• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

butt plugs at work??

BlackmyWhtWife

Black Cock makes me Support the BNWO!
How many of you wear your Butt Plug out in pubic of at home for hours?
After learning my roll as a cuck. I have been wearing my butt plug everywhere.
She doesn’t know it and that’s half the fun. We’ll be shopping and I’ll have it in. Or running errands together.

I wish i had the disapline to do so. After so long in chastity and the training of my butt as my new primary sex organ, it is too much I will be on the verge of an anal orgasm within 10min. Add the vibration and twisting plug and I will be facd down ass up regardless of my surroundings.

How many of you wear your Butt Plug out in pubic of at home for hours?
After learning my roll as a cuck. I have been wearing my butt plug everywhere.
She doesn’t know it and that’s half the fun. We’ll be shopping and I’ll have it in. Or running errands together.
I wear a hollow plug to hold my hole open or An anal lock so i cant have any release, work wise it is impractical in my job and my Dom understands that although I am his property I do still need to be able to function in day to day life

I wish i had the disapline to do so. After so long in chastity and the training of my butt as my new primary sex organ, it is too much I will be on the verge of an anal orgasm within 10min. Add the vibration and twisting plug and I will be facd down ass up regardless of my surroundings.
Good. Do it now.
Make it happen. It’s not up to you. It’s the only way it can be.

Back