• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

MNWO or BNWO?

People, write who prefers what more, BNWO or MNWO, or both, if one or the other, why?

Also a question, are there special sites for the BNWO fetish? I only know one, link: Black Cock Cult

Are there specialized sites or with a lot of MNWO content?

Thanks in advance everyone for your response!

View attachment 346400
I see a lot of MNWO out of Europe and the middle east, but I believe a BNWO would be better because if you start to go down the real MNWO then it gets very religious' and strict in ways that wouldnt be fun. I love hanging out with my Black superiors because we can still party and have a great time.

I used to be all about BNWO but over the years I've come to know more and more women fucking Muslims or black Muslims. It's not the same for me, but I respect both.

I definitely prefer BNWO, mainly because thats just the NWO that I enjoy more personally, but I do appreciate the MNWO from what I've seen of it, and I am happy that people have a variety of things they can enjoy in this space of the internet

Only Black Men win race war, muslim or not
Maghreb countries are invaded by subsaharian migrants, juste like Europe. And lot of arab "men" are mad when they see their sisters with Black immigrants. Some of them become violent to vainly trying to keep her far away from African Males

the reality is actually opposite, arab muslims have conquered northern africa, and their trying to invading central africa, arabs/muslims are ultra aggresive and have only one agend, force spread their religion, soon the black race itself will be islamized
Both can be true. Africa is 45% Muslim. The proportion of the Muslim population is close to 98% in North Africa, but around 30% in sub-Saharan Africa.

the reality is actually opposite, arab muslims have conquered northern africa, and their trying to invading central africa, arabs/muslims are ultra aggresive and have only one agend, force spread their religion, soon the black race itself will be islamized
Northen Africa never was Black, arabs won against berbers. But now, there are more and more Black in Maghreb, like in other arabs countries
Black, muslim or christian replace arabs just like they replace whites

Who is conquering USA ? Blacks or muslim ?
Who is replacing white south-african where they belong ? Black or muslim ?

Everywhere you see muslim, you see Blacks too. The opposite isbnt true

Back