• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

xxxeccentric

Author!
Author
Before After 6sm.jpg

Yes, as always, this is the very same girl in all photos. The cock belongs to an endowed BBC who is only seen in this one photo (which, on the left, was posted as a single earlier).

Zoom twice...for details!

*Believe this was a form of BRANDING, that certainly some BBC & BIG whites bragged about.

Cocks plugged into her are almost always different (see all posts here).

THIS POST: is to address queries that I receive all the time, about how could she do business with endowed men and not have her vagina changed. Well, she could not avoid such changes.

I merely have the least amount of photos that show the results AS CLEARLY as these two photos.

On the left, cum draining from ass (where she said a smaller guy had just left), and then her torched spread vag opening, swollen, with posterior rip/scar prominent. Around and below all that, is an impressive amount of cum...from both holes. She reported a lot of "fun"!!!😍😜😍

On the right, on the same night, at Lorraine's, in the hidden lounge area, she is back out in the open area...showing her darker hair color and her gape and swollen flaps. See the black and white photo "In the Business", here on this site, to check what the flaps were like without swelling. That room, with bean bag, is a play area that you should now recognize in MANY photos on this site. She said that, even though she had douched twice from the first two (including the above left), she remained gaped...just did not know it until she saw one of these Polariods. 😲

On that right, she detailed that she was looking over at another Purdue BBC jacking to attention. He was going to go over to her and enter.

As I have noted many times before, I am sorry that I do not have more photos of her work. You really cannot imagine how sorry I am. But, please realize that phone photos and guys willing to be photographed in such situations is rather a new idea in history. Most commercial jobs in the past were shrouded and most photos would get you beat up and your film destroyed.

What I am saying is that we can be thankful to the perverse nature of the guys working on her, and the available Polaroids that customers could pay for. In the above case, it is one of the extreme rare times where she still knew the guys decades later. She was able to get me the masters for the above, temporarily, so that I could do one of the first digital scans in the USA. Then the masters were returned to the true owners.
📷️️️🔭

I hope that these photos, from that same night, help answer questions about any possible virginal vagina and lack of...experience. When she went back out to dance, went into a full squat, with her knees spread wide, guys would be at a table with their friends, point at her gape, and yell out,

👿💥👿"HELL YEAH, I HELPED DO...T H A T!" 😮✨😜

That kind of response? I really did hear that out front, in the dance area, where I was allowed, at least as a musician on the other stage. Remember, as a normal pedestrian/customer boyfriends, fiancees, and husbands of the working girls were NOT allowed in Lorraines.

Back