• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Extreme Dreams & Fantasies

Most of my fantasies are born of my first interracial encounter. I was ***** by a black man, and it turned out to be the hottest thing ever. He took my virginity, and gave me my first real orgasms. Then I became his lover, and my addiction to black men and black cock has been living with me ever since.

Ive been choked out while fucked. It was terrifying and amazing lol
Ever been made to suffocate while deep throating a black cock? Happened to me, once. He wouldn't let me up, and held my head to him as I couldn't breathe. My last memory was things doing dark.
I woke up a few minutes later, in bed and the same guy pulverizing my pussy with his 10 inches. I didn't, and still don't, know what to make of it, other than it was scary, humiliating and totally helpless. He then bragged on me he was going to give me his baby, despite the fact I was married and he agreed to wear a condom.

Love to hear them
It is pretty mild, and probably shared by millions of women anyway.

I'd like to get into the inner circle of some NFL footballers, and party with them. You know, just get known, so I get repeat invites and hook ups. The guys I am talking about are the black, power athlete guys, of course. I don't have any specifics about what happens, but gang bang would be part of it maybe.

I was at a pub earlier this year where a guy, who worked in sports management and marketing, was telling a group of people how some of his female clients hooked up with NFL players during a cross promotion. His point was that even stars in other sports treat those NFL studs like stars. In their presence they just became groupies. The guy telling this could not imagine how much this turned me on. It's a fantasy of mine, but a real fantasy. Like, one I hope can come true one day.

Back