• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

An Interview with a true BNWO Advocate Asian Wife.

PhillySissySlut

Black Only since 2017 - BNWO Advocate - BBC Addict
I'm a very big supporter of Black Men and Black Sexual Supremacy in general. I thought one of the biggest Black addicted sluts out there.

Then I met her. An Asian hotwife/QOS with a cuck white husband living in Europe (but also internationally) and was shocked and drooling after we all revealed our lust, instinct and craving for serving Black Kings and worshipping Black Supremacy.

Me? - I'm a feminized sissy white boi, very sexy, very well put together and VERY owned by Black Men, a few of them trade me back and forth. I've been Black Only for almost 6 years. I loved it the second my first Black King told me to unzip his pants and "pull out a real cock you white bitch.." and many other horrible, awful slurs that made me cum in my panties.

I love being submissive, obedient and available for Black Men and I don't think that could ever change. I thought it'd be a fun thing for a year or two and fade like other little kinks and fetishes. It's the opposite, I'm more infatuated with Black Men than ever. It’s really more of a lifestyle than a kink/fetish for me.

I'm preaching to the BBC Choir here so enough about me. This couple is amazing, smart, attractive, educated and truly Black Owned. We've been friends for quite a while and they (especially she) have blessed me with pictures, videos and their deepest fantasies.

They are verified, legit, real people and really married. I have their phone number. I'm just hoping I'll get a video chat call from her some day with her husband filming and her riding.

She's honest and well thought out so I wanted to interview her. It's rare I meet someone so much further, deeper and dedicated to serving Black Men and advocating for a real BNWO progression. But this couple is it.

*happy to report they are discussing her being Black Bred in 2026.

Enjoy!

Jess (Black Only since 2017, caged 24/7, served 35 to 40 Black Kings, converted 10+ white bois to BBC Owned white gurls, 2 swinger couples and dozens of married closet cuckold white fags)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

QOS/BNWO Interview

1. In your own words what is a QoS?

- I see QoS as someone who finds black men more attractive as a race/exclusively fucks black men or even someone who just appreciates the specimen of the black male. I know QoS exist inside the world of BNWO but for me I think you can be a QoS without being part of that life.

2. Do you recall the first time you were sexually drawn to Black Men? What sparked your initial interest?

- I grew up in North East India in a very remote part of the world with limited access to Internet and exposure to outside culture. So I hadn't even seen a black person until my mid teens when internet and Hollywood were starting to become available back home. So all these sayings that go around like black is better etc I was completely ******* of. It was only 4 years into my relationship with my husband that I began to learn about all of this and it sparked an interest which led me to the path I'm on today. So a combination of the unknown mixed with exposure through positive reinforcement is what created the sexual preference I believe.

3. You married a white man and now sleep exclusively with Black Men, why is that?

- My husband is my first boyfriend. We were teenage sweethearts that were penpals as teenagers and eventually met, married and started a life together. He is white yes but I love him with all my heart and that will never change regardless of my sexual preference now. As mentioned previously 4 years into our relationship he had started opening up about new ideas and the world of cuckolding and bbc and bnwo stuff. I was very hesitant for quite a while but eventually agreed to meet with an old friend back home to let him fuck me after my husband had encouraged me to make contact and guide me through the process of being sexually open with this old friend. After twice with that friend it broke down the barrier of hesitation for me and allowed me to embrace what the lifestyle had to offer. From there we went with black men to fulfil his fantasy and eventually mine and we've never looked back since.

4. What makes Black Men superior sexual partners compared to men of other races?

- There's a level of confidence found in black men that I don't see elsewhere. It's a natural innate trait for a lot of them and isn't quite tangible. It's just like an "IT" factor that's hard to describe but you know it's there. There's a raw passion and ability to control the room that black men utilise to their advantage. I generally also enjoy the increased size and length of sex when compared to my husband. The black male knows what he has to do when you're presented there to him naked.

5. Are you a size queen? Describe your ideal Black Cock?

- I can take big cock but I'd call myself a part time size queen lol. I will try my best with any BBC infront of me but yes there is a too big lol. 9 inches really is my upper limit and that will be a struggle but will always do my best to make it work but these super big boys won't often be regulars for me. For me the 7.5 - 8 is the ideal size but it needs to have a decent amount of girth to it too. I want to be filled completely but not have my cervix rammed.

6. Do you have a type when it comes to the Black Men you meet? White collar? Athletes? Thuggish petty criminals? Rough tradesmen?

- I don't really have a type in that essence, I do prefer younger and tend to be drawn more towards the thuggish types but it isn't really that big of a deal for me what your background is.

7. Do you enjoy watching your husband have bisexual interaction with Black Men?

I enjoy it more so for the mentality side of it as opposed to the physical watching. Knowing were both together on this journey on serving black men as a couple really turns me on as it does him and we hope it makes for a bnwo lifestyle we can look back on fondly.

8. What's one fantasy you desperately want to fulfill?

I have 2 fantasies I'd love, first one would be to be black bred and raise black children whilst my husband never has a child with me. The 2nd one would be to be publicly exposed for what we do and be a beacon for the bnwo movement but these are all just fantasy and real life consequences can't be ignored.

9. Your support of the BNWO has you craving to be Black bred. How many mixed children do you want?

As many as I could support so I feel 3 or 4 would be a nice number to have but if money and housing was not an issue then as many as possible

10. Would you consider a live in Black lover to incorporate into your relationship with your husband and household?

That's a tough question because ultimately yes but also it would be extremely hard to find the right person that is compatible with me and my husband and understands my life and the struggles associated with my ****** etc. I also like to have times where I'm completely at peace and left alone to meditate, read etc so more people means more interferences lol. So I would be open to the idea but it would have to be someone super special.

11. Do you have plans for a QOS tattoo? Maybe starting a new BNWO branded trend?

I've never been one for tattoos. I would happily play with some temporary ones but I don't think I'd ever get anything permanent but if someone can come up with like a variation of the QOS tattoo for asian women I'd love to see it.

12. You're influencing your 25 year old niece to date Black Men. Would you consider being bred by the same Black King as her?

My influencing of her is very subtle. I don't force anything and always believe in her total freedom to do as she pleases but she is aware of my lifestyle and I simply provide insight into why I live this life and the benefits its brought me. I want to push her in the same direction by showing her what's available and what it can do for her. If I were super rich and had a huge home I would consider being bred by the same black king but in regular life I think I'd pass on using the same one.

13. Where do you see white society in the U.S. fifty years from now?

Hard for me to comment on USA but I'm sure it's evolving in a similar way to western Europe so we can project my assumptions from here to there. I see a decline in white birth rates well below the replacement level whilst other races start to overtake in majority which would mean an increase in interracial relationships and births so its going to be a natural takeover as white people will eventually have a limited dating pool within their own race. I can see cuckolding and chastity becoming more and more popular to the point I think casual sex from white men will dwindle as they become hooked on the growing trend of bnwo as they see girls meeting with black men as more acceptable and commonplace. An ideal world would see every white couple have a black bull but a realistic world I still think we're a few hundred years away from that. And it might sound far fetched but think how much the world has changed in the last 100 years.

14. Any advice for a curious but timid woman wanting to serve her first Black King?

First always stay safe and protected. Make sure any partner you get with is clean and look after yourself. But other than that just go for it. Let down your barriers and enjoy the moment even if it's not for you (which I highly doubt) you can always say you tried. Regardless of how well it went hes still going to cum so enjoy it and be proud. Just be careful as addiction as a powerful drug lol.

15. Would You Take This Deal? - - Experience your wildest BBC fantasies, things you haven't imagined yet, kinks that haven't been invented yet, hours of lust filled orgasms; with NO personal repercussions after. BUT your entire ****** and social circle see a 5 minute clip and THEY. KNOW. EVERYTHING. -

I wish I could say yes to this deal but my ****** is the only thing that holds me back. We are a tightly connected ****** and in Asian culture ****** really is everything no matter how great or how toxic it may be seen as and I couldn't be exposed to them which I think as earlier mentioned its a repressed fantasy to be exposed to get over this hurdle because it is my ****** that holds me back from being a public figure for all of this. So I'd love to take the deal but sadly couldn't.

16. Any Black celebrity or athlete crushes?

It might seem strange but Chris Tucker, he always makes me laugh and I find him kind of cute despite him being older now I think a cute date with him would be nice. But if we're talking just a one night stand of raw passionate sex then probably stormy

17. You and I, a hot Asian coal-burner and a micro dicked, feminized white sissy. We're the last two people on earth. The last link to continued human civilization. - - Do you let me fuck you, and if even possible impregnate you? Barring any incestuous side effects. And many times to propagate humanity? Or do you keep me forever caged bringing a final sunset on humanity?

I was going to say our children would all be related so if would just create issues in the next generation and suffering so there would be no point. But Better for me to keep you caged and forever throw away the key as humanity comes to an end. A woman can only have her pussy eaten by a beta white bitch so many times, what's the point?

18. Is there a kink or scenario you want to try but your cuckold husband is nervous to experience?

Nothing that comes to mind. I'd like to try and organise some kind of **** fantasy without him knowing it was going to happen so like theyd tie him up and make him watch me get taken infront of him (consentual and legal of course) but it would be a bit too harsh to subject him to that level of trauma

19. In a few words what do you truly think about white men feminizing themselves and transforming into limp, useless fuck holes to please Black Men?

It's the natural order really when we see all the science that points towards regressive genes in white people to the change in the political landscape and makeup of the western world. So for me I see it as just a natural progression. And if they're not going to please a woman then better they go and please a black man like we all should be doing anyway.

20. No more questions, just a thank you from me. You're a fun friend and a delightful person to chat with. Thank your husband as well. More people should know about you, even if only anonymously. XOXO, Jess.

My pleasure. Maybe I've provided some insight into my life and anyone who reads this can get a bit of an understanding about me and this lifestyle.

I hope that sums my thoughts, to put it short.

Instinct beats Culture. Talk soon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope if you've read this far you enjoyed that. If anyone has any questions please let me know.
I'm new here but not new the Black Dick. XOXO, Jess!

Back