• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Learning to love Black cock.

janetb

Author
Was at a bar haveing a couple of drinks. I am blond, 34-23-36 tall with long legs. Shaved smooth and wearing a black thong. My dress is very short and lots of cleavage showing. Two black men were watching me and one of them asked me to dance. He led me out to the dance floor and took me into his arms. He held me close, and I could feel his hard cock pushed against me. His hand was on my ass rubbing it under my dress. He led me to his booth, and I set between him and his friend. His hand moved up under my dress, rubbing my pussy. His friend took my hand and put it on his cock, and I started stroking his cock. He pulled me down and I took his cock in my mouth slowly sucking on the head. I sucked and licked on the head while his friend took my thong off and was fingering my pussy. I sucked his cock deep into my throat holding it there slowly sucking. he pushed me to my knees under the table and I sucked and licked his balls. He took off his pants and I was able to rim him spreading his ass out. I licked him deep while stroking his cock. I licked back to his cock head sucking it deep into my mouth. I sucked and stroked his cock. I felt it swell in my mouth and his cum filled my mouth. I sucked and licked the head while swallowing every drop.
I then moved over to his friend who had his pants off waiting for me. I licked his cock head as his precum filled my mouth. I licked the tip getting it all as I licked and sucked the tip. I sucked on the head stroking his cock. I sucked him deep into my throat milking his cock. I licked down to his balls sucking them into my mouth. I licked and sucked them and then moved down and rimmed him. I spread his ass cheeks out and pushed my tongue in deep licking. I stroked his cock while licking. He put his hand on my head keeping me there licking him for a while. I moved up and sucked on his cock head. I sucked his cock in and out of my mouth, stroking him. He came into mouth filling my mouth. I swallowed every drop milking his cock.
They led me to the back and leaned me over and fucked me hard taking turns. I was sucking one of them while being fucked. There were a couple of men watching and wanted their turn. When they finished filling my pussy with cum the other two me took their turn. I sucked them both and they took turns fucking me. I went home very happy and planned on coming back.

Attachments

• 588_1000.jpg
    588_1000.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 23
Was at a bar haveing a couple of drinks. I am blond, 34-23-36 tall with long legs. Shaved smooth and wearing a black thong. My dress is very short and lots of cleavage showing. Two black men were watching me and one of them asked me to dance. He led me out to the dance floor and took me into his arms. He held me close, and I could feel his hard cock pushed against me. His hand was on my ass rubbing it under my dress. He led me to his booth, and I set between him and his friend. His hand moved up under my dress, rubbing my pussy. His friend took my hand and put it on his cock, and I started stroking his cock. He pulled me down and I took his cock in my mouth slowly sucking on the head. I sucked and licked on the head while his friend took my thong off and was fingering my pussy. I sucked his cock deep into my throat holding it there slowly sucking. he pushed me to my knees under the table and I sucked and licked his balls. He took off his pants and I was able to rim him spreading his ass out. I licked him deep while stroking his cock. I licked back to his cock head sucking it deep into my mouth. I sucked and stroked his cock. I felt it swell in my mouth and his cum filled my mouth. I sucked and licked the head while swallowing every drop.
I then moved over to his friend who had his pants off waiting for me. I licked his cock head as his precum filled my mouth. I licked the tip getting it all as I licked and sucked the tip. I sucked on the head stroking his cock. I sucked him deep into my throat milking his cock. I licked down to his balls sucking them into my mouth. I licked and sucked them and then moved down and rimmed him. I spread his ass cheeks out and pushed my tongue in deep licking. I stroked his cock while licking. He put his hand on my head keeping me there licking him for a while. I moved up and sucked on his cock head. I sucked his cock in and out of my mouth, stroking him. He came into mouth filling my mouth. I swallowed every drop milking his cock.
They led me to the back and leaned me over and fucked me hard taking turns. I was sucking one of them while being fucked. There were a couple of men watching and wanted their turn. When they finished filling my pussy with cum the other two me took their turn. I sucked them both and they took turns fucking me. I went home very happy and planned on coming back.
You're a very lucky woman

Back