• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black Breeding is Natural

You may have already seen this article, but we decided to give it a bump:

"The pale-skinned women of Europe and North America have certainly noticed. As they sit in their comfortable homes in the West, surrounded by every luxury imaginable and free of any real threats, they’ve succumbed to the worst form of pain imaginable: boredom."

"Despite their insistence of desiring “kind, progressive men,” they routinely crave the intoxicating masculinity of darker, chauvinistic, aggressive men from across the Mediterranean. Nothing bores them more than effeminate, weak boys, and nothing excites them more than being ravaged by a dangerous, dominating “monster.”

Their wombs crave to be filled with offspring that will survive the coming environment, which will be one dominated by mixed peoples. As the power of the West gradually declines, and what’s left is continuously distributed away from the dying whites, so too will white women be increasingly drawn away from white men."

"White women breeding Black will restore balance between the sexes and the races. The fertile pale-skinned girls will spread their legs for dominant Black men and fill their bellies with the next generation, all while white boys watch helplessly from the sidelines."

Would be interesting to read Your thoughts on this. For us this surely gave new ideas of analyzing the society these days.

I just feel so lucky that we have accepted the BNWO and I'm being bred by Black Kings. There is nothing so natural as doing it bare and unprotected and the feeling of a Black Kings huge load of potent sperm being unloaded deep inside my white cunt makes me feel so happy and of course my husband loves knowing that he was there when I conceived.

I know it is not conventional but Rob had moved to the spare room and the Black King was going to move in he told my husband to arrange to be castrated. We've been married for 35 years and I have always felt so lucky to be married to Rob and we're still so much in love. My husband will do anything for me but it both surprised and pleased me when he used a private clinic to have have his balls removed before the end of the week.

Afterward my husband told me that he'd known for many years that when that a Black King was going to fuck a baby into me for him that he would need to demonstrate his loyalty and agreement. Rob told me that he thought that having his worthless balls removed was the clearest signal he could give.

I feel so spoilt; I have a neutered white husband to keep me and take care of the new ****** that a Black Kings has fathered for him. What more could a white wife want.

You may have already seen this article, but we decided to give it a bump:

"The pale-skinned women of Europe and North America have certainly noticed. As they sit in their comfortable homes in the West, surrounded by every luxury imaginable and free of any real threats, they’ve succumbed to the worst form of pain imaginable: boredom."

"Despite their insistence of desiring “kind, progressive men,” they routinely crave the intoxicating masculinity of darker, chauvinistic, aggressive men from across the Mediterranean. Nothing bores them more than effeminate, weak boys, and nothing excites them more than being ravaged by a dangerous, dominating “monster.”

Their wombs crave to be filled with offspring that will survive the coming environment, which will be one dominated by mixed peoples. As the power of the West gradually declines, and what’s left is continuously distributed away from the dying whites, so too will white women be increasingly drawn away from white men."

"White women breeding Black will restore balance between the sexes and the races. The fertile pale-skinned girls will spread their legs for dominant Black men and fill their bellies with the next generation, all while white boys watch helplessly from the sidelines."

Would be interesting to read Your thoughts on this. For us this surely gave new ideas of analyzing the society these days.
If anyone can make this magazine go real and be on shelves 😊

022_1000-1.jpg

20240116_123844.jpg

nig03056x.jpg

nig0435.jpg

tumblr_5f5a9771cc8a7dc743ab9d4864ad250f_ec4031c5_1280.jpg

tumblr_8e1c599ffdb9a73718c7a6ba6a02865c_d3c627b8_1280.jpg

tumblr_eb6709d7cb9e9a00443dd9d8ae442bbb_9eab8a46_1280.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

022_1000.jpg

20240116_154443.jpg

20240116_154537.jpg

I’m so blessed to have a son with a black king. I’m chosen to fulfill my duty as a women to breed with the strongest most dominant and masculine men so I can have the strongest children. Thank you bnwo

View attachment 324825
Great picture and thanks for breeding black, may I have your permission to caption and use it to support and promote bnwo?

Black breeding would explode if economic obstacles to children were eliminated. Government child support for black babies and white mothers who have them. As a black teen in a white majority school years ago, white girls, often in the throes of passion, said they wanted to be pregnant by me and have my baby. Apart from the fact that almost all had conservative, racist, pro-life parents, I didn't want to be crushed by child support payments. Also I knew black babies, even pregnancy by a black guy, would have destroyed those families.

Back