• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black and Arabian/Muslim masters: Do you have one or more of following extreme fantasies regarding a white loser?

You dream of his sexual reeducation (forced bi), enslaving „him“ as totally obedient houseboy or maid, feminization, castration, religious conversion and transformation into a hijab wearing devout muslima or keeping him as eunuch-slave?
Then i would like to communicate with you. I am a pathetic timid pussyfree and tinydicked white loser, theoretically heterosexual (but without any success with women!) and with great respect for superior sexually successful strong dominant black and Arabian bulls whom I respect and fear with all my heart.
I know I am not worthy of you and that I do not deserve your attention, but maybe you simply need a slave/workdog who works for you and is ready to accept his fate as inferior subjugated white maggot.
I myself am an ardent supporter of the BNWO and MNWO and am deeply ashamed of being white!!yF55Jj-aWoAAHEnO.jpg

Back