• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How do couples cope with her falling in love with him ?

It's a slippery slope. I was cheating on my husband without his knowledge, and I fell in love with my lover. It was only his moving away that saved my marriage, at the time. To this day, if my lover had asked me to marry him, I dunno what I would have done.

Love is the most natural human emotion, how do couples cope with the possibility of love between wife and boyfriend ?

View attachment 360373
It’s natural. Scared my wife initially but turned me on really bad!!

First time she said I love you to him he was on top of her pounding away and she was begging him to cum deep inside her and they locked eyes and came together and kissed and she blurted out “I love you” and immediately looked at me when she realized what she said. My caged little thing moved in my panties and she knew I was ok.

I know I would be very hurt and angry. But, if it allowed me to come out of the closet, and become fully MTF, and we could make some sort of arrangement so that each of use could entertain men, I might find a way to be okay with staying married to her. We would still stay married, but have independent sex lives, perhaps?

That's something my girlfriend and I talk about. The taboo lifestyle is hot, but also dangerous. We're not sure if it will bring about an end to our relationship.

Back