• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

How many men wear panties, women’s or other women’s clothes under your men’s clothes?

for the past 6 months, my wife has put out clothes for me to wear, daily I wear 'boy shorts' or 'cheeky' panties, and I wear under men's trousers for work, evenings at home are the same sort of panties, sometimes with hold-ups, and red or black negligee.
Last night was slightly different in she had me wear pale blue 'cheeky' knickers under a dark blue tennis skirt and a white crop top!
In bed-if we both wear the hold-ups then we get intense pleasure when our legs touch, and when her knees are on either side of my head as I tongue her to orgasm!
She sounds WONDERFUL

i was 18 when a married (straight) man took me to his house and dressed me in school girl clothes. I was quite shocked to be told what to do but had little choice but to please him. Which I did.Never forgotten it.

Back