• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

A Date with my co-worker

Littlelisa

Author
It was 6:30 in the afternoon and Lisa got home from work, I get home earlier because my job is not as long in the day as hers.

I have our dinner ready when she gets home so I told her to sit down and have a relax and I’ll get the dinner up for her.

I enjoyed cooking dinner ready we’re both working hard but I have that spare extra few hours, lisa often jokes and says I’d make a great wife for some men someday as I’m such a good cook and I help around the house with the cleaning, the washing the ironing etc, well we both share as we are both working.

Lisa sat down and while we were having dinner I poured her a nice glass of wine and we chatted away, and after her second last wine and we had finished dinner she said you're not goanna believe what happened today at work. I said tell me, well john remember I told you that I got a new manager Troy is his name, I said yes I remember you telling me about that some time ago a black man, yeah well Troy is lovely really he’s been very kind to me and he's helped me on many occasions.

Ok today we were having a coffee in the canteen at lunch and he turned to me and he said would I like to go out with him for dinner some evening maybe at the weekend, I couldn’t believe what he said and he was all shy and embarrassed... I was stunned as I said Troy I’m married did you forget... and he said oh God I never thought about than he said I’m so sorry he was all apologetic and he was so nice about it.

I said I love the idea and thank you for the offer but I’m married and I don’t think my husband would approve if I went home and told him I was going on a dinner date with somebody from work.

Yes ... oh that's a pity but again accept my apologies, but remember Lisa if your husband would let you have a special night out the offer is always open, I don’t think so Troy but thanks, I said that’s fine don’t worry about it.

John I was Really shocked from that moment and it was a little bit awkward even though I will say he’s a lovely man he’s good looking, just a nice man, but I mean John I’m married so he understands and that’s the end of it.

I was thinking why he couldn’t see my rings on my fingers my wedding ring and engagement ring, and my other ring, but he didn’t or maybe he did and chose to ignore it.

It was bugging me John... so later on in the afternoon I did say to him...

Troy did you not see my rings on my fingers and I said did you not know I was married anyway.

He told me that he had seen the rings on my fingers but he said nowadays that is not a great indicator because there's so many people divorced, separated, living apart etc. that you can't be sure that the person is free or not.

I didn’t want to ask were you still married and then ask you out for dinner, but I said I’d take a chance and ask you out maybe you were living in an open relationship, or you were a hot wife and your husband was a cuckold or even a sissy cuckold very common these days.

T

Lisa there are so many ifs and butts but forget it I’m sorry I shouldn’t have asked you out for dinner, yes I should have taken it that the rings on your fingers meant you were married and that was it, so don't worry about it, you are married you're not in an open relationship so that is the end of it.

But thank you Lisa, I think you are so beautiful i just had to take the chance that you might say yes. I said Thank you Troy for the lovely compliments.

Lisa what did Troy mean by Hot wife and cuckold or Sissy cuckold I don’t understand what it means, oh John I wasn’t sure either.

I have had heard about the word cuckold but I wasn’t sure, so in the afternoon when Troy went out for a while I looked it up on the office computer I searched the internet and was so amazed John.

So a cuckold John is a husband who gets very excited and horny when his wife is with another man, be it just dating him or actually having dinner with him.

Then a Sissy cuckold is a husband who loves the feeling of the silky underwear that women wear, dress up feminine, a sissy loves silky sexy lingerie, he loves to wear suspenders stockings panties things like that and a silky girly nightie in bed. A lot of men have a feminine side that comes out when dressed in lingerie. It’s lovely b

Also the cuckold apparently loves to dress his wife for her dates and buys her new dresses and sexy underwear to wear for her date, as he is so proud of her and wants her to look well for her date...all that sort of thing.

It’s not a cuckold or hot wife it’s not always sexual it can be just a exciting evening out like dinner and dancing a lot to do with companionship. If it’s just with workmates female or male so that’s not Cuckold

So then a Hot wife is a woman either wife or girlfriend who has a boyfriend or husband who is a cuckold and he wants her to date another man, he gets off thinking of his wife out with another man , he wants his wife to be happy and that makes him very excited. He gets so much excitement he wants it to happen regularly.

She has his permission and approval to go out with another man for dinner, as well as she herself wants to go out with other men be it just for dinner and dancing.

But Lisa would you like to go out with another man like in the stories you read,

Well John it was very exciting to be asked out I must admit especially been married it was very exciting, and I did not see any harm in it... It was a great compliment to us...

I didn’t know the full extent of cuckolding but I was amazed when I read it online. It has such a broad range, it sounds very exciting for those involved.

John I think you should have a read of some stories on line yourself just to see what he was talking about it’s amazing.

I didn’t think it was so commonplace in relationships especially marriage relationships apparently it is very common and even in boyfriend girlfriend relationships. So not that it applies to us but it’s very common, and Troy must know all about it that he thought we might be like that.

Anyway beside all that it’s actually so funny that he asked me out on a date, at least it was a dinner dancing date and not as a Hot wife. I felt sorry for him.

Oh Lisa why would you feel sorry for him.

Agh John it’s only because he’s only moved here a few weeks ago and he does not know anyone and the fact that he is coloured. I suppose he just wanted some company, especially to choose an exceptional beautiful women like your wife... ha ha ha laughing.

After dinner we sat in the front room and while Lisa watched TV I decided to go online and check out this cuckolding thing. Lisa joked and said you want to be a cuckold John, no Lisa I just find it hard to understand It really happens...oh John it happens and it’s big be especially the sissy. So check it out there are some horny exciting stories.

Lisa watched TV as I searched, and it was easy to find about cuckolding and even sissy cuckold, I was amazed as to how many search results I got and not sure where to start. But the first story stood out of a sissy cuckold and first time experience.

As I read the story it was interesting and I soon found I was rock hard with a huge erection wtf...I was so hard

It was very exciting and how the husband first became a sissy and then he got excited thinking of his wife with another man, the story was very exciting, and one part that I could understand was when the man started to get sissy was similar to my own situation.

You see sometimes if Lisa is away or working late I will masturbate, and I love to massage my cock with Lisa’s silky panties especially the satin and lace ones, or even her silky nightie rubbing it all over my lower half it feels lovely and makes my cum stronger and more exciting. But I never considered that I was a sissy.

But in the story I was reading it was how the husband started and his wife knew he was dressing in lingerie .

But she did not say anything as she loved him to be excited with her lingerie. But when it came out in the open she encouraged him to dress in bed with panties and nightie and the were like girls in bed.

Then it went on about a friend taking her out with her husband’s approval as he got so Excited she went on a date with this friend and the story was all about he becoming a sissy cuckold and she having sex with this friend and how excited he got from the whole thing.

It was a really hot story and I had such a hard bulge I had my hand on it and caressing it when I saw Lisa was standing in the door looking at me touching my self.....

She said it’s ok baby you look so horny I am so happy for you baby.. she was looking at the screen and started reading, she said that sounds familiar John. It’s the same story I read it’s so horny. He loved been a sissy and a cuckold.

Now John I can tell you at last....like this story I know that you have used my lingerie to masturbate when I am out, I never said anything as there was no harm.

John sometimes I masturbate also so it’s ok babe. Then Lisa put her hand on my bulge and squeezed me as her fingers opened my pants she took my cock out and suddenly her head was in my lap sucking my hard cok, Lisa just adores sucking cock.

Now I don’t have a very big cock average I would say at about 5 inches but Lisa never complained and she was loving it now as she sucked hard on me using her tongue to really excite me...

Let’s go to bed darling and finish this I am very horny I want your cock in me. Come on let’s go. We outed TV lights computer etc...everything and went to bed.

Lisa was super horny as I was now myself darling we are so excited tonight, she laid me on my back and started to caress me with the panties she had just taken off. I was so hard and excited I moaned.

Lisa said oh my baby John loves my panties don’t you baby. Oh fuck Lisa I am so close. Wait now baby don’t you dare cum yet, let’s chat and play for a while and enjoy this new feeling and openness now we both know you are a lingerie sissy girl

Lisa head came to my cock and kissed and caressed it and rubbed it with her panties, then she surprised me when she slipped the panties up my legs and pulled them on me, now that feels good babe doesn’t it so you are my little sissy now not a sissy cuckold just my sissy.

Oh fuck Lisa, yes they feel lovely I must admit. Yes darling you have played with them often enough to know and I knew also ha ha ha so now you are coming out of the closet

She came up kissing me as her hand took mine and placed my hand over my silky covered cock, now babe let me see you masturbate for me, come on babe don’t be embarrassed you have done it often enough.

She guided my hand to caress my satin covered cock and after a while took her hand away, I took over I was so excited to be actually masturbating in front of Lisa.

I knew I would not last long and Lisa sensed that, she stopped kissing me to say slowly now babe make it last good...I love you in panties babe I am going to get you your own. All men should wear silky sexy panties. I am going to make your own drawer full of lingerie for your own use.

Darling you got so excited reading about cuckolds and hot wife’s, I think you like the stories, you will have to read them more often darling. I know I am going to read them also, they are so exciting. I am glad Troy mentioned it.

And it’s quite common just like some time ago I looked up husband’s wearing wife’s lingerie and I was amazed most married me do. Some welcome women and cross dress all the time.

Just think darling you letting me go out for a dinner with Troy that would be mad, ha ha ha laughing...with you at home dressed in my panties and nightie, suspenders and stockings masturbating it would be so exciting for the two of us that sounds mad but exciting...ha ha laughing...

So suddenly that was the trigger and I shot a load of cum in the panties as I pulled my cock in satin. Oh Fuckkkkkkkkk Lisa yes yes yes oh Fuckkkkkkkkk oh god almighty oh fuckkkkk, yes yes yes oh oh oh god ....

That’s it good girl pull you cock keep cumin my baby cum for me...Lisa oh lisa fuckin hell yes yes yes..fuckkkkkkk......oh god so strong Lisa darling fuckkk.

As I slowed down she kissed me hard then said oh baby you are my little sissy.... My lovely sissy....that was a huge cum baby you definitely need satin underwear like a sissy. You thinking of me going out with Troy made you cum hard, admit it babe.

Well Yes Lisa for that moment when you said it yes it did..... The thought, not the fact Lisa... but he would love to take you out.....oh fuck as the Last strand of cum came out of me...yes he would darling it would be nice for him. And a new experience for me.

I know darling, I said it just to make you cum like the stories in the cuckold section on the internet. I really think reading those stories will really enhance our sex life darling especially now that we know you are a real sissy, and Troy really wants to take me out as a work mate

Guess what John...what Lisa..... tomorrow night you are getting into bed in a panties and nightie and we will not have any discussion. Really Lisa ok.....Good girl....oh and tomorrow you are wearing sexy satin panties to work I want you to feel sexy all day baby. No more silly boxers for my girlfriend I have always wanted you in Panties you have such a lovely girly bubble ass.

The next day. I had dinner ready for Lisa and I had a slight excitement as I remembered that Lisa was going to go to bed with me dressed in Panties and nightie. I was excited in my day panties all day long.

So Lisa arrived home a little late as she went shopping for lingerie for her sissy... me. She said let’s wait for bedtime to dress up my girlfriend.

Over dinner I asked Lisa how was work... Well now John I think you mean did Troy say anything.... yes he did. He asked me did my husband get angry when I told him about been asked out on a dinner date with a work mate.

I told him a little white lie and I told him No you did not get angry which you did not...and in fact John said thanks for been so complementary to his wife.

He again said sorry for the mistake however if I would like to go on a dinner date the offer is still open and hopefully John would allow it.

And Lisa what did you say, I told Troy I did not think John would allow it but I promised to say it to him again... He said to tell you it would just be dinner to have company and if you want to come as well you would be most welcome.

I told him that you would not want to go. He asked that I at least ask you again and would you really consider letting your loving wife go for dinner in a nice restaurant. And straight home again

Lisa he is very cheeky he does not give up, and I did not hear you saying you would not go out with him , you only said that I would not approve if you went out with him for dinner. You did not turn him down

Well John I did not mean it like that, but you never guess where he wants to take me....where Lisa...to the “Le Grande Paris”, restaurant ...oh god Lisa its impossible to get a booking there and it’s so expensive how could he afford that place it’s the no 1 restaurant in town. I know John and I would have nothing nice to wear to a classy place like it would mean getting a new dress, that’s if you approved for me to go.

He said he has a table for two booked for next Friday night, he is trying to find someone to go with him.

We were just finished dinner as we chatted and I could see that John was a bit excited from talking all about Troy again the way he was sitting and moving I knew he was hard again, so I moved fast

Oh John I see you have a nice inviting bulge again, are you as excited as I am darling my pussy is wet from all this talk....Lisa went and kneeled in front of John and opened his pants before he had a chance to say no she pulled his hard cock for his silky panties and sank her mouth over his nice 5 inch cock, she took it deep as possible knowing she could not gag as it was not too big to choke her.

Oh god Lisa fuckkkkkk so good baby..fuckkkk yes yes yes fuck yes yes what’s happening to us ..oh fuck Lisa yes yes.... then John exploded straight into her stomach Lisa swallowed it all and then quickly cleaned his cock before he got sensitive and put him back in his pants.

Fuck Lisa thank you for dessert, oh baby anything for you baby I love you so much but you will repay me later in bed in your beautiful nightie and panties and lingerie I bought you.

John darling you were so excited I think the thought of approving me go out just for dinner with Troy has you very excited but let’s watch some TV and then we will go to bed and dress you up girlfriend. Lisa I will read some stuff online instead.

Good idea dear have a good read of the cuckold stories but no wanking babe that’s for later. Read more about the sissy cuckolds darling it’s more like you yourself are. Just remember you love dressing up in lingerie your very feminine.

I sat watching TV as John went on line I was hoping he would fully understand and accept the thoughts of liking to be a sissy cuckold . The freedom of been able to fully dress and masturbate as a female just by letting his wife go to dinner with a co worker. And I really got excited thinking of going to that restaurant for dinner and dancing with Troy. I like it ...a nice evening with dinner and maybe dancing.

I did not consider any sex as Troy never gave any indication that was in his mind it was just companionship he needed. And I was not really sexy for Troy, I was a bit excited sexually from the thought of dinner and dancing for a change with a good looking black man that excited me. I don’t need sex, John and I are always enjoying our sex.

After a hour on line I thought I would check on John and found him deep in thought with his hand on his cock bulge, oh oh oh is my sissy all excited again, I stood behind him and he said he had just finished a story. He said Lisa oh god it does seem to happen a lot, and a lot of cuckolds are sissy’s it seems more and more men wear sexy satin and Lace underwear. Even suspenders and stockings and their wife’s help them (was he asking me for help)

Yes darling I told you so it’s quite normal now for a lot of couples, and from the stories I read they both get so much better sex. Even our sex has gone up a notch since Troy wants to take me on a date to that beautiful restaurant. Let’s go to bed darling I have surprises for you and you own me a licking finish up there.

Oh Lisa by accident I came across a stranger, darling what do you mean ?,

I don’t know how it happened but this small window opened and someone wrote “Hello there...Can I please chat with you”

I could not help answer who is this and how did you get my number.

Oh John you are not very computer literate he did not have your number it was a chat online messenger from the site you were on.. so what did he say then John.

He asked me was I a cuckold like him or female. I said male...then he asked me did I like the stories about sissy cuckolds I said yes but I was not a cuckold, he asked was I sure, anyway it’s lovely he said.

Then Lisa he asked was I a sissy and I could not stop from saying yes. He said was I married I said yes, did she know you are a sissy I said yes she does .....oh you are so lucky he said

He asked was my wife going on dates with other men. I said no but a man has asked her out at work. Oh that’s nice and when is she going, I told him I did not approve her going yet.

Oh what did he say then John darling, as Lisa put her hand on John bulge.

He told me there is no harm in letting her go out to make her happy, so tell her go on her date with her friend at work... buy her a nice dress and new lingerie... he said his wife goes out on dates for the past year and he is a sissy and loves to get dressed in lingerie while his wife in on her dates .. and there sex life has improved greatly, he said he loves to help his wife get dressed for her date.

When you came in Lisa I cut him off. Sorry, I was shy that you might want to chat with him . .

Oh my little darling girl you see it very common. Let’s go to bed darling girlfriend I have to dress you. And look after this hard cock again, you are getting so horny since we talked about Troy. Come on maybe you can go on that site tomorrow and he might be there again, but you will have to apologise for cutting him off. And have a good chat with him.

Lisa took John to the bedroom and told him strip....he was all excited and really hard, Lisa I noticed tonight that most cuckolds are sissy’s in the stories and even the man that chatted with me was a sissy.

Yes John because a real sissy like you loves to dress up been a girl and then they like their wife or girlfriend to have time with another man as they understand better as they themselves are girls.

And they like their wife’s to be out some nights so they can play at been a girl and dress up knowing their wife is busy and won’t be home for hours so they can put on mini skirts and dresses and masturbate dressed as a women.

Now John lets put this lovely black suspender belt on you. Ok John you have put me on often enough so you can do it yourself. Come on don’t be shy. John stood up and he was a little shy but he put it on easily. His cock sticking out hard . Oh darling your becoming such a girl, that lovely on you , I got you the 8 strap belt it’s much more slutty.

Ok John now slide up these stockings and let’s both help to clip them on, so we did and they were really a lovely shiny black light mesh so sexy.

Now darling my god.... they look beautiful on your girly legs but wait we have more now this bra....oh Lisa I can’t wear a bra I don’t have breasts. Well John you do have budding breasts and I have a fix for that ....now here let me help you girlfriend and Lisa put the bra on it fitted perfect the breasts were there but quite small as yet.

Then Lisa took 2 silicone false breasts from the bag and as John watched she fitted them into the bra giving John lovely D size breasts, with a lovely full shape and each had a false nipple.

Now your knickers, now when you are playing having fun dressed up like this when I am out you must always lower your knickers and put this hand towel on your tummy and under your cock so you cum on the towel and not on you lovely knickers, do you understand baby...yes. Lisa ...good girl, no wet knickers.

Do you feel so nice John oh yes darling it’s unbelievable I cannot deny I feel such a girl do I look silly Lisa oh god no you look such a girl especially your breasts do you like your breasts and the nipples . Yes Lisa they are so realistic, Lisa the tablets you are giving me will they make my breasts bigger. Oh yes John so much bigger in time, slow but sure and as well will give you girly hips

Will you be happy then darling, yes Lisa I like them now, Lisa started rubbing his breasts as John was masturbating gently, so nice and slow baby take it easy and enjoy been a girl like me, you are beautiful like me baby, that’s what Troy said how beautiful I am do you agree darling girl, oh yes Lisa you are so beautiful, I want you to look beautiful Lisa always. Then Troy will want me baby when I look so beautiful.

John I will get my self matching underwear like your set I like them so much we will be like twin girls then, oh please do Lisa I want you looking so sexy too. But john you are not allowed to play with my new lingerie they are for special occasions only like going out maybe with Troy ... Lisa was now about to test John ...

I like black lingerie darling I suppose it reminds me of the stories I read that black men prefer their date all dressed in black it’s complimentary to a black man like Troy.

So do you think he would like black on me if I got to go out with him, John moaned and Lisa noticed he was caressing his cock harder but she did not want him to cum yet so she held his hand off his cock which then stood up proud. Oh darling you are such a beautiful girl.

Do you think I should buy a nice black dress a stylish one sexy but smart looking oh do darling Lisa you would be beautiful in all black, and maybe i will get you one too john we would be like twins. John cock standing on its own was throbbing he was so excited ready to cum.

John darling what will I saw to poor Troy when he asks me out again. Maybe he will not ask you out again as he knows you are afraid to approve, I am not afraid to approve, I know darling but it’s only two workmates going out.

I was thinking darling...Now don’t say anything until I finish ....

So how about if I just said yes and just go to that beautiful restaurant with Troy only the once and that was it just this one time, but that he must collects me from here, and after dinner he brings me straight back here what do you think darling and I will have my smart dress and lingerie for that beautiful place.

Lisa are you serious .., Lisa put Johns hand back on his cock and he started to pull it again, oh John it’s nothing only helping out a workmate who needs to go out somewhere nice and John I personally would love to be so happy and go to that restaurant and see if it’s good, then we can go another night once I give it the sign of approval.

Please John just this once, it would be nice to dress up sexy like you are now in black lingerie and a sexy dress and go out with a black man for dinner. As Lisa kissed John’s neck and lips and ear. She could see John getting faster, she looks to make sure the towel was in position for the explosion that was about to cum soon.

She whispered in his ear as she licked it John please darling just this once I will make myself beautiful and I will let you shave my pussy like you always wanted to do and black men love that also ...pretty please John just dinner and dancing ...I never was out on a date with a good looking black man especially dancing... please will you approve a date with Troy my darling I promise no kissing him or anything silly I will behave like a good married wife. Just dinner and straight home.

Oh my fuck Lisa , John exploded so strong he started to shoot cum ...Lisa said oh yes my girl cum baby fucccccckkkkkkkk Lisa oh fuckkk oh god Lisa . John can I go with Troy . Say yes darling as John was still shooting cum ... Oh fuckkkk. Me fuckkkk ...please John .. yes yes yes Lisa ok Lisa darling just this once.... John approved with his last of his cum shooting out. No kissing oh no John no....

Lisa then put her hand down to wipe his cock with the towel so as not to wet his lingerie. Then Lisa went after a moment and gently took his shrinking cock in her mouth she needed him hard again fast to confirm his approval of her date which she did not mention while he was post climax, she felt his lovely cock stop shrinking and it throbbed a little as it got a little excited she was reversing the shrinking and pulling his excitement back.

Now John that was the strongest cum you ever had that I know, maybe you cum stronger when you used to dress in my lingerie and you felt such a real girl, i am so happy for you baby.

Now darling let’s get you undressed and into you new nightie and bedtime panties. So she undressed him and slipped his nightie and panties on him. No objection and in fact loved it his cock was nearly at full hardness again.

Lisa jumped into bed with him in her nightie no panties as she had plans for John.

Darling you are such a women I should have done this before now, as John laid on his back Lisa put her hand and pulled his panties down a little to get his cock free. She then threw her legs over him and In a quick motion sat on top of him guiding his hard cock deep into her pussy, oh fuckkk John so good darling.....Fuck I love your cock fuck me John, make me your bitch, your slut wife, oh i am a slut baby going on a date with a beautiful black man and having a shaved pussy. Thank you so much John I am so happy.

Yes John so now you can shave my pussy as you always wanted .....John was driving his cock deep up into Lisa’s pussy. Oh god yes baby fuck me fuckkkkk me hard call me a slut, a bitch, yes Lisa you are a slut . Oh John I am fuckkkkkkk me hard hurt me....we were going overboard as never before. John liked it she saw him want more.

Oh John thank you for letting me go out on a date with Troy. I want to dance with a black man, will I look a white married slut a white bitch in heat with dancing a black man. Yes you will be a slut a white married slut Lisa . Do you want me to be a slut John my girlfriend ..yes Lisa yesssssx ohhhhh fuckkkkkk lisaaaaa. as John exploded again shooting cum up into Lisa’s pussy she saying I want to look a white slut with a black lover...Lisa fuckkkkkk oh god yes john a beautiful slut bitch...with a shaved pussy. Lisa screamed a massive orgasm saying of fuck if Troy could see me now. But he will never know this feeling we have.

We were both fucked and Lisa told John turn over and she spooned into him they were soon asleep.

John went to work early and was also home before lisa. That night after dinner Lisa told John to please go up to the spare bedroom to put on the clothes on the bed and she would be up in a while. John found it strange that he was going to dress in the spare bedroom but just did as Lisa told him. On the bed was the black underwear set and silicone breasts. John really enjoyed getting dressed in all the lingerie and was soon fully dressed.

He heard Lisa in their marital bedroom and the she appeared in the door dressed in a sexy magnificent black dress it was gorgeous and so fitted to her figure John just said oh my god you are like a queen Lisa. John a slut queen fit for a black man.

Thank you John I hope Troy likes it, and now here is your matching one . She then dropped his black dress over his head and it slid down his body a perfect fit, showing a beautiful shape and really showing his breasts as so perfect and natural and a large round shape that the dress clung to there perfect shape. Identical to Lisa whose breasts stood out also round and pointed nipple’s.

How do you mean You hope Troy likes it, what has happened today Lisa. Oh well John at lunch time he asked me were we going out on Friday night and what time would he collect me . I called him cheeky but we laughed as he looked at me waiting for an answer.

Troy I really can’t i am married, oh please Lisa just this once. Well if I do there are conditions ...yes yes yes Lisa anything you want.

Ok you will collect me from my home we will go to the restaurant and after you will drop me straight home is that agreed...yes Lisa anything you say I will do that. Your husband can be assured of that.

Ok so what time do you want to collect me let’s say 7.30 as the table is booked for 8.00.

Lisa do not worry about dress sense as I will take you as you come . Oh don’t worry Troy you know that it’s nice for a women to dress in black to compliment a coloured man on date. So I have something that will suit the evening. So we have two days as this is Wednesday and let’s not mention it again until Friday evening at 7.30. so did you husband accept you going on a date with me I said yes he wants to make me a happy girl, Ok Lisa say nothing let’s look forward to Friday evening.

So John that is what was said... so he has to collect me here, you can meet him remember darling he is not my lover or anything like that, he is just a nice co-worker who wants a night out with a friend and we are work mates so no worry darling you are my lover my husband and my man. He is nothing but a workmate

Lisa are you sure of what you are doing with him, you dont want to give him the wrong impression, no darling I have no interest in him other that a work relationship he knows I am married.

Ok darling as long as you are sure, I will be happy for you to have a night out with your workmate, at least I don’t have to worry as you will be chaperoned by a strong man who sounds responsible and will bring you home safely.

Don’t worry darling I am delighted for you also because I want you to dress up in all the new lingerie I bought you and I am going to get you more tomorrow, I will put all your lingerie in your dressing bedroom so it will not get mixed up with mine. I am putting satin sexy pink sheets on the spare double bed so you can masturbate in sexy silky bedlinen just think in your nightie and French knickers on satin sheets wow so good..

Ok darling that familiar bulge is showing again . Oh my god you are such a girl. More and more every day, you are so pretty and we are so sexy thinking of making you a real girl. Are you happy now it’s out of the closet and you can masturbate with me or on your own, I suppose you often wished before that you could share it with me, well now you can darling.

I like to see you masturbating it makes me excited and wet, I am going to suck you later baby...

I am so glad that you accept me going out for dinner with a workmate, thank you again darling.

So the sex between Lisa and I was good for the next few nights and Troy was mentioned a few times. I could see that John was a little confused, his wife going out to dinner with another man must have been stressful and I could understand.

On Thursday I was having a bath and called John to the bathroom, I had the shaver ready and shaving foam, I had previously using a scissors to cut away as much as possible to make it easier for John, he did not know why I called him and was delighted when I stood up naked with the foam and shaver in my hands.

Now darling off you go, get your slut wife’s pussy shaved you have wanted to do that long enough, oh yes yes yes I opened my legs and allowed him access to my pussy I told him you are going to have to lick to make sure you did a good job and its all smooth. Oh yes darling I will do my best your slut pussy will be so beautiful.

In 15 minutes John had me free of pussy hair I told him that it looked beautiful just lick it now and make sure there is no stubble, he did and told me i was clear of hair but I was wet and open ready for sex .

I wanted sex but I did not want to be sexted out for tomorrow night. So I had intention of sucking John off but not having sex for myself... And it turned out like that later in bed.

The next evening I did not need John to cook me dinner as I was going out with Troy, so when I got home it was obvious I had been to the hairdresser as John told me, I said I slipped out at lunch to get a . blow-dry as my hair looked terrible. It looks nice darling, her hair was black anyway and would match her outfit.

At 6.30 I called John to help me with dressing I knew he would like that to be involved in me getting ready for my date...

John clipped on my black stockings and got the seam straight which was so slutty, then he sat and watched me finish dressing, I could see the passion in his pants he was very excited, I pretended not to notice. He was horny hard, I was in fact very horny myself I had to use a Tampax to keep myself dry so I would not smell of sex in the car with Troy

We were down stairs at 7.15 when the door knocker went. I told John to get the door. As I walked out i heard the two boys introduced each other I got there and decided it was better to go asap.

I said oh hi Troy we better get going I turned to John and said we are off darling so see you later have a nice evening I left everything in the spare room it’s all ready for you.

Ok Lisa Troy you two have a good night see you later , I will look after her John she is safe with me. As she walked away Lisa looked beautiful all in black, her dress that was up her thigh but not enough to reveal her suspenders, with her black hair she looked so young and beautiful.

Troy was in a black shirt and tie and a suit and he looked handsome and tall, a real alpha man he was older than me and Lisa. He was 30 and Lisa was 28. I was the youngest at 26...

I looked out the window just as they reached the car, he been a gentleman opened the front door for her they were smiling and happy. I found my cock was rock hard from watching them getting into the car like a couple on a date.

Oh God yes they were on a date my wife was going out with a Blackman on a date wtf , I never saw her as beautiful as she was tonight and knowing what underwear she was wearing and her shaved pussy...with their age been close they look a perfect couple

Lisa.......

Well I sat in the car very relaxed as Troy drove us to town , after all he was a workmate.

But they each had a secret. From Lisa’s point of view, Troy had actually asked her out over a month ago and not two weeks as she told John. He had mentioned cuckold and sissy cuckold that part was right. But before she eventually accepted his invitation she had spent hours at work looking up sissy cuckold and that’s when she got the excitement to make John into a sissy as she found from reading all the stories if she wanted to go out with Troy first she had to make John a sissy and female.

But first she had never wanted to go out with Troy, but it was after reading the stories of interracial dating and sex that she got excited for him and masturbated, but she had to guide her husband John to be what she knew he was

She also spent time reading about black men and what it was like to date them and how a girl had to be careful as it was easy to fall for their black cock and how they likes shaven pussy just like John wanted her to do for years.

How most black men were great lovers But be careful as once a women goes black she may not want to go back to white cock, especially if it’s a smaller white cock. So Lisa read all about black men as lovers and many black sex stories, she was hooked and it was a challenge to her not realising she was playing with fire.

Now Troy had a secret too, after Lisa went home Troy used to check her history on her work computer everything she had been reading, mostly about cuckolding sissy husbands interracial sex... He knew she knew she was taking a risk going with him on a date but she seemed to wanted the excitement.

Judging from her progress on line with making John a sissy, he thought that John was by now a sissy and he would soon make him a sissy cuckold.

So Troy was a step ahead of Lisa and knew she was a risk taker, he knew he would have her sitting on his cock as she had most likely made John a fully fledged sissy.

As she seemed to spend a lot of time looking up the advancement of making your husband a sissy so he must be by now.

Troy was ready to own Lisa, but his still had to take his time and not frighten her. The chase and conquest were the challenge ahead...she was reading more and more about black sex a lot of stories.

The Date.........

As they drove to town Troy asked was there any problem with her husband John was he ok about going on a date with a coloured man. No Troy that’s silly we are not racist coloured or otherwise.

Lisa I hope you don’t me mind saying but in meeting your husband he appeared to look lovely, even pretty very female even sissy. Oh Troy you are quite observant actually yes my husband is quite a sissy but I love him very much, it is nice as he is quite passive , pretty yes and so nice to live with. We are a very happy couple.

Well that’s nice to have a sissy husband, usually in the case of a sissy cuckold husband it is much more acceptable for the wife to control her husband when he becomes a cuckold.

So do you buy him nice lingerie to wear . Yes Troy we have an arrangement and I help him to fulfil his feminine desires. It’s nice really I don’t mind and I suppose if he was not so feminine he may not allow me out tonight. So let’s be glad of that. Yes he will fully dressed up by now as he knows you will be out for hours.

We got to the restaurant and it was really lovely the food was great and so good the ambience was beautiful and it was obvious why it was so hard to get a table. Troy was such a great host to take me out. And we got on so well, I did sense a sexual energy between us but I was trying hard to be safe and ignore it, but it’s hard to ignore a wet pussy

Then he asked me to dance and we went out the music was slow dancing as the loud music would not suit the restaurant Troy was a good dancer and we floated around the room, it was lovely dancing with him he held me beautifully and he pulled me closer as we danced I could not stop he whispered I was so beautiful and again thanked me for dressing in black that black men like their women in black especially if their lingerie matches in black also.

Lisa can I be so bold to ask are you all in black all over... Well yes Troy yes all black . Oh god Lisa you must be so beautiful under that dress. I found my pussy throbbing and wet. You would be my queen in black lingerie

Troy pulled me closer and I could feel a huge cock pushing against my cunt and tummy. I melted into his arms and he lifted my chin to look into my eyes, sorry darling I can’t help it you make me so nice.

Then he kissed me and I just accepted his kiss and was soon returning my tongue into meet his, I moaned as his hand pulled me hard against his cock.

We kissed for ages and played tongue tennis I found I was pulling his head hard against mine. We broke as he said oh darling Lisa I want you so much, I want to make you a real women and we kissed again he had taken control of my pussy it was throbbing for him. We would make such a lovely interracial couple. It’s such a pity you are married.

His cock pressing against me moving in a fucking motion against my cunt. I moaned as he kissed me. Then the music stopped for a break we had been on the floor for half an hour. He had felt my panties and. Suspenders caressing all my lingerie.

We sat down and we were both embarrassed at what happened on the dance floor but we held hands. Oh darling I am so happy you honoured me with your beautiful body and I love the feel of your suspenders and stockings and your sexy satin panties. You are so sexy baby, you make me so hard darling I can’t stop it. Oh Troy don’t say that it’s ok I accepted your advance and I enjoyed you so much, but now we have to be good again.

Troy leaned over and we kissed nice just for a few seconds as there were people all around on other tables. You kiss beautifully Lisa John is so lucky.

And you are so lucky that you are married to a sissy, you must get her a boyfriend it is the ultimate desire of a sissy but they don’t know it until you bring it to the surface and then it takes off and they want a boyfriend as soon as the though comes to mind. Just think even John going out on a date with a boyfriend. Maybe even a black boyfriend.

Lisa

Troy was holding my hand and we were like lovers holding hands we were a lovely looking couple both totally dressed in black yes but I was white and Troy was black, I must say we looked so well together I was comfortable and so wet open pussy with tremendous desire in my pussy. My nice earlier thought of just going with a co- worker for dinner had gone out the door.

I wanted Troy but I could not do that, I promised John it was just a dinner with a co worker. So I pulled back and it had been a beautiful night so why spoil it...Troy I want to thank you for a beautiful night but I did promise John that this night was going to be just a dinner date . It has been beautiful and exciting it’s hard to say let’s finish before it goes further but I want to let John see that we were true to our ideals.

Yes Lisa I will take you home when we have finished I am not going to take you to my little flat..ha ha ha.

Maybe if we are good we may get another chance to go out again, yes Troy I would like that very much it will be easier to get John to agree if we are good this time, ok darling let’s head home to John when we are finished, she will be in her lingerie when you get home, yes Troy but she will be stressed if we abused out time out.

Later Troy kissed me as we walked to the car park it was hard to stop we leaned against the car kissing as Troy pressed his large hard cock against my cunt which I did not pull back but pressed against him in return.

oh darling you are so ready for me, I want you baby, I can’t help it you are so sexy, I kissed him hard as his hand went under my dress and felt my wet pussy making me pull his mouth harder on mine, his fingers driving me mental, i wanted him there and then. But we stopped and he said I see you are shaved to please your lover how did you know black men expect their women shaved smooth....we got in the car he drove me home we were both so sexy .

I put my hand on his knee and carressed his thighs I left him know he had pleased me so much. Outside the house I kissed him when we stopped not thinking that John would have been watching inside a darkened front room we kissed and then I said we must stop Troy.

We will get out again if you want . Yes I want you darling I want to take you out mid week please we want each other so much darling. You need to dream of the pleasure of a big black cock

Do you want me darling please say yes Lisa please say yes we will be good again. I will bring you home safe. We may kiss again as we both like it but that will be so nice.

You have to make John a real sissy you must get him a vibrator to use on himself and also a false vagina get him to use it with his hand on his cock he slides it up and down his cock it’s very realistic and he cums in it like masturbating into his hand.

Also ask her did she ever think of been with a man to please her a dominant man even a black man

Good night darling and kissed Troy again for the last time tonight. I went in to find John in the hall oh darling so lovely to see you, oh Lisa I am glad you are home so early yes darling I told you it was just dinner and we had one dance. How was everything Lisa.... Ok baby John let’s get into bed it’s nicer if I tell you there in bed.

We were both in our nightie and I cuddled into John well we had a lovely night darling we had one dance just and a beautiful meal I hate to ask how much it cost but I think it was expensive and full not a table free, restaurant was full, with nice dancing.

What was he like to dance with oh nice darning very sexy dancing and he was like all men his cock got hard against me I said nothing and ignored it happening. It’s common with all men. You do it your self.

I saw you kiss him darling oh it was just a thank you kiss John after all it was a lovely night out and it was just a good night kiss but it was nice. He was such a lovely man a gentleman, I promised I would go out with him again, he did not ask me I told him as a workmate I would take him out next week maybe Wednesday just for after work drinks..

I noticed John’s cock had grown really hard against me so I caught it in his nightie and panties I pulled him to me and told him fuck me John, his cock came over me and soon entered my pussy . Oh Lisa you are so open and wet. Yes baby that’s from been out with Troy, but you get the benefits not him, so just think when I go out with him I come home with a wet pussy for you.

Darling you will need to shave my pussy every 2 days to keep it smooth. You like my pussy hair free baby oh yes Lisa I love It. John Troy did make me sexy for you. Thats why I got so wet... He was so handsome tonight and oh wait till I tell you judging from what he pressed against me he must have a huge cock John, huge I would say and it made me wet.

Did you dress up darling . Yes Lisa as soon as you went out, and how many times did you cum, oh twice Lisa I hope you used the towel and not wet your lingerie oh yes i did Lisa so not wet lingerie. Oh baby keep fucking me as you talk to me harder baby that it push fully in me darling.

Darling I must get you some sex aids actually masturbating aids for the nights I am out with Troy so you can really enjoy masturbation on your own. Otherwise if I am out with Troy you might want to have a man with you to play with each other.

Then John exploded hard in me fully calling me a fucking slut telling me I was his slut... and I was so close all night that I came also so easy as he said oh fuckkkk fuckkkkk Lisa I love you so much, thanks John cum baby fill me ...and even thought I am going out with Troy again next week ok baby, yes Lisa oh Fuckkkkkk Lisa yes yes yes good girl john just after works drinks a few hours....

. I shouted out loud and made a big mistake on purpose ...as I said oh yes fuck me Troy oh yes fuck me hard....Lisa you said Troy, no darling I did not ...you did Lisa . Oh sorry John I did not know why I should do that I think just we were mentioning his name so much and I was calling him Troy all night. I did not mean anything darling.

Are you really going on a date with him again no darling it’s not a date it’s just a meeting of two workmates after work.

I think next week maybe Wednesday we are going out just for a few drinks after work and maybe a bite so you won’t need to make dinner for me , and I will get a taxi home as with drinks he will not be able to drive so don’t worry baby, you will get dressed in lingerie when you get home from work and in the meantime i am getting nice sex aids to make you feel really special

We both collapsed asleep in no time.....

John...........

I was exhausted from the night before, it was the stress the Lisa was out on a date and yet I was not upset because she was on a date with a black man. This was the peculiar thing. I was stressed from the dressing up as soon as Lisa went out with Troy.

As soon as Lisa had gone out iI was delighted to go to my dressing bedroom and get totally dressed in lingerie and tried so many of Lisa skirts and dresses. I masturbated twice and was so excited all the time. I was not even thinking of Lisa and Troy that was the amazing part.

When I got up Lisa had gone shopping as it was Saturday she had left me lie in...I was comfortable in my nightie and panties and I was rock hard again, I played with my cock and I got excited thinking of Lisa kissing Troy a black man and soon I was erupting a beautiful cum as I thought of their lips together kissing and the connection..... i realised I had wet my panties and nightie. I had to get them in the washing machine before Lisa got home.

Lisa......

As I shopped I could not get Troy out of my head. I thought about last night and how we kissed and danced , how much he turned me on and actually I left him touch my shaved pussy almost making me cum. Now I am going on a date again for Wednesday night no discussion about where we were going, I just said yes, I wanted it , without even telling my husband, without asking him.

When I got home John was up I asked him how last night had been and he was shy and told me he had a lovely night, he was apologetic for having put on some of my skirts and dresses, told him don’t be silly my clothes are his to use at any time.

I asked him about exactly what he dressed in he explained he put on so much lingerie and so many skirts and dresses. I was happy for him as he was really turning the way I wanted her to go

What I noticed from John was he was only interested in what he did last night and obviously how much she enjoyed dressing as a women ...oh god I just called John “She”

He was not worried about what Troy and I did, that was for me a great sign that he had accepted as it was ok for me to go out with Troy. I told him last night I was going on a date with Troy on Wednesday but so far he has said nothing about that. No ! all that was on his mind was about his evening and playing as a women.

So I kept on that subject and then retold him I was getting him more lingerie and some sex aids on Monday that would make his dressing so much more exciting when he was at home if I was out with Troy.

I expected him to ask about my upcoming date with Troy, but no! he asked me what sex aids I was getting him, I said Agh that a surprise darling some special presents for my best girlfriend. You will have to wait until Monday, and you can try them out with me on Monday evening, and then you can have so much fun with them on Wednesday when I am out with Troy

But I won’t be late so I will text you when I am coming home to see how you are enjoying yourself.

Oh Lisa I forgot why are you going out with Troy on Wednesday night, I thought it was for one night only, are you sure about this Lisa.

Yes dear quite sure it’s harmless I enjoyed his company last night and he paid so much money for such a short evening that I thought that I would like to sit and have a chat with him again he is very interesting I suppose been older, but again darling I won’t be late but you will have lots of time for dressing as the women you are. And playing with your new sex aids.

Its nice for him to have a friend that he can chat too like me. We never get a chance to chat too much at work. Well Lisa as long as it’s not a regular thing that he expects you to meet him on a regular basis oh no darling nothing like that, just friendship and I feel it’s nice for you to have home time to dress up and play with your new toys.

Ok darling let’s enjoy our weekend and maybe we could go for lunch out tomorrow for Sunday lunch that would be nice don’t you think, yes baby we will do that.

The weekend was nice and it was lovely to be in bed with my girlfriend in her nightie and panties. We did go out to a nice restaurant for Sunday lunch, Ann had her best lingerie on her and was horny.

Sunday night in bed we were lying chatting and suddenly I remember back to when I thought of John as a “She” so I thought maybe it’s time to see if she would like a female name.

I asked John beside my name “Lisa” what other girl names do you like. , oh Lisa a girls name that I like....well let me think I actually love the name “Ann” short for “Annette”. Great I like it too so that settles it.. Ann it will be... short for Annette.

Lisa how do you mean...well Ann in the house and in private with me your new name is “Ann” what Lisa how or why ???.

Well because you are a girl now darling and I think you need a girl name and as you like Ann than let it be Ann . So no more discussion...I want you to be Ann with me in the house.... ok Ann so, ok Lisa that’s settled... now Ann fuck me as this new name has made you tent your nightie and panties girlfriend.

So Now John was Ann and she seamed to like it she did not protest to strongly and I am automatically thinking of her as a she ,

I laid back as Ann got over me I was very wet and just wanted cock in me we pulled out nighties up so we could fuck and she entered me hard and fast as soon as she got in position. Oh good girl Ann fuck me hard darling.

Ann hurt me cum in me, I need you baby Ann fill me up darling, she drove hard in me up and down going quite deep but not able to reach my cervix as she was small as some cocks will go all the way to the womb...

I pushed against her I loved her in me and feeling her explode in me, cum baby cum in me I pushed against me, good girl Ann that’s it...then I said the magic word knowing it would put her over the edge...Troy would be lucky to have a pussy to fuck like you....Troy he does not a pussy to fuck.

Oh Fuckkkkkkk darling I’m cumin. And Ann pumped into me, I knew mentioning the word Troy would start her off, yes Ann girl fill me, I think Troy would love to do that . Oh my god Ann your so strong ...yes hurt me yes yes fuckkkkkkk me Ann yes I’m cumin with you together good girl....I love you....it’s so strong....then we slowed down.

As we stopped Ann said oh darling I forgot the towel. Never mind we will put them all in the washer in the morning....Ann in the morning we have work so let’s get sleep.

Monday

I was in work early where I met Troy, who asked me how did the weekend go with John, I replied you mean Ann he knew immediately what I was saying and asked did she mind I said no she loved it, in fact it was her choice and I like it a lot. It suits her and I love her lots. It’s Ann short for Annette, oh Lisa that’s a lovely name

Oh that’s great. I am looking forward Lisa to taking you out on Wednesday, oh Troy... Lisa ...no ..oh Troy you promised to come out please, well ok to be honest I told Ann and she was ok about it but I was not to stay out late but it was not to get a habit , I told her she would have to shave me again as I did not like stubble. But he loves it good girl Lisa always keep your pussy shaved.

You never know you might meet a black man some day . And you know they expect their women to be shaved... Oh Troy your so naughty. I know Lisa. But I like been naughty....I am getting Ann some toys today, oh good can I please go shopping with you. Maybe so... as you can help get the right ones I am not used to going in sex shops.

So at lunch time we slipped off to the sex shop which was only 2 blocks away.. I was embarrassed and Troy guided me, we picked out Butt plugs a set of 3, so you start with the small one then progress up to the third...after that came the vibrator section there were so many of them.... we choose a medium size.. Troy said it would be suitable for Ann or me. I laughed, then he said to get him off intercourse a bit but still enjoy a vagina so we choose a false vagina.

Troy said I suppose not too long as he might be on the short size I said about 5 inch. Troy said up or down, I said up oh small so.

Troy said they are so realistic and I know he will love them, I know someone in my last job who had one and he told me it was fantastic.

It was amazing I did not even know they made them but yes, they are hand held and he would push it over his cock up and down and masturbate with it. The inside was feeling so realistic as Troy made me put my finger inside, it came with a jell and it looked very much like a vagina with the two vulva lips which gripped the cock as it went in ...god it was so soft and realistic Ann is going to love it. It was not small it would almost big enough for his 2 hands to hold it.

Then joking I said Troy I don’t want him to get too fond of it he might neglect me. Oh darling we have a remedy for that should it arise and ever so quick he pushed me against the shop wall and kissed me hard.

I responded and his tongue on mine and he held me so tight, the shop was quite and no one was there to see us, darling Lisa you will never be without cock you need it. I was getting instantly wet and suddenly we stopped as we had to get back to work..

That night I got home Ann was dressed in her lingerie and a skirt and top. She had dinner ready, I said you look wonderful dear, oh Ann I got you some presents to day, but we will look at them later at bedtime. Oh Ann in future I would suggest that when your dressed you put on a little perfume and some lipstick 💄👄 you are mature enough now for a little make up. Ok Ann... yes Lisa I would really love that.

Oh thank you Ann you are so good to me. Well Ann I love you so much I will do anything to make you happy just as you do for me. Well I don’t do much for you Lisa.

Oh yes you do ...you let me go on dates with Troy a black man like as if he was my boyfriend. Married women don’t have boyfriends Lisa... I know Ann I was just kidding. Troy is not my boyfriend he is my work mate and friend. But in a way he is my boyfriend

Ann was on edge after dinner, she was excited and I knew she was so anxious to see the presents I bought her.

I stretched it as long as possible and then at 9.00 I said will we get a early night tonight darling. Oh yes I would like that, ok babe run up and get into your nightie and no panties for the moment just bring the towel to bed, ok Ann... I will be up presently. she nearly ran up stairs. When I got up Ann was lying on the bed in her nightie she was already hard and tenting her nightie. Ok baby rub your cock gentle for me while I get in my nightie.

I got into bed next to her and sat on top of her I sat on her cock my wet pussy not actually touching her cock because of her nightie. Then I how the bag under my pillow and sat off her, I pulled her nightie down and I said close your eyes Ann.

I got out the false vagina put some jell on it and pushed it over her cock it was tight going on and at first she got a fright...

Then Ann just moaned and opened her eyes. Oh Fuckkkk Lisa what is that... Darling that is your own personal always ready vagina to fuck 24/7... Oh fuck Lisa.....is it nice Ann... oh Ann it’s so real. Fuckkkkk.

Lisa took Ann hands and made her hold it . Now baby pump your cock just like I was doing. Come on Ann oh Fuckkkkkk fuck thats like yours Lisa a real vagina yes that’s it yes your getting good,.

Oh Lisa fuckkkkkkkkkkk ohhhhh with that Ann exploded into the fake vagina she screamed just like if she was cumin in me she held it with both hands as she slammed it on her throbbing cock, her eyes closed oh fuck oh fuck with each pump of her cock...fuckkkk fuckkkk, she had a lot of pumps as the new exciting fake vagina was so good. I was delighted

Lisa oh god, Ann darling was that good oh Lisa so good where did you get that.

Tell me Ann did it really feel so real, yes Lisa it felt like I was fucking you it was the same, one way was different I had control of it and I could not stop banging my cock.

Oh Lisa darling I am so happy for you but why did you get that for me when we can have sex together naturally

Oh yes darling and we will but it’s just the nights when I am out with Troy and you want to play, you can dress up and you can fuck your sissy cock with your play pussy until I get home from my dates.

Now darling you can take it off your cock and I will take it to the bathroom to clean it under the tap, you must make sure to keep it clean, very clean ok Ann, yes Lisa. Now turn over on your stomach please for your next present. Ann laid over and I pulled her nightie I then got the vibrator and turned it on.

I pushed it at her anus and put some jell on her Anus at the same time...the head started to slip in as it vibrated. What’s that Lisa,

it’s a vibrator babe to give you a taste of what it’s like to have cock in you darling and to fuck your cock with your vagina as you have the vibrator in your pussy and the same time....

One day you might want a cock in you . Now you can call this a test for then I am only going to fuck you a little until you get used to it but in a few days you will want more of it as your a girl now, and like me you want cock to fuck you too.

Now darling that’s enough when it’s play time you can use the vibrator but stay there one last thing so that the next time you want to use the vibrator you pussy need’s to open a bit more, now darling I am going to install the smaller butt plug and as time goes on you will replace it with the bigger up, it’s important as the bigger your pussy gets the easier it will be to play with the vibrator.

I put jell on the butt plug and pushed it in Ann’s butt ...ouch that was sore Ann it will get easier after you stretch you will want the bigger one...ok Lisa thank you it feels nice now... Good Ann now turn on your back she did and she was hard again, now we will leave the small butt plug in position and it won’t fall out so leave it in until tomorrow

Lisa kissed her lovingly, oh Ann darling you are so lovely as a girl I want you to be happy. Now hold this fake vagina and push it on your cock . First some jell on your cock . Now I want to see how you will do it when I am out with Troy, Ann pushed the vagina over her wet jell covered pussy and pushed it down her 5 inches she closed her eyes and moved it up and down, then she started moaning as she was really enjoying it.

That’s nice darling ...oh yes Lisa so good Ann it’s time to call your man cock a clitty now as your a women, so fuck your clitty good girl....

Ann had forgotten I was there she was so happy in masturbating with the fake vagina. She was in a world of her own, then she moaned as she exploded her hand moving pumping her cock with the big soft vagina.

I was so turned on I grabbed the vibrator and put it against my clit, I was cumin in seconds I actually squirted this time as Ann was just finished her climax, I was bucking on the bed and Ann started kissing me...the passion was coming to an end for the two of us, Ann had come twice and had a vibrator half up her Ass and now had a butt plug in her ass. Lisa had only come once but with all the excitement it was massive.

That night was a big change for Ann she really loved the fake vagina I think we were fortunate we got a good quality. Ann said it was so real and was really excited with it and very happy to use it.

Wednesday...........

I dressed at work on Wednesday evening to go out with Troy after work. That morning Ann wished me all the best and told me not to forget my good lingerie to feel comfortable.

He asked what time I would be home, I said I had no idea. I said we were going for a few drinks and then something small to eat

I will text to let her know beforehand. I told her to make sure not to dirty her lingerie and the clean her fake vagina each time she uses it. Also to go further with the vibrator and to keep the butt plug in until she wants to fuck her pussy.

She might get a taxi home as Troy won’t be driving his car with drinks on board. Ann told me to enjoy myself and to give her regards to Troy she said have fun and it’s ok to go out with him on a date anytime as he seems a good friend.

The Date

Troy and I went to a local bar, I had stunned Troy by wearing a micro mini skirt and no stockings just a thong a beautiful bra and a satin light see through top. I looked stunning sexy and Slutty.

I got Ann to shave me on Tuesday evening as I was not coming home on Wednesday but going straight out with Troy.

After a few drinks I got horny and Troy could see I was definitely in an excited mood, he held my hand as I told him all about Ann and how well she took to the sex aids, and she loved the vagina. I told him I might be made redundant as he loves it so much. Oh darling your vagina will always be in demand and possible if your a good girl especially you might get a big black cock. Oh Troy you so naughty.

Troy kissed me a little as he held my hand but it was a very public bar we were discreet... Lisa I like you so much, I want to be your boyfriend please be my girlfriend. Troy are you mad.. I cannot be your girlfriend I am married to Ann, yes Lisa to a women you need a boyfriend a man a real man.

Just look at you, your sexy beautiful and you need hard sex your eyes are showing wet hormones that need sex. And he kissed me which I could only return I moaned . You need me darling we need each other so much....

Lisa let’s go some where else more private can we please I need to kiss you I want to be your boyfriend we don’t need to have sex, we are just boyfriend and girlfriend that kiss sometimes while your husband becomes a real girl.

Darling do you have his email address as I have a very good friend that is into she men and he can make contact and maybe meet Ann some night while we are out on a date. I told him and he wants to meet her.

Let’s go for a walk darling after one more drink. An hour later or about 8.00 we went out of the bar and walked arm and arm . The fresh air hit me and I got intoxicated and happy. We got on so well together and Troy kissed me as we walked along now darling I am going to show you where I live we will go on dancing after. So Troy guided me to his flat.

Troy guided me inside and I was taken back as Troy explained it’s very temporary until I get a proper place to live, it was nice cosy very clean and tidy. I know it’s extremely hard to get a apartment in The centre of town and anyway Troy did not need to be in the town centre. He asked me if I ever heard of a place out our way let him know as it a lovely area I said yes we were lucky to have bought our house from an inheritance in the ******.

Troy said we should go something to eat, before I could answer, he kissed me again and took me in his arms I was horny all night, in fact from Ann’s circumstances I was very horny all week, I needed Troy’s company as we kissed I melted into his arms, it was the only privacy we had all evening and would have for the rest of the night, as I kissed Troy I felt my pussy started to open and get wet. As our kisses got more passionate I held Troy tighter and stronger to me , my breasts which were large D pressed into him, his cock was hard against me

Our kissing got hungry and l moaned my hand pulled his head hard to my mouth, Troy’s hands were on my ass and then were under my little tiny mini caressing my panties his fingers were touching my shaved pussy , I moaned as Troy said be my girlfriend darling , yes yes I will be your girlfriend and we kissed again his fingers were in my vulva lips and touching my clit.

Darling I want you so much. You are mine we need each other so much. As we kissed I felt Troy’s finger guide my Thong down and I felt them fall to the ground, he put my hand on his bulge as he opened his pants, my hand found his cock and pulled it out it was huge, his pants were on the ground, with his underwear... He guided me to his bed and we lay down I want him so much .....oh Troy darling fuck me baby yes darling I am going to fuck your white married pussy with my big black cock... You want it baby Lisa oh yes Troy please fuck me.

Troy stripped me naked and also himself we kissed each other all over from our toes to our heads, it was unbelievable the passion was so intense it had been building for months from the first time months ago when Troy asked me out... When his mouth clamped on my clit and my clit hood opened.

I let loose my first orgasm as I roared I squirted but not huge. His cock was in my hands and I was amazed at the size of it. I never knew that made them that size it was twice as long as Ann’s and it was so thick. I then laid back wet and open and said Troy please fuck me now I want you inside me.... fuckkkkkkkk meee.

Lisa you know when I fuck your white married pussy there is no going back, I will own you then, you will be mine only mine you will never fuck your husband again, so do you still want my big black cock in your white unprotected pussy and breeding you with my cum going straight to your fertile egg.

Troy Darling just shut up and fuck my white unprotected married pussy it’s yours now just do it baby fill me do it.

Darling guide it into you, hold it and guide it into your open white pussy.. I lifted my legs to make it easy for him to enter me. I guided his cock to my vulva and he pushed in, it was tight his cock was so big my pussy opened to receive him, I moaned his name and then wrapped my arms and legs around him tight. I rode him as he fucked me so hard. Oh Lisa darling I think I can say I love you so much, cum with me and make a baby with me, let me be your man husband with a beautiful baby.

With that i exploded again and then Troy roared like a bull as his huge cock pumped rope after rope on cum deep into my married pussy the amount of sex juice from the two of us was enormous and I could feel it drip down my anus. Oh fuckkkkk Troy fuck me hard yes yes yes fuck me Oh darling I love you too I have wanted you for do long. I guided my husband to bring out his female side so I could be with you.

Troy kissed me as our passion subsided but I wanted more of him and his cock was still in me throbbing and even still giving me some seed to attack my egg, stay there Troy keep your seed plugged in me breed me.

He had only gone a little soft it was still huge inside me. Oh god Troy you cock is so beautiful so big, you are a real bull in me breeding me . I don’t think John could ever have bred me as he did not have enough male seeds in his cum

Soon Troy was moving again in me and we just jumped each other slowly knowing we were now it no hurry , it was going to go on for some time more. Until we bred again.

Troy we are boyfriend and girlfriend and we are lovers . Yes Lisa I own you now you are mine only black cock in your white pussy from now on.

Darling I have to phone my Ann now to keep her happy.

I phoned and Ann said hi Lisa. Hello dear how are you, good Lisa, are you in bed Ann, yes Lisa, are you having fun, yes lisa...lots and lots of fun Ann... yes Lisa lots of fun good girl Ann

Now Ann I am in Troy’s flat we are after quite some drink and fun Troy will not be driving, and I checked a little while ago and it’s difficult to get a taxi so I will stay a little while longer with Troy we are having fun.

Lisa put the phone on speaker...Did Troy kiss you Lisa, yes he did lovely Ann did you kiss him Lisa oh yes Ann I hope you don’t mind. No Lisa it’s ok are you happy to be in his flat. Yes very happy. He has no sofa so we are on his bed and drinking beer and having a good chat and laugh.

Do you want to stay there with him longer, Lisa yes I want to stay longer. It that ok dear yes Lisa I think you both need that.

You know I want to sleep with Troy for the night Ann is that ok, well yes darling that’s ok. Ann you will be a sissy cuckold In the morning. Ok Lisa I still love you no matter what happens, you are my love also darling even though I will have sex with Troy.

In fact Ann he may even breed me as I will not let him wear protection I want him to cum in me. Yes I understand Lisa you better get into bed with him and enjoy him see you tomorrow night. Ok Ann Troy wants to meet you and get to know you as Ann. I told him everything and he is delighted. Good night Ann have a good cum thinking of Troy fucking me with his big black cock. Ann he own me then.... Yes Lisa I know.

Ann I think you should play in the spare room and have fun there and then sleep after. So darling Troy is wanting me I better go to him... And he says thanks for giving me to him.

Good night baby.

Troy could not believe his luck as he listened to the conversation on speaker, he grabbed me and we rolled naked on the bed then his head was between my thighs on my pussy licking me as I pulled his head hard to my very wet shaved pussy, in seconds I was screaming a mind blowing orgasm, the passion created by the acceptance of Ann to Troy made me so free that i now had a black lover at last with my husband’s approval.

And amazing I still felt love for Ann, but it was different I was now feeling a real wanting love for Troy, like I had previously for my Husband John I now felt that type of love for Troy, and Ann was now a girl friend.

Ann accepted on the phone that Troy would now own my pussy, my womb was now belonging to Troy and it was his to make a black baby to help populate the world black, it was going to be strange to meet Ann tomorrow and she would look at me but feel she would not sleep with me again and her female cock would never go in my pussy again as now my pussy would only ever have black cock in it.

Troy and I made love so many times that night, we fucked in every position possible he filled me with cum 5/6 times I lost track of my orgasms they just seem to go on and on one into the other.

It was the size of his huge cock reaching every nerve in my pussy. His dirty talk, telling me I was his white married slut and I would crave black Cock from now on, I would do what he told me and anything he told me, I would suck black cock and have one in my pussy at the same time.

I was constantly having such orgasms that I just screamed yes anything darling anything master. I am yours darling.

With that I was kneeling up with my ass in the air, and he was pushing his huge cock deep into me when he spanked my ass cheeks it stung me hard, I moaned oh god and then he did it again and I was hurting stinking but I wanted it, it was new but exciting I moaned louder each time his hand hit one cheek or the other, that’s my bitch ...you like that pain don’t you bitch . Yes master yes oh Fuckkkkkk yes as I exploded another orgasm, my ass cheeks were stinging that much and hurting. Then he pulled out of me and started to lick my very wet pussy and licking my red ass cheeks...

Troy had not cum, then he turned me over and kneeled over me guiding his huge cock into my mouth, clean your master slut suck that cock it’s time for your protein drink . His cock went into my mouth and I started tasting my juices from my pussy it was a sweet taste mixed with his cocks precum, I lapped it all up and swallowed as I moved he started fucking my mouth. He was close as he had been fucking me so long without cumin.

He held my hair and pulled my head as he fucked my mouth but gently, he was getting further each time as my mouth and throat opened to take him, but hurting me. I wanted to take him deep I wanted to please him I loved him now and would do anything to please him.

I sucked him in as deep as I could, my tongue played with his beautiful cock, then without warning I heard him roar his cock pumped and pushed forward shooting cum straight down my throat I was choking with the volume.

He realised I was not able to take it all so much and he pulled back a little to my lips and let my mouth fill up I was able to swallow better and indeed it was such a lot he had big balls and the were full again so I managed to take it all and lick his cock head clean I loved it, a little salty but I did not mind That’s my bitch you loved your black protein drink, yes master.

Troy and I had a hot sexy night it was exhausting and we headed off to work the next morning, it was only when I sat down in the car I got a sharp pain on my butt. I had forgotten about the spanking Troy had given me I said Ouch, Troy laughed and said it gets nice in a moment darling.... Oh thanks babe.... We were laughing and he looked at me and said very serious...” I Love You so much Lisa”. ...

it was at that moment I knew I was in love with Troy and my whole world would change from then. I looked at him and said I love you too Troy. Darling I love you.

I was his now I knew he was my master I would do anything he wanted me to do i was really happy now that I knew I loved him in a very special way. In my mind I was giving myself totally to him.

It was hard to say goodbye to Troy at the end of the day...and head home to Ann, but when I got there Ann welcomed me so nice and we hugged each other for quite a while, we said nothing at the moment but when we parted Ann spoke first..

Lisa I have always loved you and I still do, but I am so happy for you to have a lover like Troy i wish you all the best i am accepting you continue to have a relationship with Troy, we just have to organise your relationship with Troy and especially as I am now a sissy cuckold.

Oh Ann Thank you darling, i am so happy that you are fully understanding of my feelings for Troy

I did not expect to spend the night with him last night thank you for that Ann, it’s ok love, did you have a nice night oh god yes Ann, did you get any sleep Lisa ... No Ann I did not, oh Lisa you are so naughty.

So was he good in bed, yes Ann and huge it was unbelievable Ann he is twice your size so you can understand. Yes Lisa I am happy for you, must have been nice for you, do you think you love him Lisa. Yes Ann I do think I do cuckold

Lisa all last night I was thinking about you and Troy. And you mentioned he was living in a flat not an apartment, so it must be small. Yes darling very small it’s one room really he is finding it hard to find somewhere to live.

But was the bed big enough to enjoy each other yes darling it was lovely, good well Lisa I was thinking and I would like to make a suggestion. Ok listen carefully

You both know and have accepted me as a women, and I am now a sissy cuckold you sissy cuckold.....sooooo I was thinking I understand what’s happened between the two of you has changed our relationship and at the moment we are still Husband and wife.

However I think as Troy owns you now your pussy is his and I know enough that I am not to have you any more as a cuckold it’s in all the stories we read darling..

So my suggestion is that I now have my own bedroom and will not sleep with you anymore as it would not be fair on my little cock as he will still want you so it’s better you sleep alone. However I would like you to invite you to ask Troy if he would like to move into this house with us, he can move in next week just to give us time to take my stuff from your bedroom as he can move in with you....

Oh my god... really Ann. I ran and hugged her oh darling I love you girlfriend thank you are you serious can he really live here with us .. yes Lisa he can as long as I am here also and he is happy to live with you and your girlfriend... me...... Yes he will accept you as a girl, he thinks your lovely babe, Ann are you joking me or serious. Lisa I am serious

It was then I actually realised Ann had been dressed as a women, when I came home I was too distracted to take much notice.

As I hugged her thanking her again her breasts were squashed against mine and I felt her cock had gotten hard. I Led her to her bedroom and said let me see your room darling. I was wet by now with the excitement of what Ann had decided that Troy could move in with me.

We sat on the bed and I said are you really sure darling Ann, yes baby I love you so much I want you to be happy with Troy. I leaned over and kissed Ann and he kissed me after all we had been making love up to 2 days ago so it was not long since we were in passion,

So looking down I saw his cock was tenting his panties and mini skirt I had to hold it and reached down and going under her mini I held her cock and pulled it as she could only moan, saying please Lisa no oh god no fuckkkkk no please Lisa don’t ... I pushed Ann back on the bed, and kissed her as I pulled her cock faster and faster.

I said Troy fucked me beautiful you will hear him fuck me in my bedroom darling will you like that when he is fucking me fuckkkkk lisa yessss good girl you can masturbate with your false vagina while he fucks me with his big cock ...I went down and took his cock in my mouth ,, I was able to take it fully into my throat and pulled his balls. He shot ropes of cum into my throat and I drank it down licking him clean. Oh Ann that was like old times , you know I am a slut for cock, sometimes I might attract you at any time.

Ann please darling....do you mind if I go over to Troy to tell him the good news and arrange everything. Of course Lisa, and I suppose i will see you after work tomorrow night , can I darling, yes go and fuck him and tell him he can move in next week let’s say Friday evening, ok darling.

Oh I must phone him to see is he there Troy answered and I said are you home, yes Lisa.....good stay there I am coming... over stay there , tell you all about it later, love you Troy.....

As I went in the door Troy said darling is there a problem....no love it’s great news but I hope you will agree....well straight up Ann has suggested you move in and live with us in our house save renting make a small contribution to the house.

Oh Lisa how could I possible live in the same house with you while you and your husband slept in the same house,.

no no no Troy wait Ann has suggested she would live in the spare bedroom and you and I as lovers in the main marital bedroom, we would be like husband and wife while Ann would be like our cuckold girlfriend living with us.

What are you serious Lisa... yes darling its true he wants me to have you as my man, please come live with me be my black husband let’s make a baby, we would have a built in baby sitter.

Well if you are really serious. I am darling I am. Kiss me yes yes yes . Soon we were in bed again and fucking like rabbits we were tired by 2 in the morning as we had now been fucking for 2 nights solid. I told Troy that it would be a week to get the room’s changed and that everything would be fine.

I was back to Ann the next evening for dinner and we chatted a lot and sorted out the future, Ann was so helpful and really wanted my happiness. She was now a real friend, a girlfriend and from now on I would do everything to help make her a real women and unknown to her, Troy and I were going to arrange a nice she man for Ann someone like herself but who would dominate her, and keep her subservient.

I told Ann that from now on she would sleep in her own bedroom and play with her fake vagina she understood I said my pussy was for big black cock only, but as she is such a good girl, sometimes I will kiss her and maybe lie with her in her bed for a short period that is as much as it will go.

She said she would love that to happen however would not look for any special time and that she is so happy for me and Troy and it must be so lovely to get fucked by his huge thick black 🖤 cock, oh Ann it’s unreal I love it. I said Ann maybe some day instead of a vibrator you might find a real man cock too even a black one. Ohhhhh Lisa your so naughty.

All that week we cleared Ann clothes into her own room we got the painter in to paint her room a lovely girly pink and we went shopping for beautiful girly bed linen and other girly items to make her room Into a girly paradise and also her un-suite, she was so excited and often hard her little 5 inch cock with grow when making up her bedroom, but I pretended not to notice.

We discussed that she would be a girl at all times in the house and Troy was expecting that and was so happy to be living with two girls, Troy will treat you as a girl little things don’t worry if he calls you “Darling or Dear” or even he gives us a kiss on the cheek or lips when he goes or comes from work, he sees you as a girl he might compliment you on your dress as he does to me.

One thing you might want is that you dress like me in very sexy short mini skirts, see through blouses very lacy Bras, suspenders and stockings even when wearing mini skirts . As he likes slutty dress sense so it’s up to you darling you wear whatever makes you comfortable but I am just saying he loves me in a sluttish dress. And Ann he did say you were sexy and he says he likes you as a girl.

In the evening we will all watch TV dressed in our sexy nighties and panties and he might get his two girls to sit with him one on each side on the sofa all comfy and cosy ....happy 3some....we will all need to adjust to each other and he will have to adjust to us as well, and our living arrangements.

So in the next week flew I stayed one more night with Troy and we fucked all night. I had a series of constant multi orgasms and Troy fucked me full of cum.

Troy said that as he was now going to be living in my house that I should go on the pill for one year at least and it might trigger a pregnancy when I came off it. He said if I get a baby in the meantime that it will be ok.

But as we would have friends of his over for some nights and to arrange a she man for Ann that it would be better not to have a big belly and also have more freedom to have black cocks if she craved one or two. Lisa thought he was joking about 2 black cocks.

So the weekend came for Troy to arrive and he came in his car packed with clothes and some personal items he was dressed immaculate and I noticed Ann was wearing sluttish clothes as I myself wore something sexy.

Troy greeted us warmly and kissed each of us on the lips to thank us. Then he hugged me and gave me a long kiss, Ann helped unload the car and put everything in my marital bedroom now occupied by Troy and myself..

Then Troy gave Ann a parcel present with a bow and nice card. The card said

“My dearest Ann thank you for inviting me to share your home and to live with Lisa”

I respect you so much.

Your boyfriend

Troy 🥰

In the present box was a beautiful baby doll nightie and French Knickers Ann’s size, also a smaller box which we all new was a upgraded fake vagina tighter, bigger, better, and had a vibration built into it...

And it said

“Enjoy me always available 24/7”

Ann was delighted and approached Troy to say thanks very much, he grabbed her and hugged her for a second and said you are so welcome darling we are all going to get along fine. His hands held her mini clad ass for a few seconds.

So Now our house had 3.......

Ann was such a sweetheart as she put two roses and some extra rose pettles scattered on the bed and a sigh saying...

“Enjoy your Honeymoon lovers “

“Troy and Lisa”

That night Troy and I went to bed early and Ann stayed watching TV, I am sure she could hear me scream my orgasms several times but we did not care, Ann knows how excited I get and how often I screamed loud when she was fucking me. So I was not worried about making noise in front of Ann. It probably made her hard to listen to us making hard sex.

The following day I went on the pill and up to that moment I had not got pregnant white or black so as Troy said let’s have a wild year of sex before we get a fat tummy, he said I should experience plenty of black cock and we must as soon as possible get a man for Ann...

After about 3 weeks Troy and Ann had settled in to each other and became good friends, Ann was very happy to be in Troy’s company and acted like a girl with him. Ann had no problem dressing in her nightie and panties in the evening even her baby doll and French Knickers that Troy had given her.

So sometimes she and I sat with Troy on the sofa us in our nighties and Troy in night shorts and a top, Ann would get a little hard some nights and as with men its hard to stop it growing once it starts, it even happened to Troy occasionally, but with him it was a huge bulge and nobody took any notice or cared, it would go away in it’s own time. If it did not go away I would get wet and then want Troy, saying Troy time for bed let’s go and we would head off and fuck like rabbits.

It was about a month later when Troy said that we could invite a few friends of his over for drinks and a light snack he winked at me, he said just 2 of them later he explained that if he invited just one that Ann may sense a set up for her so we will be setting her up with her future lover but my other friend is a real good friend of mine you will like him a lot Lisa I have told him all about you and he will like you also. He is very like me tall and good looking and I hear he is like most black men has a large cock ...Mmmmm

Ann agreed and thought it would be nice to meet your friends Troy. I told her they know I am living with 2 girls Lisa and you Ann I did explain everything to them and they are very happy and Francis is actually Gay anyway his friend or my other friend Leroy is not Gay he really loves women. So they hope you will be dressed as yourself Ann . I said you will be and in the house you are always Ann...

So they think next Friday night as everyone is off work on Saturday and we can be late if we want. Oh that’s lovely Troy it’s nice to have your friends over to meet Lisa and me. Always feel free as it’s your house as much as ours after all you are the man of the house... Oh thank you Ann that’s so nice of you, we will all dress up sexy for our new friends.

Friday night came and before our guests arrived we got everything ready drinks chilled in ice snacks prepared house looking well, clean and tidy. I helped Ann with her Make-up and wig and she did look beautiful, I warned her about trying not to get an erection and I picked out a beautiful knickers and mini she looked a little sluttish with nice bright lipstick. I made her lips look full and good lips to suck a cock ....

I dressed sluttish my self as Troy wanted , he wanted to impress his Friend Francis as to how much a beautiful slut I was, I felt proud to be Troy slut and to meet his friends, I got Ann to shave any stubble off my pussy that was always her job and it was totally non sexual and Troy was happy to have her do it, he never minded.

At 7.30 the friends arrived Leroy and Francis, Leroy hugged Troy and then hugged me squashing my breasts hard against him saying the beautiful Lisa,he kissed me and looked at me saying yes indeed beautiful.

Francis had hugged Troy and Ann and then me. Well it was very obvious Francis was Gay, he was slim good-looking coloured and really pretty he was dressed nicely and stood next to Ann for the moment.

Leroy on the other hand was a real man very like Troy tall handsome and a air of dominance about him, he held my waist pulling me to him and saying to Troy oh you were right she is beautiful and sexy

Troy said ok guys let’s sit and have a beer or coffee whatever you desire. Leroy said I will have Lisa ha ha ha laughing.... No serious I would like a gin and tonic on the rocks... same for me said Francis. Troy said same for you, yes please thank you Ann sat down and it was pre arranged that Francis would sit next to her. And it worked out beautiful, Ann sat on the 2 seater and Francis sat down next to her he knew he was there to possible date Ann if he liked her.

Troy and I made the drinks in the kitchen and Leroy sat on the sofa, Troy passed out all the drinks and sat down and the other end of the 3 seated sofa leaving me with my drink sitting in the middle of Troy and Leroy.

We had great chats and everyone was getting on great, laughing and joking. Francis and Ann were often chatting away together, and the next drinks Ann and Francis went to the kitchen to pour us all a drink. I thought these were a little stronger than the last time the Troy and I made.

Later we had some snacks Chicken Wings Cocktail sausages some other bits and pieces... Then more drink and fun everyone was getting a little intoxicated and Ann and Francis were definitely getting more touchy feely and very engrossed in each other, she was getting sexy it was very obvious.

Later still and more drinks . I said to Ann ...why don’t you take Francis to see your lovely room, I am sure he would love to see it. Ok and she almost jumped up and Francis and she went off.

I winked at Francis as he looked back at me and he nodded his head as much to let me know it was going well. Joking as they got to the stairs he shouted back laughing see you guys in the morning. Ann laughed at that also.

I got up to get Leroy and Troy another drink. Then Troy said I don’t think we will see them again tonight, they are made for each other.

Troy said Leroy do you mind staying the night, no that’s fine let’s check how things are going up stairs...

Ann..........

Ann took Francis and showed her bedroom to him she was a little bit embarrassed at first but Francis was so impressed he put Ann at east . Loving her design features, and all the lovely bed wear and girly pictures.

Francis sat on the bed and said he was amazed at how beautiful she was and he loved the bedroom, he patted the bed next to him and said come here you beautiful women.

Shyly she sat next to him he put his arm around her and pulled her to him and kissed her, Ann panicked inside but did nothing to insult Francis as he kissed her, no man had ever kissed her before but she suddenly found it’s was ok and then responded kissing him back it was just like kissing Lisa.

Francis put his hand on Ann’s cock and found it rock hard he put his hand under her mini and pulled her panties down to expose her cock . He found her so excited and she was kissing him so passionately her tongue going in his mouth, he knew he had her, he knew he was going to sleep with her tonight, and he was going to fuck her for her first time.

He lowered his head and as he stripped her he sucked hard on her 5 inch cock he was surprised it was that big he thought it would have been smaller. She was moaning as her bra came off, pulling his head as he sucked her cock .

It was at that moment that Troy quietly looked into the room as the door was slightly open he backed away and gently closed the door. Troy came down stairs got another drink for Lisa and Leroy, he sat down next to Lisa with Leroy on the other side.

They were chatting and then Troy got horny and put his hand on Lisa’s thigh he moved it gently and Lisa was now getting horny, then Troy pulled her head to him and started kissing her she moaned as she leaned into Troy.

Then she was aware of Leroy’s hand on her other thigh the two of them were getting close to her pussy which was now wet and so horny.

Troy took her hand that was close to Leroy and placed it on leroys hard cock he moved her hand in a carressing movement and she took over rubbing Leroy huge cock , Troy was now saying that’s it baby, black cock you love black cock don’t you baby . ...yes Troy yes I love It. Good slut your my slut aren’t you, yes Troy I am your slut, now baby kiss my friend while you take out his big black cock. Lisa turned and kissed Leroy with passion as her hand pushed his pants down and underwear exposing his cock. Now slut suck his cock suck him good come on babe show him how your such a cock sucking slut,

Lisa got very enthusiastic with Leroy as he was such a beautiful kisser and had such a big c it was new different and she was stood horny, Lisa went down and started to suck Leroy and he moaned good slut oh god Troy you got the best little cock sucker yes babe your good gal so good get deep gal that’s it.

Then Troy directed and helped Lisa to kneel up on the sofa as she bent down and sucked Leroy, Troy pulled her little Panties down and got behind her, her shaved pussy looked beautiful and wet and open she was so ready. He spanked her ass hard 5 times, each time she moaned with Leroy’s cock in her mouth.

Troy the slut likes the spanking too, ye she loves a red ass, Troy then licked her rosy ass and her shaved pussy, Leroy put his hand under her and felt her pussy ....oh fuck shaved an all wow you lucky bastard, yes all nice clean pussy, oh pal i got to taste that later, ye no problem the slut loves it.

Troy then directed his cock to her wet open pussy and plunged it deep into her. In doing so she moved forward putting Leroy’s cock deep into her throat almost causing her to choke. She recovered as Troy got a good riding movement going he held her hips and sawed into her as she sucked Leroy fine cock.

Lisa had lost control and was taken over with lust she had never experienced before in her young life her passion was unreal she wanted more, her ass stung she was choking on Leroy’s cock she was full of Troys cock in her pussy.

She loves been called a slut and a bitch. She was orgasming constantly and Leroy was close but was holding to get the most out of the strange situation he was in. Fucking a women with his best friend now been sucked but soon will be buried deep in her shaved pussy....

Then Troy roared like a bull as he exploded into her pussy. That spurred Leroy to let his cum explode down Lisa’s mouth and throat filling her. Lisa had learned to take Troy’s load which was equal to Leroy’s so she was able to let it fill her mouth and swallow getting it all down so was just filled from both ends ..and was now relaxing her mouth.

Troy said I told you slut that you would have a cock in your pussy while you were blowing a cock, did you like that bitch . Oh yes master it was so good, now baby take Leroy to our bed I will be up shortly after I clean up here. Please your master by pleasing Leroy. Yes Troy sir I will...

Tony watched as they went to bed and he cleaned up the drinks and tidied up the food and put unused food in fridge and got some bottles of water to take to bed.

When Troy opened the bedroom door Lisa and Leroy were naked in bed she was on her back with Leroy’s cock buried deep in her, he was holding himself up over her as he fucked her hard. Oh Troy pal your slut is some fuck she is a martyr for cock she can’t get it hard enough . Lisa was under him having an orgasm as he plunged his cock into her up and down her pussy. Filling her tight he was so big.

Troy undressed and went with his hard cock to her head she turned her head and saw his cock near her mouth and opened her mouth to take it as he moved to fill her she took it deep and sucked Lovingly. Oh you are such a slut . You like Leroy’s cock she moaned and nodded to say Mmmmmm

She was pushing her lower body against his driving cock as it was almost the same size as Troy’s she wanted it hard so she was helping to take it deep. Then Lisa was shaking and vibrating with a huge orgasm her ass was bouncing off the bed .

She lost control she took her mouth off Troy’s cock as she needed to breath and scream her shattering orgasm, Troy could see how strong she was orgasming and allowed her to breathe. In a min or two she turned back and took his cock again in his mouth her body was wrecked by one orgasm after another.

Then Troy said doggy style and they got Lisa into a doggy position Troy laid so Lisa’s head was over his cock and she kneeled up for Leroy and pushed her beautiful ass high and pointed up to take Leroy’s cock so she took Troy’s cock in her mouth as he laid under her. Leroy then pushed his cock back into her pussy. And went deep.

She moaned as she sucked Troy and felt Leroy’s cock move up and down her pussy. Her pussy was sending tremors all over her lower body. She had never experienced anything like this before, but then she never had two men to please her at the same time with huge cocks like now. She was really enjoying Troy’s cock in her mouth it was so strong.

Leroy was fucking her beautifully he was going into her womb he was so long he filled her so deep just like Troy did, he then spanked her ass each time he pulled out. Oh Troy pal she is one fuck, a slut you have her trained well, she like dirty talk don’t you slut, Mmmmmmm yes slut you do, Troy said slut you like your pussy and mouth full of black cock... Mmmmmmm.

Upstairs.....

Ann and Francis were now naked in bed, Ann was sucking Francis cock like an expert, Francis gave her a crash course on sucking his cock but Ann would have been well used to been sucked by Lisa and would have known what points to lick and suck to please a man.

Francis looked beautiful in bed he was golden brown with long legs and he had a long cock but not a thick one, which was ideal for anal sex with another man.

Ann was so happy and had fallen for Francis straight away. Francis told her he owned her now and before morning he would own her pussy, Ann became a women in a matter of hours, however Ann was a women deep in her mind for many years.

Ann had cum soon after getting on the bed with Francis but like most men recovering is slower than women and Francis had controlled himself so he would last and control Ann....

Francis was happy with Ann and wanted her long term so he was going to control her until she was his. She was perfect in what Francis wanted . A Male a crossdresser, a sissy Cuckold now technically single as his wife had a lover moved into the marital bed that was Troy Ann was happy for that which now left her alone And she was ready for a companion but did not want a women as she was feeling a women she wanted a man.

So now Ann was sucking on Francis and really enjoying Iit. She was rubbing Francis all over as she loved the smoothness of his black skin. The fact that her new gay lover was black was an added bonus. Ann wanted to keep Francis and would do or say anything to please him so they were going to be a perfect couple and hot lovers. That suited Francis....

Marital bed

Back in the marital bedroom Leroy was fucking Lisa hard and still spanking her sore. Troy was under her head about to be sucked off he was close now and Lisa knew he was going to cum soon.. she took her mouth off for a second to say cum yes cum and sucked him again Leroy knew it was time and the three of them erupted together, Troy shot ropes of cum into Lisa’s tummy as Leroy filled her pussy with lots of cum. And Lisa vibrated another huge orgasm that went on and on ...all three finished almost at the same time and Leroy and Lisa crashed down on the bed next to Troy with Lisa in the middle.

They all said oh Fuck that was good so fucking good. Leroy said slut you trying to kill us ... Your fucking good you slut bitch... No I think you two fuckers are trying to drown me in cum you fuckers. We all laughed...

I snuggled into Troy and we slept for a while, I woke up feeling Leroy’s cock deep in my pussy pushing hard. I looked and Troy was still asleep, I couldn’t help but push back at this magnificent cock in me. In a very quick time I felt him explode again in me I shuddered around his cock as I had a wonderful orgasm. And then collapsed asleep with Leeroy’s semi soft cock still in my pussy . It was very comforting.

We all made love again close to the morning, it was strong this time Troy was in control as I sucked Leroy....it was good hard sex and lasted for over one and a half hours. The two boys had really ravished my body, I could not remember how many times I came since yesterday, and while it was sore and I was wrecked my ass was sore, my pussy was sore, I was full of cum in my pussy and my tummy. But I loved it and wanted more. However the boys had to go out so I settled down to get some well earned sleep.

A few hours later I was awoken by Ann who sat on the bed I put out my arms inviting her In to my bed she was in bed nightie and panties she laid down and I cuddled her I said how is Francis oh he went away and hour ago it’s only us two left, so darling did you like your first man. Oh god Lisa it was unbelievable so good . Did he fuck your pussy baby girl, yes Lisa he did yes, it was sore the first time but I loved him cumin in me.

Darling I can feel your cock against my leg so your still horny baby, sorry lisa don’t take any notice but you will always make me horny been near you.

It’s ok Ann it’s natural. Lisa put down her hand and held his cock, now darling relax and tell me how you feel about Francis. Oh god Lisa I think I love him, I want him, I love sucking him and he sucking me also, he wants me to come to his apartment for some nights. We talked about him taking me on a holiday. He says he thinks he will love me and wants to get me big breasts even implants which he will pay for....

Oh that’s great Ann I am so happy for you.. let him have you darling if you love him, you will love his black cock in you fucking you it’s beautiful darling. Yes Ann I know especially when he cums inside me I can feel him pumping his cum into me....I know darling. Your cock is so hard now darling.. yes Lisa...

Your fault Lisa Your holding it ha ha ha laughing.... Yes I love cock baby so much . Lisa you had Troy and Leroy last night ln your bed, yes Ann it was fucking unbelievable. I am a sucker for cock literally

Lisa’s hand moved on Ann’s cock and went under her panties held it naked. She pulled it nicely and Ann moaned oh Lisa I am close, don’t worry darling it’s just like you masturbating yourself have a cum. We had great fun with that cock in the past didn’t me . Oh god yes Lisa we did, enjoy darling for old times sake, do it on my naked tummy it’s full of cum from Troy and Leroy already . I have to have a shower now anyway. So for old times sake shoot on me. We are lovers to black men now, they own us baby.. yes Lisa they do....

Ann exploded then I guided her cock to cum on my tummy and she did 4/5 ropes on my tummy .. good girl Ann. Now rub that cream into my tummy it’s good skin protein, that it baby ...lovely... Now off while I have a shower and get all this cum off me and get dressed....

Ann go have a shower and get dressed we have a long day ahead......and a new life remember you are my friend forever and I will always love you in a special way.....but for now we have black masters.

Back