• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Extreme cuckolding wife

donall108

Author!
Author
I read a few stories that feature "interracial pregnancy risk sex" combined with taunting of the cuckolded husband who either admitted this as a fantasy to the wife or was found to be cheating on the wife with other women. Specifically,one story features narration from the female point of view and "really intimate details" of her menstrual cycle and while flirting with the idea of getting impregnated on purpose to "testing the limits of the morning after pill by putting off taking it while seeking more unprotected interracial breeding opportunities, letting the outcome to some chance! Although the reader is quickly made aware that impregnation was always the goal! I know,it's sick! Wondering if anyone could flesh this out? Originally inspired by a "UnReal People" reader's submission

Thanks for the idea! I am not that great at writing erotic stories because my turn-on is reading from the woman's point of view. Stories written by guys are difficult to express the cuckold's point of view on the topic of interracial impregnation that are really believable. Thanks for the reply!

Back