• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

BNWO Religion

I'm forming somewhat religious ideals in regards to the BNWO. Are there any practices that I can adopt that will deepen my spiritual connection to the BNWO?
I was thinking about this as well. First of all, we should acknowledge that all of the religious leaders, Ibrahim, Jesus, Mohammad were black. But you can’t just believe it. He should also bring things in to practice. It seems to me that as it comes to world resources we currently have an unnatural distribution. Really only the strongest should get the best food. For example, This would mean only Black people and select white women who break black would get protein, real beef, real meat, etc. White people can simply eat bug proteins.

Cosa pensi o stai pianificando sulla religione BNWO? Facciamo noi stessi i nostri rituali
Al tuo posto, inizierei appendendo grandi foto della BBC e del sesso interrazziale a casa tua. Quindi potresti portare un medaglione con il "Beta" sulla collina (o se hai piercing potresti portarlo ai capezzoli). Si poteva solo ascoltare musica afro ed eventualmente andare in locali frequentati da neri gay, mettendosi a disposizione per le loro esigenze.

The African religions were suppressed or destroyed by white colonists, so we should try to bring them back and submit to them.
Yes, many were. But are you ignoring the history of native rival tribes warring against each other and enslaving the defeated?

I was thinking about this as well. First of all, we should acknowledge that all of the religious leaders, Ibrahim, Jesus, Mohammad were black. But you can’t just believe it. He should also bring things in to practice. It seems to me that as it comes to world resources we currently have an unnatural distribution. Really only the strongest should get the best food. For example, This would mean only Black people and select white women who break black would get protein, real beef, real meat, etc. White people can simply eat bug proteins.

I love this idea and frankly I'm surprised I've never heard anyone say this before!

The obvious conclusion is that white people need to deliberately choose to eat the lowest-quality foods.

Adoro questa idea e francamente sono sorpreso di non aver mai sentito nessuno dire una cosa del genere prima d'ora!

L'ovvia conclusione è che i bianchi devono scegliere deliberatamente di mangiare cibi di qualità inferiore.
Per quanto riguarda il consumo di cibi di scarsa qualità, mi risulta che questo risultato sia stato ampiamente raggiunto negli Stati Uniti. Rimango inorridito quando osservo che negli USA molte persone bevono vini adatti ad accompagnare la carne anche lontano dai pasti, ignorando probabilmente l'esistenza di vini da dessert e liquorosi.

no, im am simply saying once those defeated peoples were sold to whites, the whites went out of their way to destroy their culture. defeated tribes wernt all wiped out, it was usallity only a fraction of them that got defeated and sold. it was still wrong for the whites to buy them, if there wasnt a buyer then there would of never been a market.
All true. Some of the culture didn't get erased though and hopefully it will grow and flourish. And as time goes by maybe society will be more accepting of diversity in cultures.

We're Roman Catholic and our Priest uses us an example of the joy that keeping to the Catholic Churches' rules on artificial birth-control can bring to a couple. The fact that we are a white couple and it is obvious to everyone that our children are Black bred is not an issue for our Church. The important things for our Priest are that I'm being fucked bare and unprotected and that we are bringing up our 5 children to be Roman Catholics.

Back