• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

MY 1990 ADVENTURE

©2023 by Slut-A-Rama Publications®™
She was reluctant at first. But this was what her Daddy wanted. And Daddy always knew what was best for them.
He wanted her to have a filthy story to tell Him as He Shot a Massive Hot Slimy Sperm load into her Perfect Ass.
She put on a miniskirt, taupe panty hose and 7 inch high heels.

And of course, Whore's Makeup.
Soon she was at the Bar and there he was, the young BoyToy who wanted her

She sat next to him and kissed him deeply.
They started to drink beer. After Pia had 3 all her reluctant inhibitions melted away
She took him by the hand and led him to the bathroom.
After locking the door she fell to her knees and pulled his jeans and underwear down.
And there it was, a pleasant surprise for her, a very nice veiny slab of Manmeat!I
This'll be easy, she thought.
She covered his erection with licks and kisses as she cupped his shaved balls
As he groaned she took it in her mouth. Slowly she worked the whole cock down her throat.
She knew he was close to cumming so she started to Jerk his saliva coated penis.
Not missing a beat she said, "I want you to shoot on my thigh."
She rubbed the big cock head against the nylon of her hose
Then she started to pump him hard.
She whispered, "Cum Now Baby, Cum for your Whore....NOW!"
And he did, covering her thigh in hot Slim creamy sperm.
She thohght; "Nice Load for an 18 year old" as she licked her Bimbo Lips.
When he was done she kissed him on the cheek and walked out
She left the Bar and took an Uber home to call BBC Daddy and tell him what a Slut she was.

pic_86_thumbl (4).jpg

I'm a Married White Suburban Woman, 44dd-34-54 of a "certain age", verrry experienced, I worship at The Altar of the Ebony Cock Godz ! I luv encountres erotique' at fine hotels with my BBC dates & at times with their friends! I'm super conservative for business butt after work the word bimbo cums to mind. I get sooooo wet when I dress like a slut for my sessions. i luv tons of makeup, tight corsets & bustiers, spandex or leather micro-mini skirts, nylons, and of course CFM shoes or boots with six or more inch heelz. I have a cuckhubby who photos me in action, makes videos, cleanzup & fluffs providing we allow it. Otherwise he stays home jerking his little thingy if he's real lucky, & listens to me in action over the phone! (giggle)
i luv BBC gangbangs and bukkake sessions. i get sooooo wet when I dress like a slut for my fun. Does tons of makeup, tight corsets and bustiers, spandex or leather micro mini skirts, nylons and of course "fuck-me" shoes with six or more inch heels get you hard? Oooooooooh, i bet (giggle). And i get sooo wild posing for pics and vids.I've been in "The Life" for nearly 11 years now. I'm 50 yrs young, 6'2" in My spikes... I have a cuckhubby who William do anything to please Me & My Ebony Cock Godz ! I have a BlackBullMaster who arranges My servicing as well as whoring Me out when it pleases Him. I luv very high heels & boots, micro mini skirts, nylons, and slutty makeup. One of my "hobbies" is to go teazing at the mall!! Sometimes I'm joined by one of My gorgeous pre-op Shemale grrlfriendz I host a weekly BBC Gangbang & Bukkake party at a nearby luxury hotel cuckhubby, if he's been good, get's to join us to make his videos & fluff My Bulls so that I may be serviced until mid-morning....or beyond.
Junocordova - Profile page - XVIDEOS.COM

pic_3_thumbl (22).jpg

Back