• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How many men wear panties, women’s or other women’s clothes under your men’s clothes?

BlackmyWhtWife

Black Cock makes me Support the BNWO!
How often and what do you wear under your male clothing out in public or at work?

What clothing other than panties do you like?
What do you love about it?
How does it make you feel??

Have you dressed up in female clothes and then put male clothes over top and gone out?

I love the feeling of spandex workout shorts. Oh gawd they feel So sexy to me. I wear them instead of panties most of the time.

for the past 6 months, my wife has put out clothes for me to wear, daily I wear 'boy shorts' or 'cheeky' panties, and I wear under men's trousers for work, evenings at home are the same sort of panties, sometimes with hold-ups, and red or black negligee.
Last night was slightly different in she had me wear pale blue 'cheeky' knickers under a dark blue tennis skirt and a white crop top!
In bed-if we both wear the hold-ups then we get intense pleasure when our legs touch, and when her knees are on either side of my head as I tongue her to orgasm!

Good boy. Having a women to ensure you eat the right clothes is important. The fact that she puts you in outfits she likes to see you in is Hot. This is for her pleasure of course.

I’ll to see you in that tennis skit and crop top.
I love women’s tight 2-3” workout shorts. The feeling of being smashed in there is hot. And having all that leg skin exposed feels good too.

Glad to hear you only lick her to orgasm. That the way is ment to be for us white bois.
IMG_1120.jpeg

Good boy. Having a woman to ensure you eat the right clothes is important. The fact that she puts you in outfits she likes to see you in is Hot. This is for her pleasure of course.

I’d love to see you in that tennis skirt and crop top.
I love women’s tight 2-3” workout shorts. The feeling of being smashed in there is hot. And having all that leg skin exposed feels good too.

Glad to hear you only lick her to orgasm. That is the way is meant to be for us white bois.
View attachment 378084

Good boy. Having a woman to ensure you eat the right clothes is important. The fact that she puts you in outfits she likes to see you in is Hot. This is for her pleasure of course.

I’ll to see you in that tennis skirt and crop top.

Glad to hear you only lick her to orgasm. That is the way is meant to be for us white bois.
View attachment 378084

Hi, Don't know if you are aware but I've written about my married life, and how it progressed to where it's now a female-led marriage, she dresses me as she wants, she fucks black cocks, I clean her for the round! If you're interested in reading about my married life read "She Deserves Bigger and Better" in the Stories section!

So i have totally worn panties and or with or without a tiny chastity cage. What i love about it is that it nonstop reminds me all day long how small my penis actually by how well it fits in thongs. It makes me feel like a true girl with my thong on my tiny penis and the chastity cage makes me feel how much i dont deserve my wifes pussy. Its a very awesome and exciting feeling.

20170718_192635.jpg

So i have totally worn panties and or with or without a tiny chastity cage. What i love about it is that it nonstop reminds me all day long how small my penis actually by how well it fits in thongs. It makes me feel like a true girl with my thong on my tiny penis and the chastity cage makes me feel how much i dont deserve my wifes pussy. Its a very awesome and exciting feeling.

View attachment 379407
Nice. I love the feel of short short gym shorts (Women's). They are so tight and huge my junk tightly. Feels like I have a Pussy in there.
Just ordered my own set or four colors so I can wear them every day.

I was originally made to wear my wife's tiny thongs when she went out with her lover ... just as a reminder that she was not wearing them.
The thin strap up my backside and the inability of the lacy front to contain my cock, made it uncomfortable but a very real, erotic reminder of what my wife was enjoying.
Since then I have been made to wear them more regularly. My wife makes me wear them any day I am having important work meetings. I sit in board meetings surrounded by powerful and influential men and women, constantly reminded by the uncomfortable pink thong under my suit trousers of my cuckold status. Factory meetings with macho workshop men somehow focuses my mind even more on my sexy, girly underwear. Trouble is that this sometimes give me an erection ... which the thong has no hope of containing. I always try to avoid going to the bathroom during breaks from those meetings - otherwise the other guys might see my pink panties as I use the facility.
The potential humiliation of being discovered excites me.
The suggestion of becoming a sissy is also part of the appeal.

I was originally made to wear my wife's tiny thongs when she went out with her lover ... just as a reminder that she was not wearing them.
The thin strap up my backside and the inability of the lacy front to contain my cock, made it uncomfortable but a very real, erotic reminder of what my wife was enjoying.
Since then I have been made to wear them more regularly. My wife makes me wear them any day I am having important work meetings. I sit in board meetings surrounded by powerful and influential men and women, constantly reminded by the uncomfortable pink thong under my suit trousers of my cuckold status. Factory meetings with macho workshop men somehow focuses my mind even more on my sexy, girly underwear. Trouble is that this sometimes give me an erection ... which the thong has no hope of containing. I always try to avoid going to the bathroom during breaks from those meetings - otherwise the other guys might see my pink panties as I use the facility.
The potential humiliation of being discovered excites me.
The suggestion of becoming a sissy is also part of the appeal.
That’s so hot. Your vulnerability is sexy. Just think when you get hard under that pressure, your can’t hide it. You’ll get you humiliation as deserved. Once they see your panties, you’ll be in for a treat.

coucou, je ne porte que cela , comme j'ai un tout petit penis ça va trop bien et les couleurs et les tissus sont superbes bisous bonne journée IMG_2580-Récupéré.jpg

Back