• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Castrated for black pleasure

I love this. How removing the white "male" genitals was a group decision -- and it brought you all closer.
For sure! There's never been any kind of pushing involved in our relationship dynamic; Cucky is very much in love with bull and vice versa. Honestly Mr. Bull was the most surprised about this decision and it was pretty adorable, the whole time he was only worried about his little second 'girl' being safe in surgery. It's definitely a kinky lifestyle, but that doesn't have to mean there's anything bad involved, right? Of course me and bull can make decisions without cuck's input, he fully has a choice on anything that effects his body and such.

Wow your relationship sounds so sweet and supporting 🥰
It really is, and we joke all the time about how with the stereotypes, everyone naturally thinks Bull is a tough guy and cucky is a wimp, but it's actually the other way around: Bull is a pacifist teddybear and cucky is a blackbelt that's quick to back someone down if they have rude things to say about our private arrangements. Bull has legitimately said 'baby I'm really glad you enjoy my dick so much because I'd rather pull my own teeth than fight you', which led to a popcorn battle lol. Part of why we decided to come to this forum was actually to show that as a lifestyle, these kinks actually DO have emotional aspects beyond sexuality and that at least some of these relationships actually don't involve coercion or negativity, just a REALLY freaky bottom boy and a dose of healthy domestic polyamory. ❤️ Sometimes people actually don't believe us at first and Bull has to explain himself that yes, he really is legitimately in love with BOTH of us and he would not have minded a more 'normal' sort of relationship, and likewise cucky even has to snap at people to remind them that even if me and Bull had been horrible humans who wanted to force him, we literally couldn't. He could straight up beat us both to death and there's nothing we could do about it, but life isn't a hardkink smut book and we're all consenting adults, you know what I mean? The sexual dynamics are pretty on-par for consensual cuckolding, but Bull spends as much time holding hands and going on regular old dates with cucky as he does with me. We're a ****** like any other, just a weird one.

I've got my elastrator with me and bands. I'm away from home for 2 days. I so dearly want to put a band on my balls and leave it there for an hour or 2 but the pain gets too much for me to handle. Does anybody have ideas on how to make the pain tolerable so I can keep it on for an hour or 2? I've already applied numbing cream. But it numbs the skin outside. The testicles feel the loss of blood and starts paining.

Please reply if you have ideas for me.

I am just a pathetic white loser with a much too tiny and limp dicklet, practically impotent and therefore pussyfree for many many years! I often think of castration (and penectomy!), but I also think why should I, since I am incapable of sexual intercourse anyway and no at all a "danger" for superior black males who want to fuck and breed white girls?
Or do you think I should clearly reveal to the public my inability by removing my male parts?
Personally, I believe all white boys should be castrated, there is always possibility that one day a freak accident may happen and you do make a white girl pregnant, just think how disgusting that would be. Always better to be safe, than sorry.

The problem is once a whiteboi's genitals are fully matured -- all the sperm tubes are functioning. All that semen and testosterone is throughout all the genital area. The only way to fully remove it is to like you say "full clean out". Remove testicles, penis, all tubes...then burn it all out with alcohol
Yes. Can’t let know how to jerk off Can’t have white sperm around

The problem is once a whiteboi's genitals are fully matured -- all the sperm tubes are functioning. All that semen and testosterone is throughout all the genital area. The only way to fully remove it is to like you say "full clean out". Remove testicles, penis, all tubes...then burn it all out with alcohol
I think I should have it all removed. It’s useless and always have been. Cutting just the balls is a start but I think getting up on a table and telling everyone my dick let and balls need to be removed in support of the bnwo is the right thing to do!

Back