• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

I just learned that my crush is black only

I was at my friends party last night and my crush was also there. Since i knew her for 5 years we were joking around about her types in man, until one of her close friends came up to us and said that she only likes black man. Help, i don't know what to do sińce i'm really conflicted about this - on one side, i'm deeply in love with her, but on the other side i find IT sobie hot that się is black only

You don’t stand a chance with her and now you know that you never did. You might as well just be her friend and maybe they will let you be a 3rd wheel. You probably won’t be permitted to see them have sex, but you might be able to see them kiss.

I was at my friends party last night and my crush was also there. Since i knew her for 5 years we were joking around about her types in man, until one of her close friends came up to us and said that she only likes black man. Help, i don't know what to do sińce i'm really conflicted about this - on one side, i'm deeply in love with her, but on the other side i find IT sobie hot that się is black only
Being a friendzoned whiteboi is our inferior fate8PM97ToF_400x400.jpgf4f-looking-for-women-who-want-to-goon-and-submit-to-v0-gfd3qsel47nb1.jpg

Back