• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Help me choose my next story.

Which plot do you prefer?

• Reverse Adultery: feminine cuckold falls for his wife's bull and cheats on her with him

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • VWD: typical tale of a cuckold's consent to disposal

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Violent Realization: girl awakens to Black men's superiority by witnessing attack on her boyfriend

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Breeding: QOS ends up pregnant despite her husband's protests, ruining his reputation

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

for5e

Author!
Author
Vote in the poll for which idea you'd like to read. I haven't written in a while, and plan on writing some depraved stuff every now and then during my free time as pastime.

White, conservative senator's ******** has a loving interracial relationship at his displeasure. She gets pregnant, wants to have the child. in spite of the senators pro-life votes against abortion, birth control he tries to force an abortion and is exposed....he is ruined.

******** marries her "baby daddy", live happily ever after.

White, conservative senator's ******** has a loving interracial relationship at his displeasure. She gets pregnant, wants to have the child. in spite of the senators pro-life votes against abortion, birth control he tries to force an abortion and is exposed....he is ruined.

******** marries her "baby daddy", live happily ever after.
It sounds like his ******** or her baby's daddy, maybe both set him up. It makes me wonder if his wife sets him up behind his back, then divorces him taking her 1/2 of everything. She goes black only with ********. Ultimately, a black woman decides to make him her conquest. She eventually turns him out and now he fully supports interracial relationships. He even makes up with his wife and ******** confessing to both of them that he is his black wife's cuckold and she's pregnant with her black boyfriends first child.

Oh the thoughts that are running through my head. ;)

It sounds like his ******** or her baby's daddy, maybe both set him up. It makes me wonder if his wife sets him up behind his back, then divorces him taking her 1/2 of everything. She goes black only with ********. Ultimately, a black woman decides to make him her conquest. She eventually turns him out and now he fully supports interracial relationships. He even makes up with his wife and ******** confessing to both of them that he is his black wife's cuckold and she's pregnant with her black boyfriends first child.

Oh the thoughts that are running through my head.;)
I'm off tracking thinking of this situation. In my mind I'm seeing the turnout situation start with something like...

The ruined Senator sits in a coffee shop and glances up seeing a voluptuous light skinned mixed race woman enter. He lifts his head up slowly and looks at her toned legs, wide hips, and ample bust. He looks up further seeing her beautiful smile with her black curly hair hanging to her shoulders perfectly complementing her big, beautiful brown eyes.

She recognizes him immediately! She wants to scream, "You racist piece of shit!" She takes a deep breath and realizes he is an attractive man. She waves to him and waves he back. She knows she has him now and it's only a matter of time. She'll get this scummy bastard.

As she picks up her coffee she looks over to him and he's still sitting there. She walks over to his table and asks, "Can I sit with you?" He answers, "Please do!" She sits down, looks him in his pretty blue eyes, and knows this son-of-a-bitch is going to get another public humiliation. The thought makes her pussy tingle and sends tingles down her spine. She never wanted anything more than this...

Right, I'll write one for reverse adultery, then much later I'll make one for the second place. Thank you to those who voted.

Vota nel sondaggio per quale idea vorresti leggere. Non scrivo da un po', e ho intenzione di scrivere alcune cose depravate di tanto in tanto durante il mio tempo libero come passatempo.
Não tive tempo de votar: em todo caso, teria votado na terceira opção, já maioria em todos os casos. Além disso, gosto de violência como abuso psicológico e immobilização física, não socos e facadas. Meu ideal seria que o menino ficasse imobilizado pela namorada que segura o braço dele, enquanto o outro braço é segurado pela namorada do Touro preto eo Touro amaldiçoa o corno imobilizado; Também prefiro os acontecimentos no meio das pessoas e não na sala fechada de uma sala, talvez com os present que aplaudem e comentam.

Back