• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Continuation of KarenKays "Wives on prowl"

Karen Kay was legendary. She had a website and promoted IR relationships with the emphasis on cuckolding and breeding. She was an author on ASSTR.org, Literotica.com and I think she may have a story or 2 on Darkcavern.

She was also known to write a chapter one and leave everyone hanging, a write your own ending story.

I don't know if she is alive. Her sites went off line due to expiration. No explanation was ever offered. I followed her for years.

gw3n

Damn! I didn't know that much, when I started hooking up to interracial stuff she was already inactive for like 1/2 years.

Shame that I am not that capable as writer to effectively express my end of story.

I once read in reddit that her husband unfortunately died around the time she stops writting, could be possible that she lost the love for the subject with him .

Back