• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Blacks forcing white people to kiss their feet

I found this real videos of white people kneeling in front of black people and kissing their feet to apologize for slavery. I find it really hot and a glimpse of what is coming to white people in few decades. What do you think? Also can you please add similar content, video, stories, etc here?
Liberal Couple Kisses Boots of Black Activists to Prove How Sorry They Are for Being White

I've seen a couple of these videos before and I've always been fascinated by them.
The raw symbolism and the full submission that takes place is absolutely next level.

I kind of hope to have a chance to stumble upon them when I go visit the USA sometime in the future.

I found this real videos of white people kneeling in front of black people and kissing their feet to apologize for slavery. I find it really hot and a glimpse of what is coming to white people in few decades. What do you think? Also can you please add similar content, video, stories, etc here?
Liberal Couple Kisses Boots of Black Activists to Prove How Sorry They Are for Being White
that Jewish girl will not be laughing, when they take turns fucking her tight little arsehole in front of her boyfriend

Ho trovato questi video reali di bianchi inginocchiati di fronte ai neri e che baciano i loro piedi per scusarsi della schiavitù. Lo trovo davvero caldo e un assaggio di ciò che arriverà ai bianchi in pochi decenni. Che ne pensi? Inoltre, puoi aggiungere contenuti simili, video, storie, ecc. Qui?
Coppia liberale bacia gli stivali degli attivisti neri per dimostrare quanto siano dispiaciuti per essere bianchi
A mio modesto parere, c'è una notevole differenza tra baciare i piedi dei neri e baciare una scarpa: sarei felice della prima pratica, ma non molto aperta alla seconda. Per quanto riguarda l'affermazione che il BNWO sarà raggiunto in pochi decenni, sono convinto che la previsione sia sbagliata e che sarà già stata raggiunta in meno di cinque anni: la storia dell'umanità a volte subisce improvvise accelerazioni.

Back