• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Uk wife keen to be black owned controlled long term.

Hello xxx im Alyson sub bi wife blonde shaved curvy busty posh live durham size 14 and work fulltime in finance investments etc. Married 2nd time round and been owned controlled in past but many years ago now. Looking tobe owned controlled used abused degraded humiliated drugged exposed and more long term. Hubby aware and ok with. He str8 no cuck or wimp more a voyeur. Only meet at your home over weekends initially and uk only. Expect to be spanked paddled tied up tits tortured slapped verbally abused hair pulled spat on pissed over marked as owned whored out exposed in public aswell as fucked senseless. Not into scat or swallowing piss but anything else considered even illegal !!!! So tell me all about yourself plse incl photos im on ki k id subaly and on hangout id subkinkyaly@g ma il . C o m

500_1000.jpg 976918030.jpg 854238108.jpg 147250295.jpg 1008734019.jpg 424817855.jpg 616669401.jpg 1105273953.jpg 1361587314.jpg pic4.jpg 07.jpg 1314122_961780f_640x_.jpg 1454687751.jpg 230221307.jpg 4d7bf9904ac721fcf309c4379c37e3f8.jpg

Hi Aly, Ty for your earlier message. here's My considered response. Though I'm not sure if I initially got My wired crossed, I hope not but I guess were both gonna find out PDQ (Pretty damn quick)...
When I p'm you yesterday, I'd read your profile through several times, and you and you're interests really hit the spot with Me. I've got a record for working with high status females and couples over many years of Bdsm and other Lifestyle experiences. Many of your photos illustrate My particular interests, as does the illegality aspect: I desire, need, value and adore subslut's that are prepared to 'Go the extra mile' in order to serve their Dominant or their Master, however it's eventually worded. Their willingness to sometimes step into illegality perfectly reinforces their commitment. And I have interests and demands, that certainly go beyond the line of normality (at least to many!).
On reading the main body of your post, I was extremely confident that we might be a great match: Me being the perfect foil to what you know you have to give over to a Dominant, in order to achieve your aims, ongoing personal growth, sexual satisfaction, and the all important feeling of being in serious service or ultimately of being owned. With me as Dominant/owner/controller/puppet master for want of better phrases, I believe that I can fulfil all of your wishes, ambitions and then push you beyond anything that you would at this time deem possible!
Having finally read your initial 'header' it appears that you may have been looking for a black ownership from the outset, though the main body that I read thoroughly didn't indicate that. I'm white, experienced, harsh, cruel, inventive, well connected and can get you as much BBC and black training as you'd ever need to enjoy. I'm offering something multi-dimensional, rather than one dimensional. Something that very well would be worth your consideration and thought... Very happy to send you images tomorrow, if you'd like me to do so;

Regards

Vetrianno

Hi Aly, Ty for your earlier message. here's My considered response. Though I'm not sure if I initially got My wired crossed, I hope not but I guess were both gonna find out PDQ (Pretty damn quick)...
When I p'm you yesterday, I'd read your profile through several times, and you and you're interests really hit the spot with Me. I've got a record for working with high status females and couples over many years of Bdsm and other Lifestyle experiences. Many of your photos illustrate My particular interests, as does the illegality aspect: I desire, need, value and adore subslut's that are prepared to 'Go the extra mile' in order to serve their Dominant or their Master, however it's eventually worded. Their willingness to sometimes step into illegality perfectly reinforces their commitment. And I have interests and demands, that certainly go beyond the line of normality (at least to many!).
On reading the main body of your post, I was extremely confident that we might be a great match: Me being the perfect foil to what you know you have to give over to a Dominant, in order to achieve your aims, ongoing personal growth, sexual satisfaction, and the all important feeling of being in serious service or ultimately of being owned. With me as Dominant/owner/controller/puppet master for want of better phrases, I believe that I can fulfil all of your wishes, ambitions and then push you beyond anything that you would at this time deem possible!
Having finally read your initial 'header' it appears that you may have been looking for a black ownership from the outset, though the main body that I read thoroughly didn't indicate that. I'm white, experienced, harsh, cruel, inventive, well connected and can get you as much BBC and black training as you'd ever need to enjoy. I'm offering something multi-dimensional, rather than one dimensional. Something that very well would be worth your consideration and thought... Very happy to send you images tomorrow, if you'd like me to do so;

Regards

Vetrianno
Wow, very erotically put and got my juices flowing as i read. Indeed, read it three times allowing my lewd mind to play games with me !!!!. Thought my header was plain thou re wanting needing to be black owned controlled used abused degraded humiliated drugged and more long term ??? Guess not and did explain also in my profile. But when looked at yesterday the words had gone !!!! So, im a 64 Yr old wife desperate to be black owned controlled long term. Meeting at doms home ( no hotels ) over weekends. I expect to be spanked paddled tied up tits tortured drugged slapped verbally abused hair pulled spat on pissed over marked as owned whored out and more ie illegal stuff which will talk about soon maybe safely in ki k or hangout ???? But think you know where im going huge shame your white dom, but happy to continue talking as you say have lots of niggas as friends etc. Yes no racist but love the n word so need to be a niggas whore cumbucket junky long term. Seeking complete lifestyle change and hubby aware and ok with. He str8 no cuck or wimp more a voyeur and encouraging me to find my dom. . My ki k id is subaly, my hang out id subkinkyaly@gmail.com awaiting your response be honest please, be rude crude and yourself

Sub Alyson xxxx

Good morning Alyson, I read the above with interest. Great to hear that you 'read it though 3 times, allowing your lewd mind to play with you'!!!
I would like to discuss many of our early indicators of compatibility, likes and your needs, with you somewhere much more privately....

I almost always use Mega.nz for such interactions. MEGA.NZ is a very highly rated, end to end encrypted, superb chat and file sharing service. It's utilised by many very large companies world wide, as well as security conscious individuals and collectives world wide. Mega works extremely for file swapping and file sharing and the various forms of chat available, chat flows very easily and simply
I've taken the liberty of having sent you a free invite to join Me at Mega.nz .
The invite will be in your subkinkyalu@gmail.com if not, they check your junk mail of course... If you are happy to chat, then I should show up on your friends list in Mega.nz
Go to go, will cum find you when I've finished with My meeting

Vetrianno xx
Have downloaded mega my id is Alyson Welsh will check in from time to time when can xxx

Hi Alyson, Hope you’re both well. I believe you pulled the plug prematurely. If you are genuine, then I’ve no idea why you would do that!
You know where to find Me, if you genuinely want to meet up with a real Dom…

Take care
John

Hi Alyson, Hope you’re both well. I believe you pulled the plug prematurely. If you are genuine, then I’ve no idea why you would do that!
You know where to find Me, if you genuinely want to meet up with a real Dom…

Take care
John
I pulled plug as you obviously wasnt listening AND i/we do not talk bullshit !!!! You calling us fakes after all the photos i sent you but still didnt see any of tour cock your nigga friends cocks or you turing spanking one of your subs ????? Bye

I've Pimeyed you, you lying little cunt! I told you that I had to dig the pics off of an hard drive, I don't just steal other peoples picks like you have!!

Back