• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Christmas eve update with my sister

Hey everyone,

So if you've seen my threads about introducing my sister to the BNWO, this is an update about that!

Tonight my sister and I were celebrating Christmas Eve together. Basically, i was cracking some jokes about BBC and my sister (we had some eggnog) for the first time mentioned how much smaller white men are in comparison.

I jokingly said thats not true, hoping she'd take the bait. She told me to prove it and i pulled my pants down, showing her my tiny white penis for the first time.

I kid you not my own sister cackled and pointed at me. She could not catch her breath.

I told her it really isnt that bad! (My dick hard is 2 inches, you can imagine she saw a nub between my legs) and again she was cackling.

She had her phone up but i don't think she took any photos or videos (knock on wood)

Needless to say, i think i made things click in her head by showing myself off tonight, and wanted to share that experience with y'all!

Hey everyone,

So if you've seen my threads about introducing my sister to the BNWO, this is an update about that!

Tonight my sister and I were celebrating Christmas Eve together. Basically, i was cracking some jokes about BBC and my sister (we had some eggnog) for the first time mentioned how much smaller white men are in comparison.

I jokingly said thats not true, hoping she'd take the bait. She told me to prove it and i pulled my pants down, showing her my tiny white penis for the first time.

I kid you not my own sister cackled and pointed at me. She could not catch her breath.

I told her it really isnt that bad! (My dick hard is 2 inches, you can imagine she saw a nub between my legs) and again she was cackling.

She had her phone up but i don't think she took any photos or videos (knock on wood)

Needless to say, i think i made things click in her head by showing myself off tonight, and wanted to share that experience with y'all!
You being there watching will feel soo natural. Soo right as she becomes lost in herself and addicted

Back