• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
I tend to nave a wide vocabulary but when turned on I notice I'll occasionally repeat metaphors or words in general. Looking for inspiration, thanks aheadnof time! ❤️

I tend to nave a wide vocabulary but when turned on I notice I'll occasionally repeat metaphors or words in general. Looking for inspiration, thanks aheadnof time! ❤️
I've found I do the same. Some of it is due to finding a phrase or metaphor particularly arousing, and sometimes because I simply run out of different words to use. There are only so many ways to describe a man's cock. Of course, context is also key. I use different words for a white man's dick, versus a black man's cock, for example. I try and de-emphasize white penises as smaller, pathetic, impotent or ineffective , while emphasizing black cocks as potent, virile and powerful.

Older African Refugee arrives in Europe
White couple hosts Him in their home
Wife is constantly turned on by His Manliness
hubbie is more subservient everyday & ends up a pussyfree cuckold

Back