• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

In honor of the first day of black history month....

ZeeSyper

Author
I want to share the first part of a detailed fantasy I have.

I am a manager of a retail store in a small town. I often work long shifts and many of them I work alone cause the corporation won't give me the hours i need to stay staffed with two people all day. My fantasy starts with it being one of those nights i'm there alone. I don't know how he knows, maybe it's something about me, maybe he saw my fetlife, maybe he knew me from here but a King has decided to make my dreams come true.
"Hey bitch, a king is in the store come here." HE says and not wanting to piss off a costumer I approach.
"How can i help you today?" I ask in my kindest customer service voice. In a flash his hand is in my hair and forces me down to my knees.
"First off a white bitch like you needs to be on your knees when addressing me. Second you guys sell beer right? Go grab one and buy it for me." He demands looking down at me. I am in a daze of arousal and fear, it's just the two of us in the store. I go to stand but he slaps my face.
"I didn't say stand bitch crawl over there!" He demands. Silently i obey, crawling to the beer cooler and grabbing a six pack before making my way to register where he allows me to stand to scan and pay for his beer. He cracks one open and looks at the doors.
"When do you close the store bitch?" He asks. At this point I assume thats my name to him, "In about an hour."
"Not worth it to close early and lose me money." He says as if deciding something. Then he grabs my hand and puts in on his crotch letting me feel his superior cock.
"This is how it's gonna work. I know what you are, I know what you NEED. You want to belong to the bnwo and you want it so bad you'll do anything for it. So here on camera at your store I want you to kiss my cock and beg." He states it. It wasn't an offer, it wasn't a question, it was a fact that he knew i couldn't say no to. I slowly move my lips to his hips and kiss his cock through his pants.
"Please sir, please make me belong to the Black New World Order. I want to submit myself and my life fully to superior men and women." I say. He laughs softly but i see his cock twitch.
"Heres how this is going to work bitch. We are going to spend the next hour before your store closes with you sucking my cock and me telling you EXACTLY what your place is going to be. Then when it's time to clock out we are going to your house and i'm going to **** your wife untill she's addicted to my big cock and then your entire ****** is going to belong to me. I sleep in the bed with her and you, work for and service me. She will be my slut and you will be my little cocksleeve. IF i decide to ruin your life more not only will you agree you will help me understand bitch?"
He asks as he stands directly infront of me, my mouth open in amazement, fear and lust.
"Yes Master."

Back