• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

I have a recurring fantasy

ZeeSyper

Author
I want someone to make my wife a bbc addict. The way it happens varries but i have a few i'd love to share and see input from others.

1. My wife is seduced slowly by a king. Convinced it's just a friendship till she is in too deep. Soon its secret messages back and forth till she agrees to cheat and instead of going to work one day, goes and gets a taste of bbc. The kicker is the bull knows me, has been probing me asking what she likes. What are her hobbies, what turns her on. Sending me pics of their conversation so i can see how much she is enjoying this. Videos of her sucking and taking her first, in a line of many, BBC.

2. He blackmails me, with video or pictures he has power over me. Uses my ass and throat whenever and wherever he decides till i'm ruined. Than comes the feminization and plan to make me so emsaculate my wife is not interested and he can move in. Outing me to my wife as i suck his cock and he explains one way or another hes fucking tonight and she can choose if her bitch of an ex husband gets cock or she finnally gets a real mans dick.

3. Throw subtlty out the window. A king **** me into submission and have me set up to open my front door so he can fuck my wife without any required consent, a king gets to fuck whoever they want whenever they want no consent required.

Back