• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

What is a white man to do about his girlfriend?

For the context required to understand this, refer to my previous post (Descent into BNWO).
For those that read it originally or just now are reading it, you know i have a girlfriend whom i love dearly and i hope to someday marry, but as stated in the aforementioned post, i have been constantly and increasingly thinking about all manner of scenarios involving her with black men, which get increasingly more vivid as time goes on, to the point where i'm pretty much thinking about finding her in our bedroom with a big black dude every time i come back from work.
I don't really know what to do with these thoughts and feelings and don't really have anyone to talk to about this, so i looked for advice in forums and groups like this one, reading other people's experiences and such to see where i stand and how others have acted in similar situations.
The fact of the matter is that i am in a very contradictory spot: while i obviously love my girlfriend and want her with me, there's also an increasingly, annoyingly loud part of my mind that keeps telling me to hand her over to a black man.
To give you an idea of what we're dealing with here: she's about 5'8 give or take, pale skin, long red hair (dyed, natural color is light brown), thick thighs, big booty, and BIG boobs (F cup i think, i could be wrong), very pretty with dark eyes. Needless to say, she is hot as hell so naturally i am very pleased that she is my girlfriend... but at the same time, i'm well aware that black guys would go CRAZY over a girl like her.
Some people adviced me to talk to her openly about my fantasies and see where she stands about it, but i don't have the courage to do that, at least not now, so i disregarded that option. Others told me to sneak in some pictures or videos of handsome black men, like actors and such, or things related to BBC/BNWO to test the waters and see how she reacts, but i don't know about that either.
As you ca probably tell, i'm at a loss as to what to do here and how to proceed. What do i do with these thoughts and feelings? What do i do about my girlfriend? Should i just ignore it all and keep going? Should i test the waters? Should i hand her over?
Advice is appreciated, thoughts and fantasies about this whole thing have become more frequent and have been having a greater effect overtime. Do let me know your thoughts about the situation with my girlfriend too, regardless of what that might entail, i want to hear (technically read, you get my meaning) all perspectives as i'm pretty damn lost here. Thank you for reading.

For the context required to understand this, refer to my previous post (Descent into BNWO).
For those that read it originally or just now are reading it, you know i have a girlfriend whom i love dearly and i hope to someday marry, but as stated in the aforementioned post, i have been constantly and increasingly thinking about all manner of scenarios involving her with black men, which get increasingly more vivid as time goes on, to the point where i'm pretty much thinking about finding her in our bedroom with a big black dude every time i come back from work.
I don't really know what to do with these thoughts and feelings and don't really have anyone to talk to about this, so i looked for advice in forums and groups like this one, reading other people's experiences and such to see where i stand and how others have acted in similar situations.
The fact of the matter is that i am in a very contradictory spot: while i obviously love my girlfriend and want her with me, there's also an increasingly, annoyingly loud part of my mind that keeps telling me to hand her over to a black man.
To give you an idea of what we're dealing with here: she's about 5'8 give or take, pale skin, long red hair (dyed, natural color is light brown), thick thighs, big booty, and BIG boobs (F cup i think, i could be wrong), very pretty with dark eyes. Needless to say, she is hot as hell so naturally i am very pleased that she is my girlfriend... but at the same time, i'm well aware that black guys would go CRAZY over a girl like her.
Some people adviced me to talk to her openly about my fantasies and see where she stands about it, but i don't have the courage to do that, at least not now, so i disregarded that option. Others told me to sneak in some pictures or videos of handsome black men, like actors and such, or things related to BBC/BNWO to test the waters and see how she reacts, but i don't know about that either.
As you ca probably tell, i'm at a loss as to what to do here and how to proceed. What do i do with these thoughts and feelings? What do i do about my girlfriend? Should i just ignore it all and keep going? Should i test the waters? Should i hand her over?
Advice is appreciated, thoughts and fantasies about this whole thing have become more frequent and have been having a greater effect overtime. Do let me know your thoughts about the situation with my girlfriend too, regardless of what that might entail, i want to hear (technically read, you get my meaning) all perspectives as i'm pretty damn lost here. Thank you for reading.

That definitely sounds like a troublesome predicament to be in.

What to do depends on numerous variables. I’ll think about it and circle back soon with alternative options.

Hopefully there’s no looming pressure to make any immediate decisions.

That definitely sounds like a troublesome predicament to be in.

What to do depends on numerous variables. I’ll think about it and circle back soon with alternative options.

Hopefully there’s no looming pressure to make any immediate decisions.
Fair enough, a hasty response wouldn't really do anyone any favors. I don't plan to make any decisions anytime soon either.

When you ask yourself the question "Should I hand her over?" - what's the first thought that crosses your mind? If your thoughts are becoming deeper over time, and they're having a bigger effect on you, then eventually she will know that something is wrong.
Think about it this way, if you tell her what you want for her, she's either going to think you're disgusting and will probably leave you, or she'll be happy, and will probably leave you in the end, but you will be planting that seed and that's all it takes. If/when she does leave you, it's probably for the best and you will be able to spend time finding a woman that you can serve but one who has also realised the truth and only wants to keep you around for her pleasure.

Do you have any Black Male friends? If so, I wonder if it might be opportune to speak to them, get their thoughts. I bet they would not hesitate in wanting to take your girlfriend either.

When you ask yourself the question "Should I hand her over?" - what's the first thought that crosses your mind? If your thoughts are becoming deeper over time, and they're having a bigger effect on you, then eventually she will know that something is wrong.
Think about it this way, if you tell her what you want for her, she's either going to think you're disgusting and will probably leave you, or she'll be happy, and will probably leave you in the end, but you will be planting that seed and that's all it takes. If/when she does leave you, it's probably for the best and you will be able to spend time finding a woman that you can serve but one who has also realised the truth and only wants to keep you around for her pleasure.

Do you have any Black Male friends? If so, I wonder if it might be opportune to speak to them, get their thoughts. I bet they would not hesitate in wanting to take your girlfriend either.
I do not have any black male friends, no. There are black men in the town we live in but none that i personally know. When i say "hand her over", it's in reference to thoughts i've been having about two potential scenarios, those being either getting a black male involved in the relationship or her straight up getting together with a black male, thoughts which, while a source of anxiety, also produce excitement, hence my confusion.

So, let’s examine the situation from various perspectives:

1) You’re NOT confused. You ARE conflicted. Not a major difference, but noteworthy nevertheless.

2) How committed are you to BNWO?

2a) If you are 100% committed to the mission and you truly believe in your inferiority, then everything “AliceTheConquered” said above is relevant and you should probably come clean to your gf about your inner truth, and how you know she will be much happier having a superior black REAL MAN as her protector, lover, and breeder, with you as her CUCK (still in the picture to love & support her), but not as her lover.

Find ways to introduce her to Black Culture, Events, Peers, etc, as a way of softly INFLUENCING her SUBCONSCIOUSLY.

Lead her to where you both need to be, in order to fulfill your destiny and hers.

Because how can you TRULY believe in BNWO 100%, but then rationalize that you are worthy of your WHITE GF, when the mission dictates that ALL WHITE women should be bred by our superior and stronger black masters? As a beta whiteboi slave, your ONLY purpose and value is to open your holes to our black masters and submit ourselves and our partners to them (as this is the natural way we evolve).

2B) If you’re NOT 100% a believer, but are still motivated to serve, than there are still equally important ways to support BNWO, like (advocating for DEI, verbalizing your praise and beliefs in Black Men as the more superior man when speaking to friends and ******, donating to Black Causes, Supporting Black Churches, hiring black workers if you’re in a position of authority, etc..)

In scenario 2B, only YOU will know that you haven’t yet lived up to your full potential of serving our black Gods and Goddesses. That shame will linger in your soul and on your consciousness, causing your GUILT to grow over time.

Sometimes the RIGHT PATH is the most difficult or most challenging to walk. But the rewards will be monumental when we achieve our purpose and goals.

I’m sure you’ll make the best decision. Being afraid is natural for us whiteboi beta slaves. Fear is in our DNA, because we are weaker and less evolved than our black gods. So on some level, your failures are expected. But always try to be better by pushing yourself over those obstacles that LIFE always puts in our path.

I guess that’s my advice. You do have the power and the ability to speak your truth and transition both YOU and HER into the BNWO lifestyle. She’ll probably thank you for helping her be happier than she ever knew she could be.

And if she leaves you, well… then she wasn’t ready to be freed from the shackles that White society has brainwashed into her.

And in that case, it’s best that she leaves, because she will be preventing YOU from serving to the best of your abilities; she will be PREVENTING you from wholeheartedly serving our superior black masters.

Hope you find a way through your dilemma. It sounds like you’re nearly ready to be a true believer in BNWO, and just need a little push to take the plunge.

Either way, I commend you for sharing and seeking guidance. Us weak whiteboi beta slaves really should NOT be responsible for making such complicated decisions about our lives. That’s what we have our Dom(mes) for, to remove the burdens of thought and pressure, so we can be unburdened while we let our kings fuck our throats and asses and have our queens allow us to lick their gorgeous pussies and asses.

Never forget, it is an HONOR and a RESPONSIBILITY to serve. You’ll find your way. I’m certain.

👍🏿

So, let’s examine the situation from various perspectives:

1) You’re NOT confused. You ARE conflicted. Not a major difference, but noteworthy nevertheless.

2) How committed are you to BNWO?

2a) If you are 100% committed to the mission and you truly believe in your inferiority, then everything “AliceTheConquered” said above is relevant and you should probably come clean to your gf about your inner truth, and how you know she will be much happier having a superior black REAL MAN as her protector, lover, and breeder, with you as her CUCK (still in the picture to love & support her), but not as her lover.

Find ways to introduce her to Black Culture, Events, Peers, etc, as a way of softly INFLUENCING her SUBCONSCIOUSLY.

Lead her to where you both need to be, in order to fulfill your destiny and hers.

Because how can you TRULY believe in BNWO 100%, but then rationalize that you are worthy of your WHITE GF, when the mission dictates that ALL WHITE women should be bred by our superior and stronger black masters? As a beta whiteboi slave, your ONLY purpose and value is to open your holes to our black masters and submit ourselves and our partners to them (as this is the natural way we evolve).

2B) If you’re NOT 100% a believer, but are still motivated to serve, than there are still equally important ways to support BNWO, like (advocating for DEI, verbalizing your praise and beliefs in Black Men as the more superior man when speaking to friends and ******, donating to Black Causes, Supporting Black Churches, hiring black workers if you’re in a position of authority, etc..)

In scenario 2B, only YOU will know that you haven’t yet lived up to your full potential of serving our black Gods and Goddesses. That shame will linger in your soul and on your consciousness, causing your GUILT to grow over time.

Sometimes the RIGHT PATH is the most difficult or most challenging to walk. But the rewards will be monumental when we achieve our purpose and goals.

I’m sure you’ll make the best decision. Being afraid is natural for us whiteboi beta slaves. Fear is in our DNA, because we are weaker and less evolved than our black gods. So on some level, your failures are expected. But always try to be better by pushing yourself over those obstacles that LIFE always puts in our path.

I guess that’s my advice. You do have the power and the ability to speak your truth and transition both YOU and HER into the BNWO lifestyle. She’ll probably thank you for helping her be happier than she ever knew she could be.

And if she leaves you, well… then she wasn’t ready to be freed from the shackles that White society has brainwashed into her.

And in that case, it’s best that she leaves, because she will be preventing YOU from serving to the best of your abilities; she will be PREVENTING you from wholeheartedly serving our superior black masters.

Hope you find a way through your dilemma. It sounds like you’re nearly ready to be a true believer in BNWO, and just need a little push to take the plunge.

Either way, I commend you for sharing and seeking guidance. Us weak whiteboi beta slaves really should NOT be responsible for making such complicated decisions about our lives. That’s what we have our Dom(mes) for, to remove the burdens of thought and pressure, so we can be unburdened while we let our kings fuck our throats and asses and have our queens allow us to lick their gorgeous pussies and asses.

Never forget, it is an HONOR and a RESPONSIBILITY to serve. You’ll find your way. I’m certain.

👍🏿
Regarding the matter of "commitment to BNWO", i'm not really sure. On top of being pretty much fresh new to this entire thing, it's also rather confusing to me because of the contradicting feelings, like how i mentioned earlier that while i do love my girlfriend and want her for myself, there's also that part of the subconscious that's constantly thinking about her (and other white women) with black guys. Can such thoughts and feelings be equated to commitment? Does having such fantasies indicate commitment or a tendency towards committing to BNWO? I'm genuinely asking here because, like you said, i'm quite conflicted. Another thing to note is that seeing two people now saying i should pretty much either subtly influence her or straight give her up to a black guy is getting a reaction out of me, and i'd be lying if i said that reading people saying such things isn't a turn-on.

Yes. It’s intoxicating to fantasize about this, but fantasy is not reality.

Probably best to make small steps towards your goal, opposed to giant leaps that might fuck up your life.

But you should definitely try the subconscious route, because that could lead to unexpected conversations and or mutual fantasies that could also bring you both closer to experimenting with ♠️

Yes. It’s intoxicating to fantasize about this, but fantasy is not reality.

Probably best to make small steps towards your goal, opposed to giant leaps that might fuck up your life.

But you should definitely try the subconscious route, because that could lead to unexpected conversations and or mutual fantasies that could also bring you both closer to experimenting with ♠️
So test the waters then, to see how she reacts. Any ideas on how to do that?

Back