• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Jake - My First.....

I met Jake at Candygirls; he was a charmer. I like to think that I was not an easy conquest. But his persistence and dominant manliness got through to me, to the extent that I readily accepted that I was now to become his bitch. On the third occasion we met up, he made me his woman.

This is his recording of the moment, I am indebted to Jake, for his patience and understanding. And above all, the gentleness and tenderness he displayed in how he approached his mission. The sensation of feeling his hot seed impregnating me more than compensated for the initial pain I went through in accepting his male organ inside me.

Yes, it is true, until this moment, I had never before felt so comfortable being in this position with any white guy, for I am a lesbian at heart and had only experienced close lesbian experiences with other dominant girls.

Once you go black, you never look back. 52088884020_06edab852e_b.jpg

Attachments

• 52059657274_beaabaeea5_vm.mp4
    29.1 MB
I met Jake at Candygirls; he was a charmer. I like to think that I was not an easy conquest. But his persistence and dominant manliness got through to me, to the extent that I readily accepted that I was now to become his bitch. On the third occasion we met up, he made me his woman.

This is his recording of the moment, I am indebted to Jake, for his patience and understanding. And above all, the gentleness and tenderness he displayed in how he approached his mission. The sensation of feeling his hot seed impregnating me more than compensated for the initial pain I went through in accepting his male organ inside me.

Yes, it is true, until this moment, I had never before felt so comfortable being in this position with any white guy, for I am a lesbian at heart and had only experienced close lesbian experiences with other dominant girls.

Once you go black, you never look back. View attachment 215356
Damn sexy and woman

Back