astounding, especially when it's their first realization that the white ******** has "gone black."

I could write a book about the impact on white families of white ********* going black, and just from my own experiences. The ultimate effect of a white girl going black is to destroy the white ******.

In the months that followed, we told our children that we were an open couple. Our son reacted very badly, but our ********* understood better. I gave a black man permission to contact my youngest ******** on facebook and he did. I don't remember how my other ******** got involved the first time. It's been too many years.
Your reaction as a white man is certainly unique, most white fathers being horrified by their white ********'s going black. Where were you when I was black teen that was smitten with teen aged white chicks, but had to endure meeting the white father? Things have certainly changed. How will you feel about a black grandchild? Have you thought about that?

I introduced her to different black men for months before she found the right one. I didn't like him because he was creepy, but it was my wife's choice. She's not black only. It's even improved our sex life.
Improved your sex life? That's amazing.

IR sex certainly improved the sex lives of married white women I fucked, but never their white husband's. More than one married white women confided to me the secret desire to cut her white husband's throat while he slept. You're lucky.

Your reaction as a white man is certainly unique, most white fathers being horrified by their white ********'s going black. Where were you when I was black teen that was smitten with teen aged white chicks, but had to endure meeting the white father? Things have certainly changed. How will you feel about a black grandchild? Have you thought about that?
I accept my *********' choices, but that doesn't mean it's always easy. Some men are rough and violent with them and as a father it's hard to let go. I focus on my *********' happiness. I don't care what color my grandchildren will be. They'll probably be half Arab or black.

On the other side of this coin, sort of. DeeAnna divorced me because she said I got obsessed with the whole BNWO "madness" as she called it.
I would point out that, if it hadn't been for her being seduced by and "dating" black men for 15 years, I would never have been here.
We were both totally dominated by two of her black bulls and the first one made me suck his dick to "put me in my place" as he said.
From there I discovered that I enjoy sucking black dick - so I guess you could say I already had BNWO in me!
Not sure how I would share that with friends and ****** though.
She did marry a black man who she was never with when we were together because he said he doesn't do cuckold entertainment. We have known him for years, and he know about our LS, but said he would never fuck a married woman.

Back