• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Editor and co-author for a story based on true life events

Hi,

I would like to tell a story, partly based on a true events, about how I understood that my wife was a Queen of Spades and i had become a cuckold in my marriage.

English is not my mother tongue so I would love to have an editor to correct the wording and sentences. I would also like to turn the true events into partly fictional story so it would be awesome if the editor could also co-author the story.

Long story short: We've been married for 20 years, my wife went to work in Africa for few years before we met and had an African boyfriend. She was 18yo back then and now she's already in her 40s. For a long time she kept her BBC adventure a secret but there was hints in her behaviour during our marriage. Then I finally figured it out.

So if you would love to help me telling this story in English, DM me :)

Hi,

I would like to tell a story, partly based on a true events, about how I understood that my wife was a Queen of Spades and i had become a cuckold in my marriage.

English is not my mother tongue so I would love to have an editor to correct the wording and sentences. I would also like to turn the true events into partly fictional story so it would be awesome if the editor could also co-author the story.

Long story short: We've been married for 20 years, my wife went to work in Africa for few years before we met and had an African boyfriend. She was 18yo back then and now she's already in her 40s. For a long time she kept her BBC adventure a secret but there was hints in her behaviour during our marriage. Then I finally figured it out.

So if you would love to help me telling this story in English, DM me :)
I maty be able to help..even though im a dizzy blond bbc lover and general cockslut, im actually a journalism major who makes money writing:) crissy

638086703.jpg

Back