• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Marry a black woman!

For the BNWO, white males must marry black women... who obviously will only have children with black males, whom their husbands will have to support financially and in every other respect!
White males will have to be penetrated by their black wife's lovers, in order to mortify their white pride, and to increase the wife's pleasure and her awareness of her own superiority!

I also would like to marry a dominant black woman who will have babies only with black men. I am a shy submissive "male" with a much too small and flaccid penis and cannot penetrate and impregnate. So i would like to become a very caring supportive cuck-husband/stepfather to a all black ******!
Btw: I respect and admire very much superior dominant black males and I am ready to submit to them, but sexually I prefer them to be predominantly heterosexual!

Black people should have children with other black people. I say this with good reason. My sister had a mulatto friend, thinking he was gifted... instead he was small-endowed like any white man. She must have inherited the cock from her white grandfather, as he said that her black father was super gifted.
Finally, my sister met her super gifted black man. In the corner of a public square, my sister enjoyed sinking her hand into his trousers (and he into my sister's), causing the envy of all the white men and white girls, who could not boast of being with a real man, so gifted, able to give and receive so much pleasure from a woman!

For the BNWO, white males must marry black women... who obviously will only have children with black males, whom their husbands will have to support financially and in every other respect!
White males will have to be penetrated by their black wife's lovers, in order to mortify their white pride, and to increase the wife's pleasure and her awareness of her own superiority!
I have a different view on that. African women can also have sex and children with their white partners... the Euafrican genetic mixing is the same, and this consquence that I imagine to be intriguing-

Black people should have children with other black people. I say this with good reason. My sister had a mulatto friend, thinking he was gifted... instead he was small-endowed like any white man. She must have inherited the cock from her white grandfather, as he said that her black father was super gifted.
Finally, my sister met her super gifted black man. In the corner of a public square, my sister enjoyed sinking her hand into his trousers (and he into my sister's), causing the envy of all the white men and white girls, who could not boast of being with a real man, so gifted, able to give and receive so much pleasure from a woman!
She must have had the time of her life

I also would like to marry a dominant black woman who will have babies only with black men. I am a shy submissive "male" with a much too small and flaccid penis and cannot penetrate and impregnate. So i would like to become a very caring supportive cuck-husband/stepfather to a all black ******!
Btw: I respect and admire very much superior dominant black males and I am ready to submit to them, but sexually I prefer them to be predominantly heterosexual!
I have finally found her, my black dream woman!!
I am now looking for a well-endowed black lover for my future African wife (30) who will satisfy her as regularly as possible. In addition to a large, powerful penis, he should be tall, muscular and dominant and have stamina and charm!
She wants to marry me, a well-off, submissive white wimp, in order to get a breadwinner for herself and her two (black) children and a permanent European residence permit.
I myself am significantly older and practically impotent, with a baby-dicklet that is much too small and soft. In addition, for safety (that is her condition) I must permanently wear a penis cage and live in complete chastity.
You should like this extreme ****** constellation with a very humble cuckold like me, because you have no other obligations than to make my future wife sexually happy. And yes, you can make her one or two more babies, because the two children she already has are not enough for her. I too (childless!) would like to experience pregnancy for the first time!!
By the way, I'm purely heterosexual, but I'd like to have you as a (dominant) house friend.
I am German, but the marriage will take place later this year in the UK, where I will buy us a (small) house.

Back