• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Bnwo uprising

The good times have made white men weak and many would submit. It may succeed quickly. But it could also be the trigger for whites to band together and it may backfire and end in a black ********.

Im telling you if more black men would just show us white bois and our women their cock, we cant turn away. The sight of the first black cock in person had me on my knees in seconds. There is some natural (or supernatural) attraction or force that makes a previously straight white man become submissive at the sight.All I wanted in life then was to make that beautiful black cock cum.
Exactly. I think overnight it would happen

I think this type of website is very useful. My cuckold and I had been cuckolding for a long time but we had never thought of looking for a black bull. Now we are strong advocates of BNWO. We have taken the blame for our white race. I know I am a white whore in the service of black kings and queens, and he is a cuckold to be humiliated and used.

I think this type of website is very useful. My cuckold and I had been cuckolding for a long time but we had never thought of looking for a black bull. Now we are strong advocates of BNWO. We have taken the blame for our white race. I know I am a white whore in the service of black kings and queens, and he is a cuckold to be humiliated and used.

That’s hot. How is your cuck humiliated and used? Whose preferences are fulfilled? Yours? the cuck? The Bull?

How long have you and your cuck supported BNWO?

What have you found are the preferences of Black Women in BNWO? Do they lean towards women? Do they enjoy humiliating cucks? Is ballbusting something they enjoy?

There seems to be few black women on this site.

Thank you.

That’s hot. How is your cuck humiliated and used? Whose preferences are fulfilled? Yours? the cuck? The Bull?

How long have you and your cuck supported BNWO?

What have you found are the preferences of Black Women in BNWO? Do they lean towards women? Do they enjoy humiliating cucks? Is ballbusting something they enjoy?

There seems to be few black women on this site.

Thank you.
Preferences are shared between me and the Bull. If the Bull is more dominant he takes more control. The cuckold has already learned to obey and not show preferences.
We have been cuckolding for quite some time, but we are very new to BNWO. We just discovered it a few months ago and have had only one experience. We have had a few more in MNWO because the blacks in Spain are not very dominant. However, the Muslims are more determined and dominant.
Indeed, there are few black women around here. We have not had any experience with them.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Back