• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Want to introduce a woman I am talking to to the idea of being BBC only...

Hello all. A little backstory. I am talking to a nice woman who I have a lot in common with. She seems really interested in me, and I am equally interested in her. The only problem is I cannot see me being with any woman without at least making an attempt on seeing if she will be BBC only. As an author, I have a unique way to broach the subject, since several of my books on Amazon deal with the subject of both interracial cuckolds as well as the Queen of Spades lifestyle. I have set the stage, asked her if she will discuss my books with me and even told her that my characters of Medusa and Aphrodite in my mythology series are both a Queen of Spades. I now only have to decide if I want to introduce the idea of a wife marrying white but sleeping with well-endowed black men. I could do it now, or wait until we get to know each better. I have known her three months, having met her at my place of employment.

If you want a pic of her, dm me and tell me whether she is built for bbc or not. IMG_4052.jpeg

We all want to see more...she won't be difficult to convince I'm sure...just find her some big cock and you are good to go

Back