• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Happy Holidays!

Curt Bruch

Author!
Author
Just had a check and I see that I have posted near to 250 stories/chapters to this wonderful site and most of them have attracted favourable ratings which means I must be doing something right! So in response I offer a quick thank you to all my readers and wishes for you to have a happy Christmas and a happy new year.

Stay safe everyone and be assured that I have plenty of other tales in the pipeline to share.

Best wishes from the UK - Curt

Just had a check and I see that I have posted near to 250 stories/chapters to this wonderful site and most of them have attracted favourable ratings which means I must be doing something right! So in response I offer a quick thank you to all my readers and wishes for you to have a happy Christmas and a happy new year.

Stay safe everyone and be assured that I have plenty of other tales in the pipeline to share.

Curt, I have read a lot of your work as a result of us having a mutual friend. I won't go into detail here as I'm sure this isn't a private thread. I'm new to this site and trying to navigate it, which you seem to do very well. I'm wondering if you can advise me on how to link chapters of a story. Happy to message on a private thread. Thanks

Curt, I have read a lot of your work as a result of us having a mutual friend. I won't go into detail here as I'm sure this isn't a private thread. I'm new to this site and trying to navigate it, which you seem to do very well. I'm wondering if you can advise me on how to link chapters of a story. Happy to message on a private thread. Thanks
Hi Ted - thanks for the response. You can connect to me through curtbruch662@gmail.com. I'll be happy to chat.

You are an excellent writer. Your characters always come to life. Thank you for sharing so many wonderful stories during these difficult times.

Back