• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

jessica and tristian vol 1.

Landing in Las Vegas, my mind went to two things. Getting off the plane and hitting the craps table. Good thing I have a few days before I have to work, and I intend to play. Vegas is a city where alot of people come to live their dreams. I often make others come true. While in the back of the uber I reply to an ad from a coupel attending a concrete convention nearby on the strip. They were looking for a Dominant Bull who would have no problem imparting his will on a submissive couple. Their descriptions were Early 40's caucasian from the New England area. Tristan was average height, slim and rather meek looking, sporting a haircut that resembled a wannabe Beatle. Jessica was a gorgeous creature, short voluptuous and soft at every curve. It was a crap shoot but I was interested to see if we could meet. So I send a short message letting them know I was nearby and ready to make their trip memorable.

As I was checking in to the hotel my inbox rang with a notification of the message they sent. Not only were they interested. They enclosed a photo and a phone number letting me know they were interested in playing tonight. I finished my transaction and called to arrange a meeting at the nearby bar for a few drinks and maybe some karakoe, which was accepted with a resounding yes. My only reply was to be there at 10p, Look for the tall Brother in black with locs.

I sat sipping my Frey Ranch neat, patiently swirling the brown liquid in between sips as I watched the door for my quarry to arrive. Shortly after 10 they arrived and found our table. I rose to pull the lady's seat and directed the tristan to his seat across from us.

Hotel fuck
The next morning

Back