• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Looking for BNWO themed roleplay partner

Looking to find a partner for an extended erp, where I steal your mom and fiance from you, turning them into my personal fuck toys. Along the way, you will also slowly become corrupted eventually begging me to turn you into my fuck toy as well. The scenario is below, willing to alter some aspects such as who I steal from you, but the main premise must stay. You must be willing to play the all sub rolls, I am willing to play your mom/fiance only when they are bullying you too (which will occur after a while). Only dm if interested in a long erp.

I am your old bully from high school, having tormented you daily throughout those 4 years. I would steal your gfs, breed them, and then theyd dump you. I'd show off your tiny cock to the whole school, steal your money, and have you do my homework. Right after HS I was arrested for some drug dealing, sentenced to 20 years. However, 4 years in the BNWO started gaining traction and special programs were set up for low violent Black offenders, such as myself. It was called the Extended Homestay Release Program, where a convict would be released early to homestay with a volunteering ****** for an extended period of time (until the ex-convict wanted to end the arrangement), with the ****** agreeing to treat him like a king as a form of reperations. The program was pitched to a lot of catholic churches in disguise, not informing them that only Black men would be elgible for early release or the full terms (i.e. agreeing to follow all his orders). The ****** would sign a legal contract, with terms of being sent to jail themselves should they break the contract. Your mom and fiance wanted to apply for the program behind your back, hoping to surprise you with their good deed. They have been visiting me in jail every day for 2 years, just talking nothing sexual, and then I was selected for early release. The erp will start with your mom and fiance coming to pick me up to take me to my new home. You will be very wealthy, living in a large house/mansion.

Back